BREAKING NEWS--Biden Secret Emails

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if the people who support Trump are unconcerned about the appearance of wrongdoing in Trump, why should they be concerned about the appearance of wrongdoing in the Bidens? This seems more moral hypocrisy to me.
Perhaps they think they can ease their consciences by portraying Biden as corrupt as the man they support. I don't think that works.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if the people who support Trump are unconcerned about the appearance of wrongdoing in Trump, why should they be concerned about the appearance of wrongdoing in the Bidens? This seems more moral hypocrisy to me.

Where do you come up with your ideas?!? I THOROUGHLY REJECTED the FALSE "Russian Dossier"; the FALSE "Impeachment"; the FALSE assertions against Kavanaugh; and all the other slanders and attacks against TRUMP's Supporters and Administration.

I "HATE" (actually I understand how satan works) the "APPEARANCE" of "WRONGDOING" in the Democratic Party! :)
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Bukka, I was just wondering how you’re doing and praying for you this past week!

As I said before, Trump was thoroughly investigated (after being declared guilty by the leftist media, lol). Now, it’s Biden’s turn. Only, Biden has A LOT more skeletons in the closet AS A POLITICIAN than Trump will ever have. I mean, 47 years is a long time to pile ‘em up.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you come up with your ideas?!? I THOROUGHLY REJECTED the FALSE "Russian Dossier"; the FALSE "Impeachment"; the FALSE assertions against Kavanaugh; and all the other slanders and attacks against TRUMP's Supporters and Administration.

I "HATE" (actually I understand how satan works) the "APPEARANCE" of "WRONGDOING" in the Democratic Party! :)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo, if you believe that Trump and Pence are the two witnesses that are to be martyred for Christ in the book of Revelation, why must it be that their witness to Christ must involve the appearance of evil in Trump? Why do you believe that it is permissible that witnessing for Christ involves the appearance of sin?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Bukka, I was just wondering how you’re doing and praying for you this past week!

As I said before, Trump was thoroughly investigated (after being declared guilty by the leftist media, lol). Now, it’s Biden’s turn. Only, Biden has A LOT more skeletons in the closet AS A POLITICIAN than Trump will ever have. I mean, 47 years is a long time to pile it up.

Thanks for your prayers, Prayer Warrior.

If Trump is innocent, why is he hiding everything from taxes to the Mueller Investigation? We haven't heard anything about Trump at this point, I think. The deeply evil is still very hidden.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If Trump is innocent, why is he hiding everything from taxes to the Mueller Investigation? We haven't heard anything about Trump at this point, I think. The deeply evil is still very hidden.
You’re welcome. I’m doing okay. Thanks for asking. :)

Reactions: bukka

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd like to know why Trump wants everyone to sign nondisclosure agreements -- including physicians. Talk about being surreal -- doctors are already expected to keep their mouths shut about their patients; but that wasn't good enough for Trump. . . .

Trump asked Walter Reed doctors to sign NDAs in 2019

President Donald Trump required personnel at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to sign nondisclosure agreements last year before they could be involved with treating him, according to four people familiar with the process.

During a surprise trip to Walter Reed on Nov. 16, 2019, Trump mandated signed NDAs from both physicians and nonmedical staff, most of whom are active-duty military service members, these people said. At least two doctors at Walter Reed who refused to sign the NDAs were subsequently not permitted to have any involvement in the president's care, two of the people said.

The reason for his trip last year remains shrouded in mystery.

The four people familiar with the process did not know whether, during the president's most recent visit over the weekend, he had the same requirement for Walter Reed staff members who had not previously been involved in his care.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd like to know why Trump wants everyone to sign nondisclosure agreements -- including physicians. Talk about being surreal -- doctors are already expected to keep their mouths shut about their patients; but that wasn't good enough for Trump. . . .

President Donald Trump required personnel at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to sign nondisclosure agreements last year before they could be involved with treating him, according to four people familiar with the process.

During a surprise trip to Walter Reed on Nov. 16, 2019, Trump mandated signed NDAs from both physicians and nonmedical staff, most of whom are active-duty military service members, these people said. At least two doctors at Walter Reed who refused to sign the NDAs were subsequently not permitted to have any involvement in the president's care, two of the people said.

