BreadOfLife ~ UNPROVEN CLAIMS..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Breadman says I'm a liar when I call him a romanist.
Can't prove you're not Breadman.
First of all - I never called you "liar" - so that's a lie in itself.

Secondly - I am a Catholic.
There is no such thing as a "Romanist", ecclesiastically speaking so I don't need to "prove" that.

Do your homework before responding . . .

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say that it made GOD a liar. The Scripture says that it makes the PERSON a liar.

Funny that on this thread which was created to disprove my reasons for accusing some of you of lying - that you have chosen to lie to make your point. Why would you say that I called GOD a "Liar"??
1 John 1:10 KJV
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Tecarta BibleI said you affiliated yourself with liars.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every denomination has its problems.
Do you know how many persons have lost their faith due to the Word of Faith movement?
By being told that they can't be healed because they don't have the proper amount of faith? ETC.

Molestation of children is general to every denomination...there are statistics on this and I'm NOT going to look for them and post them -- it's called the SIN NATURE.

I hope you remember the witch burnings of the 16th century.
I hope you remember that some major figures in the reformed movement ALSO burned people alive.

I don't protect ANY church.
Millions died in Europe due to the reformation.

How about forgetting the past,
posting only correct doctrine of the denominations we REALLY know about...
and continuing on since Christianity is broken up enough due to the sins of man.

I'll say this: If it weren't for the Crusades, we'd all be speaking Arab right now.
And that’s exactly why I’m of no denomination.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And that’s exactly why I’m of no denomination.
That's like saying you don't go to see movies because some really bad movies were made.

It's good to belong to a church.
Even a catholic church would be good if the pastor is a good one and if they have bible study, etc.

It's necessary to fellowship with those of the same beliefs...you may be able to do this anyway, so that's good.

I can't.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - it is what YOU have been dancing around.

Do you believe that when you come to Christ in faith and repentance, you are forgiven of ALL of your past sins?
Do YOU believe that you cannot sin anymore?? You have repeatedly stated this as a fact.
Therefore, you are claiming to be WITHOUT sin.

As I have stated before - 1 John 1:8 says that IF you claim this - then the truth is NOT in you.

Case closed - unless you want to change your story . . .

Quote me or anyone saying they have no SIN, as you have repeatedly accused...or remain a FALSE ACCUSER.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this is another LIE.
I have given you example after example as to why this is an idiotic assertion:

- If I tell my friend to lose weight for health reasons - I an not calling him a "fatso".
- If my wife makes a meal that I don't like - I'm not calling her a "bad cook".
- If my child gets an "F" in algebra and I acknowledge it - I am not calling them a "failure".

These are observations - just like the observations of the instances where YOU have lied.
Learn the differences . . .

FALSE ACCUSER.

Glory to God,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who said Jesus is the Anti-Christ?
Please read the sequence of posts again. We had someone come along and say that we should not call any false doctrines lies. I showed him that John called those who deny the deity of Christ as "liars" and "antichrists". Therefore we are to properly identify false teachings and call them lies. Indeed the lies of Satan
HOW do YOU know which doctrines are false?
Simple. Just open your Bible and compare any teaching with what is in the Bible. If it does not line up with Bible truth, it is false and a lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pope can be wrong...as this one has proven many times.
They only could not be wrong when speaking DOCTRINALLY AS THE POPE, IN MATTERS OF DOCTRINE OR MORALS.
It's called ex.cathedra.
Convenient exceptions...but isn't he a Catholics pope 24-7?

I don't know what you mean by ostracizing resistors...

Getting out from among them... also your next point--->

Actually, resistors are not very welcomed in the CC...
one must believe the doctrines of that church...which is why I left it.

The most common denominator I hear from individuals who Were involved with Christianity and now scoff at Christianity are former Catholics.

[QUOTE I agree with your last paragraphs.

:)

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep dancing around the issue.

If you are forgiven of ALL of your sins - you NO LONGER have sin at that moment.
ALL Christians have had this experience.

HOWEVER - YOU go even further and claim that you not only no longer sin - but CANNOT sin.
This is claiming that you are WITHOUT sin until you die.

1 John 1:8 says that the truth is NOT in you if you claim this.

FALSE ACCUSER.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken,

I’m going to offer some unsolicited advice (take what is good, if anything, and ignore the rest).

I have a group of bullies who have followed me for some time now being abusive and lying about me. These people present themselves as Christians and while they may be saved I am not sure that “Christian” is a word I’d be comfortable using to describe these people.

Christ died for them and while I was yet a sinner He died for me. I have no grounds to attack them in return. So I don’t. They continue their agenda while I refuse to engage their sinfulness.

