BREAKING NEWS--Biden Secret Emails

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole story is about censorship...

If the FBI hadn't decided to not come forward with the laptop over a year ago this wouldn't be a story.

If Guliani hadn't sat on the story until a couple of weeks ago this wouldn't be a story.

If Facebook and Twitter were actually not sensering republicans deliberately this wouldn't be a story.

If Facebook and Twitter would have shut down the robot profiles this wouldn't be a story.

If people had just done the jobs they were supposed to do....none of this would be a story.

Reactions: historyb

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had to block more pro-Trump garbage on Facebook than I've had to block Democratic political ads. I've had to block several conservatives I know for posting pro-Trump junk on my profile or for tagging me in pro-Trump posts. I've also left conservative based Facebook groups because I wasn't comfortable with collective Trump worshipping and malicious trolling against Democrats that was going on within the group. I have a rule about not posting anything political or religious on my FB profile, but many conservatives I personally know have refused to honor my decision.
I have asked you several times where you stand. If you do not like Trump and what he is doing, I have to assume you like what the democrats are doing.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had to block more pro-Trump garbage on Facebook than I've had to block Democratic political ads. I've had to block several conservatives I know for posting pro-Trump junk on my profile or for tagging me in pro-Trump posts. I've also left conservative based Facebook groups because I wasn't comfortable with collective Trump worshipping and malicious trolling against Democrats that was going on within the group. I have a rule about not posting anything political or religious on my FB profile, but many conservatives I personally know have refused to honor my decision.
I don't have a Facebook account so I can't judge things very well. One reason I won't join (there are several) is how they censor what non-users can see. I get a message saying log in or create an account if I want to see more. In other words, I am shut out unless I sign up and allow them to spy on me. Why would I sign up when I can't see what I want unless I do what they want me to? That's not providing a real service to me -- they're interested in gaining more members to spy on and to make money off of.

You are from Texas, right? I heard Biden is going to start spending more money in Texas so you might start seeing more Democratic ads shortly.

It's rather telling though that Republicans are running that many ads for people in Texas. The race is closer than they are comfortable with, so perhaps they want to encourage Republicans to go vote -- and then get other Republicans elected too. Biden has so much cash and is ahead in other places that his campaign thinks maybe they should take on Texas. Trump has only a 4.4% advantage over Biden at the moment. It really is a matter of time until Texas turns blue though. . . unless the Republican Party shapes up. One of my favorite Republicans is George P. Bush who you probably know is Land Commissioner of Texas. People like him give me hope for the Republican Party in the future. He is certainly not a bigot, being Hispanic himself and speaking fluent Spanish. He also isn't a religious fanatic.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have asked you several times where you stand. If you do not like Trump and what he is doing, I have to assume you like what the democrats are doing.
I assume the same because I haven’t seen her criticize the Biden/Harris ticket or any other Democrats. Maybe I’ve missed it.

Edit: Of course, she’s welcome to refute this, but she would have to uncancel me to read this.

Last edited:

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a Facebook account so I can't judge things very well. One reason I won't join (there are several) is how they censor what non-users can see. I get a message saying log in or create an account if I want to see more. In other words, I am shut out unless I sign up and allow them to spy on me. Why would I sign up when I can't see what I want unless I do what they want me to? That's not providing a real service to me -- they're interested in gaining more members to spy on and to make money off of.

You are from Texas, right? I heard Biden is going to start spending more money in Texas so you might start seeing more Democratic ads shortly.

It's rather telling though that Republicans are running that many ads for people in Texas. The race is closer than they are comfortable with, so perhaps they want to encourage Republicans to go vote -- and then get other Republicans elected too. Biden has so much cash and is ahead in other places that his campaign thinks maybe they should take on Texas. Trump has only a 4.4% advantage over Biden at the moment. It really is a matter of time until Texas turns blue though. . . unless the Republican Party shapes up. One of my favorite Republicans is George P. Bush who you probably know is Land Commissioner of Texas. People like him give me hope for the Republican Party in the future. He is certainly not a bigot, being Hispanic himself and speaking fluent Spanish. He also isn't a religious fanatic.

I initially joined Facebook because of my personal interest in Astronomy, space exploration (NASA), Ufology, and my interest in MUFON. But my time on Facebook has expanded to include interacting with friends and family, as well as interacting with other Trekkies and X-Files fans.

As far as your political commentary, I agree with what you said. I have a feeling Texas could turn blue before long. I wouldn't be surprised if it did either, because I know a lot of my fellow Texans aren't happy at all with Governor Abbott. It would be something to see if Texas turns blue.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I initially joined Facebook because of my personal interest in Astronomy, space exploration (NASA), Ufology, and my interest in MUFON. But my time on Facebook has expanded to include interacting with friends and family, as well as interacting with other Trekkies and X-Files fans.

As far as your political commentary, I agree with what you said. I have a feeling Texas could turn blue before long. I wouldn't be surprised if it did either, because I know a lot of my fellow Texans aren't happy at all with Governor Abbott. It would be something to see if Texas turned blue.
I saw Texas turn blue back in the day, and it wasn’t a good thing. I pray that Texas will be governed by God-fearing men and women!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some conservative platforms, like Parler, have been created, but I think people are stuck in the old ones. :(

Parler Free Speech Social Network

Edit: This would be a good time for conservatives to publicize platforms like Parler and any other conservative ones. And a good time to switch!

I'm on Parler. If President Trump would leave Twitter and go elsewhere Twitter would die

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is in the government protections that the companies receive, the jobs that are produced, and the platform they provide.