The four people familiar with the process did not know whether, during the president's most recent visit over the weekend, he had the same requirement for Walter Reed staff members who had not previously been involved in his care.

I think, Giuliani, that these NDAs are meant to hide unwelcome truths. Trump is not a man of his word, but only an appearance. And this appearance is that of an angel of light to his devout followers. But why must the light that shines be hiding something. Why is this happening from a man of God such as Trump?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More whispers from the left. Why don’t you start your own thread (meaning yet ANOTHER one) on the sins of Trump. You can call it that. You seem to enjoy gleefully enumerating his faults.

See, those of you who think Trump supporters don’t have a clue about his “sins,” we hear about them ALL THE TIME!!!! EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE, and even before!!!!

THIS thread is about Biden’s sins!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think, Giuliani, that these NDAs are meant to hide unwelcome truths. Trump is not a man of his word, but only an appearance. And this appearance is that of an angel of light to his devout followers. But why must the light that shines be hiding something. Why is this happening from a man of God such as Trump?
OFF TOPIC!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry about that, Prayer Warrior. I shall desist.

Please explain why Giuliani is involved with Russian intelligence operatives involved with these emails. Thank you!
You’re welcome to discuss this issue in this thread. It’s part of the issue discussed in the OP. What you and @Giuliano were discussing was completely off topic. I’ve lost count of how many anti-Trump threads there are on CB. This thread is not for general anti-Trump discussion.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and bukka

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People need to think outside the box to deal with Leftist insanity.

"thinking outside the box" doesn't make Trump a King or Emperor or Dictator. He's still only a PRESIDENT, confined by the Constitution and Legislation.

But maybe, just maybe, you could imagine the Democrats as being swallowed up by the earth ...
Bobby Jo

... now back to the Topic ...

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gentlemen, there is no need for us to concern ourselves with the alleged unethical or immoral behavior of Joe Biden. In the infamous words of Trump's Christian supporters... we're voting for a President and not a pastor. And as these conservatives didn't vote for Trump because he's a choir boy, Democrats and Never Trump Republicans alike aren't voting for Biden because he's a choir boy. So, there's no need to fret about it.

After five years of observing the mental gymnastics of Trump supporters trying to defend his indefensible behavior, all this faux outrage targeted at Biden for his alleged unethical behavior is nothing more than sanctimonious posturing and virtue-signaling. None of this political rhetoric about Biden from these conservatives should be taken seriously because they forfeited their moral credibility four years ago when they elected Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gentlemen, there is no need for us to concern ourselves with the alleged unethical or immoral behavior of Joe Biden. ...

We realize that there's SO MUCH "Barnyard", -- it couldn't possibly have come from only ONE HORSE. In fact it couldn't have only come from a half-dozen horses. But with the help of some in the Dishonest Media and in this forum, the "fragrance" is in FULL BLOOM.

Stink? What STINK said the skunk! :)
Bobby Jo

PS: ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gentlemen, there is no need for us to concern ourselves with the alleged unethical or immoral behavior of Joe Biden. In the infamous words of Trump's Christian supporters... we're voting for a President and not a pastor. And as these conservatives didn't vote for Trump because he's a choir boy, Democrats and Never Trump Republicans alike aren't voting for Biden because he's a choir boy. So, there's no need to fret about it.

After five years of observing the mental gymnastics of Trump supporters trying to defend his indefensible behavior, all this faux outrage targeted at Biden for his alleged unethical behavior is nothing more than sanctimonious posturing and virtue-signaling. None of this political rhetoric about Biden from these conservatives should be taken seriously because they forfeited their moral credibility four years ago when they elected Trump.
More generalizations about citizens who support Trump.... I see that you get your info about what Trump supporters think from CNN and the like! Should I generalize about all Biden supporters?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But if people want to look at what is being said about Biden, I think it fair to look at who's saying it.

It looks to me like another half-baked scheme from Rudy Giuliani to smear Biden. What else does the Trump campaign have?