I do not know you or the other member, so I cannot comment on that situation. But sometimes it is better just to let people be who they are. Christians who read remarks can tell who is one of them and who is not. We do not have to even address their activities.

1 John 4:19-21
19 We love, because He first loved us.
20 If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.
21 And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also.

I love all people...but can't say I like them all.

“The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people.

― G.K. Chesterton

Ah ha!!

Thank you for sharing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: John Caldwell

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well then BreadofLife is correct in calling us liars.

Is that what I said?

Imo it comes down to the heart, and intent..

A liar is someone who knows the truth but intentionally spreads deception...

One who believes and spreads a lie is not intentionally being deceptive and is thus not a liar, they are themselves deceived...

Peace!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote me or anyone saying they have no SIN, as you have repeatedly accused...or remain a FALSE ACCUSER.

Glory to God,
Taken
That's just it - you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
FIRST, you say that you no longer sin - and in fact CANNOT sin.
THEN you say that you "never claimed" to be without sin.

This is a gigantic hypocrisy - and more of your dishonestly . . .

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So BOL should the Protestants with the different viewpoints you listed have used the Catholic justification for all the different points of view amongst Popes down through history? “No it is not a different teaching! The CC has always taught this! We are just emphasizing it right now” yeah I am sure that would’ve work

Last edited:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Please read the sequence of posts again. We had someone come along and say that we should not call any false doctrines lies. I showed him that John called those who deny the deity of Christ as "liars" and "antichrists". Therefore we are to properly identify false teachings and call them lies. Indeed the lies of Satan

Simple. Just open your Bible and compare any teaching with what is in the Bible. If it does not line up with Bible truth, it is false and a lie.
Well then tell me which is right:
Eternal Security
or
Conditional Eternal Security

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Your text is gone!
Too late to figure out why....

@Taken
I mean late, as in my time..almost 1 a.m.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Is that what I said?

Imo it comes down to the heart, and intent..

A liar is someone who knows the truth but intentionally spreads deception...

One who believes and spreads a lie is not intentionally being deceptive and is thus not a liar, they are themselves deceived...

Peace!
Well by golly,
THIS is what I said way back when!

Peace to you too brother.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
So BOL should the Protestants with the different viewpoints you listed have used the Catholic justification for all the different Popes down through history? “It is not a different teaching! The CC has always taught this! We are just emphasizing right now” yeah I am sure that would work
Well Aspen...
looks like you know your stuff.
What you've posted is EXACTLY what is happening right now in the catholic church.
That church is so set in its ways that it's difficult to even change a doctrine when it HAS ALREADY BEEN CHANGED!

I have nothing against the CC...it's trying it's best to get back on track.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep dancing around the issue.

Nope. Been EXPLAINED to you multiple times.

If you are forgiven of ALL of your sins -

Not "IF".... I am forgiven (past tense) of ALL of my Sins... And have said so on more than one occasion.

I was BORN IN SIN.
I COMMITTED SIN.

^ THAT IS NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE NO SIN!

you NO LONGER have sin at that moment.

LOL...HAVE....So you are momentarily cleansed and HAVE NO SIN? LOL
So what Are YOU CLAIMING....at CERTAIN MOMENTS....YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE NO SIN...

LOL Priceless!!

That does not APPLY TO ME...What applies to me ... IS From the moment of MY Conversion...I CAN NEVER AGAIN COMMIT SIN, which is Exactly what I have said...

First of ALL...MY SIN, was AGAINST God...
Not YOU, not ANY other man!

YOU CLAIM YOU CONTINUE TO "COMMIT" SIN. I agree that YOU DO.

Secondly...AFTER my Conversion, I "COMMIT" Sin NO MORE.

Not ONCE did I say..."I have no sin".

^ THAT IS YOUR FALSE ACCUSATION.

MY SIN was CONFESSED, as I have said.

^ THAT IS NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE NO SIN!
^ THAT IS "PRECISELY" CLAIMING to HAVE SIN and Committed SIN and CONFeSSED having SIN!! DUH!!

MY SIN was WAS AGAINST God, and FORGIVEN, BY thee Lord God...
NOT YOU, NOT ANY OTHER man!

HOWEVER - YOU
go even further and claim that you not only no longer sin - but CANNOT sin.

CORRECT....It is a Scriptural TRUTH, that I believe, and KNOW WHY I no longer SIN, and CANNOT Sin....and Obviously YOU DON'T!

MY Conversion ... Included SEVERAL THINGS, that were EXPRESSLY POINTED OUT TO YOU on more that one occasion, that you called verbose ranting..
(Dancing around pfft..nonsense) :eek:

My Conversion INCLUDED, receiving Gods SEED and my spirit being BORN AGAIN from Gods SEED.....hello...Which MAKES ME "born of God.!