They are an open sourced news platform... meaning that anyone is allowed to report any news. (I got married to I don't like this cake)

But... unlike Christianity Board, they are supposed to allow everyone access. This board restrictions are understood and contractually agreed to before joining this site. (You did)

The protections and limitations go both ways... facebook and Twitter are not allowed to be publishers. But that is exactly what they became when editing or labeling republican leaning posts and denying the 5th largest Newspaper in America articles from being discussed. (NY Post)
You can't sue them because a lizard picture is traumatic.

They have yet to restrict the Babylon Bee or National Inquirer or Star magazine.
But since they restricted this story about a presidential candidate that is sourced and apparently factual it constitutes Election Tampering...a federal crime.

Under the section any place that acts like Facebook and Twitter, including forums are not to act like publishers. Even Twitter and Facebook you have to agree to the rules so it's not rules, it was the idea that they and this board is just a forum for speech but they all became something else even CF and here

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As I said before while commenting about the "debate" last month, I hope this presidential election will open the eyes of more Americans and make them realize that the Republican Party and the Democratic Party are out of control and they need to be voted out. Both parties are rotten.

As a political Independent voter, I have some concerns about Biden, but I'm even more concerned about Trump. I didn't support Trump in 2016 and I won't support him now. I'm not supporting any of his Trumplican allies either. I also stopped donating to the Republican Party as well.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said before while commenting about the "debate" last month, I hope this presidential election will open the eyes of more Americans and make them realize that the Republican Party and the Democratic Party are out of control and they need to be voted out. Both parties are rotten.

As a political Independent voter, I have some concerns about Biden, but I'm even more concerned about Trump. I didn't support Trump in 2016 and I won't support him now. I'm not supporting any of his Trumplican allies either. I also stopped donating to the Republican Party as well.
Okay, go ahead and criticize Biden. Let’s hear your concerns. The vast majority of your posts I’ve seen have been rabidly against Trump.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under the section any place that acts like Facebook and Twitter, including forums are not to act like publishers. Even Twitter and Facebook you have to agree to the rules so it's not rules, it was the idea that they and this board is just a forum for speech but they all became something else even CF and here

CF and here allow speech within the specific guidelines. (CF is liberal leaning in politics and religion...they still have homosexuals and atheists as moderators and a huge politically left crowd... conservative Christian is heavily discouraged there)

Here tends to allow every wackanoodle conspiracy theory out there...which is different from the norm for conservative Christian websites. (It just is)

But both sites want compliance with rules of standards of decency that are more strict than pure public.

So if you like Christians you come here...if you like very liberal/nominal Christians and liberal politics you go to cf dot com...

But an atheist/homosexual is going to have a difficult time here. Why would they join?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CF is liberal leaning in politics and religion...they still have homosexuals and atheists as moderators and a huge politically left crowd... conservative Christian is heavily discouraged there
You know for a fact that CF has atheist mods?? If this is true, it explains a lot. But why allow atheists to edit or delete Christians’ posts. :confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: JohnDB

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm on Parler. If President Trump would leave Twitter and go elsewhere Twitter would die

There are 330 million monthly active users and 145 million daily active users worldwide on Twitter (source). Trump has approximately 87.2M Followers. According to the variation between Twitter's monthly and daily active users versus Trump's followers, Twitter would survive just fine without Trump. Twitter won't die without him. I'm sure a lot of people worldwide would envision Donald Trump leaving Twitter as a good thing.

Trump says Twitter is trying to ‘silence’ conservatives. His growing number of followers suggests otherwise

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here tends to allow every wackanoodle conspiracy theory out there...which is different from the norm for conservative Christian websites. (It just is)
Except I have been dinged here just like CF for being conservative. Both places lean left, one more so but both do

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
CF and here allow speech within the specific guidelines. (CF is liberal leaning in politics and religion...they still have homosexuals and atheists as moderators and a huge politically left crowd... conservative Christian is heavily discouraged there)

But both sites want compliance with rules of standards of decency that are more strict than pure public.

So if you like Christians you come here...if you like very liberal/nominal Christians and liberal politics you go to cf dot com...

But an atheist/homosexual is going to have a difficult time here. Why would they join?

We do censor here. Most commonly to curtail abuse. Less commonly when someone appears to have an Anti-Christian Agenda.

We have a mission here, and it isn't to provide a soap box for anti Christian ideas. But often times I am tolerant, because the attacks are feeble when exposed to the light of day. Eventually the arguements get tiresome to everyone.

Reactions: marks and JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do censor here. Most commonly to curtail abuse. Less commonly when someone appears to have an Anti-Christian Agenda.

We have a mission here, and it isn't to provide a soap box for anti Christian ideas. But often times I am tolerant, because the attacks are feeble when exposed to the light of day. Eventually the arguements get tiresome to everyone.
I'm not trying to bust on the job you all have been doing here...
Just stating what I've seen.
This forum obviously has a good sized participation for being "in a hidden corner" of the internet. So you aren't horrible in the least...you actually are doing a good job. If you were not, this place wouldn't be more popular than cf dot net.

But the point is that there are more strict guidelines than a secular platform would provide.

Even Reddit would likely move a post to another forum section if it didn't meet guidelines for a particular section. This forum simply provides a particular section.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Except I have been dinged here just like CF for being conservative. Both places lean left, one more so but both do
False. But you reminded me we also censor for breaking other written rules, such as discussing staff actions. It is private, and nether is it fair that the warned person can discuss it publicly and we not be allowed to defend our actions.

Reactions: marks

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False. But you reminded me we also censor for breaking other written rules, such as discussing staff actions. It is private, and nether is it fair that the warned person can discuss it publicly and we not be allowed to defend our actions.

I have been a mod or admin for more years than I've been a regular member since discovering Christian forums exist...so you have my sincerest empathies.

Reactions: Bobby Jo