Now the Scriptural TRUTH...

WHOSOEVER is BORN OF GOD...does NOT COMMIT sin, CANNOT sin...

1 John 3:9
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin,
Because he IS born of God!!!

This is claiming that you are WITHOUT sin until you die.

No it IS NOT! THAT is YOU NOT knowing the difference BETWEEN "HAVE" and "COMMITTING" Sin.!!! NOT MY explanation...that is YOUR WORDS...you eat them! Your made up nonsense does not APPLY TO ME!

Scripture says no such thing.
I said no such thing.

YOU projecting YOUR MADE UP definitions on me....HAS NOTHING to do with me....and NOTHING to do with 1 John 1:8

1 John 1:8 (Expressly says)
[8a ]If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves,

A man who CONFESSES his SIN ... DUH...
IS NOT claiming to "HAVE NO SIN'.

^ YOUR, repeated to ad nausum, comprehension FAILURE!!

[8b] and the truth is not in us.

^ According to this Scripture ONLY APPLIES, AFTER a person has CLAIMED to HAVE NO SIN! DUH...which DOES NOT APPLY TO ME,
Proved repeatedly.

YOU have repeatedly claimed, the Truth is not in me...<--- Yet another of YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

DUH! Jesus IS the TRUTH, Part of MY CONVERSION, was the TRUTH ENTERED ME.

^ Not ONCE have I claimed to HAVE NO SIN!

Not ONCE could you produce ONE quote of me saying, "i have no sin".

WHAT YOU REPEATEDLY PRODUCE IS YOUR WORDS, of YOUR FALSE ACCUSATION....and then SAY it is what I said, WHICH IS A LIE!

^ ROTTEN FRUIT!!

MY SIN ...WAS (past) AGAINST GOD.
...Pss 51:5
MY God...FORGAVE MY SIN.
...1 John 1:9
MY God...CLEANSED MY SIN.
...1 John 1: 7c
My God CLEANSED ME FROM "ALL" UNRIGHTEOUSNESS
...1 John 1:9
MY God COVERED MY SIN, WITH HIS LIGHT.
...Rom 4:7
MY GOD REMEMBERS MY SIN NO MORE.
...Heb 10;17
MY GOD'S SPIRIT (POWER) KEEPS me FREE from SIN AGAINST GOD.
...Rom 6:22
MY GOD GAVE ME HIS SEED, and BIRTHED Me a NEW spirit.
...Ezek 11;10
...Ezek 18:31
...Ezek 36:26
....1 John 3:9
...and HIS SPIRIT DWELLS IN ME, WITH ME.
...John 14:20
And WHERE GOD IS, there IS NO SIN STANDING AGAINST HIM!
...Matt 20:30

ALL THAT ^ may certainly BE FOREIGN TO YOU...since YOU CLAIMED YOU were "born again"...WITHOUT repenting, WITHOUT confessing your sin Against God, WITHOUT Believing IN Him, IN Christ, WITHOUT your Knowledge.

Apparently it is YOUR CHURCH'S PRACTICE to TEACH you RECEIVE Baptism of the Holy Spirit...WITHOUT Confession of Belief....
And then spend a LIFETIME...following Jewish Laws, that claim....MEN sin against MEN.
And in JEWISH LAW there WAS NO Jesus REVEALED in the FLesh....and NO BLOOD OF JESUS TO CLEANSE a man ONCE and FOREVER....

Since you continue to SIN...How shameful you must feel to KEEP asking the Lord Over and over to Forgive you....AND seriously...
Does your Church teach Jesus must REPEATEDLY CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS BLOOD?

Do you CONFESS to the Lord His INteRNAL POWER was NOT SUFFICIENT TO KEEP YOU FROM SIN? YIPES!

EIther you WeRE NEVER Cleansed of ALL Unrighteousness, Born of God, Kept Free from Sin By Gods INTERNAL Light and Power...

Or you have been HOODWINKED by your Church, teaching you you were BORN AGAIN of God....WITHOUT you confessing Belief in God or confession Of YOUR SINS...and Cleansed of ALL Unrighteousness.

Does your Church teach...Gods INDWELLING SPIRIT is NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU FREE FROM "STANDING AGAINST HIM"?

1 John 1:8 says that the truth is NOT in you if you claim this.

Utterly pitiful BOL!

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know Taken

You’ve danced around my question regarding your supposed sinlessness for awhile now

If you are sinless in the past, present, and future, it means that you now love perfectly.

So do you love perfectly? Every minute of your day?

Reactions: Nancy