What interests me at the moment about the NY Post article are the many inconsistencies and the possibility that there was another Russian attempt to influence another election. I find it fascinating too that Steve Bannon is involved somehow. He too his share of globe-trotting trying to curry favor with politicians from other nations.

Bannon is already facing criminal charges. So far Giuliani hasn't been indicted; but some of his pals have been. I'll skip the part about the plot of his friends to defraud investors and get to the political stuff.

Former Associates of Rudy Giuliani, Lev Parnas, David Correia, Charged with Conspiring to Defraud Investors | Chief Investment Officer

Parnas and Correia were also charged along with Igor Fruman and Andrey Kukushkin in a four-count indictment alleging that they conspired to violate the ban on political donations and contributions by foreign nationals.

In addition to several charges related to violating election laws that carry prison sentences ranging from five to 20 years, Parnas and Correia were charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.
I wonder if the illegal contributions were to Democrats or Republicans? :D

Well, Parnas is now cooperating with prosecutors; and my guess is he, if anyone, has a good idea where the laptop came from.

I was also amused that Giuliani said Hunter was drunk when he showed up to drop off the laptop. The people at the store said they couldn't identify the person.

It's amusing since Michael Cohen says Giuliani is drunk most of the time himself. I think he might be plastered in this photo taken of him with Parnas. Why couldn't he wipe his own mouth? Good grief!

200206171906-05-parnas-exclusive-images-giuliani-exlarge-169.jpg

If Rudy wants to smear other people to curry favor with Trump, it's probably fair to scrutinize him. I don't find him a reliable trustworthy person.

He lied terribly four years ago, trying to damage Hillary Clinton.

Giuliani sorry for falsely accusing Clinton of claiming to be in NYC on 9/11

Donald Trump surrogate and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani lobbed a new false charge against Hillary Clinton — that she claimed to have been in the city on 9/11. He admitted a few hours later that he was incorrect.

"But I heard her say one day that she was there that day," Giuliani said at a Trump rally in Ocala, Florida. "I was there that day. I don't remember seeing Hillary Clinton there."

Giuliani later recanted the assertion. "I made a mistake. I'm wrong and I apologize," Giuliani told The Associated Press Wednesday.

What else could he do after photos of her walking beside him surfaced? Okay if someone says Hillary lies, I'll agree -- but the fact remains Giuliani is a notorious liar himself. Her being a liar doesn't make him a honest person. I'd trust him as far as I could throw a horse.

161012-guiliani-clinton-911-file-03_d6d5aaa297bc8eff808d010621eb89b7.fit-2000w.jpg

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks to me like another half-baked scheme from Rudy Giuliani to smear Biden. What else does the Trump campaign have?

What interests me at the moment about the NY Post article are the many inconsistencies and the possibility that there was another Russian attempt to influence another election. I find it fascinating too that Steve Bannon is involved somehow. He too his share of globe-trotting trying to curry favor with politicians from other nations.

Bannon is already facing criminal charges. So far Giuliani hasn't been indicted; but some of his pals have been. I'll skip the part about the plot of his friends to defraud investors and get to the political stuff.

Former Associates of Rudy Giuliani, Lev Parnas, David Correia, Charged with Conspiring to Defraud Investors | Chief Investment Officer

Parnas and Correia were also charged along with Igor Fruman and Andrey Kukushkin in a four-count indictment alleging that they conspired to violate the ban on political donations and contributions by foreign nationals.

In addition to several charges related to violating election laws that carry prison sentences ranging from five to 20 years, Parnas and Correia were charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.
I wonder if the illegal contributions were to Democrats or Republicans? :D

Well, Parnas is now cooperating with prosecutors; and my guess is he, if anyone, has a good idea where the phone came from.

I was also amused that Giuliani said Hunter was drunk when he showed up to drop off the phone. The people at the store said they couldn't identify the person.

It's amusing since Michael Cohen says Giuliani is drunk most of the time himself. I think he might be plastered in this photo taken of him with Parnas. Why couldn't he wipe his own mouth? Good grief!

200206171906-05-parnas-exclusive-images-giuliani-exlarge-169.jpg

If Rudy wants to smear other people to curry favor with Trump, it's probably fair to scrutinize him. I don't find him a reliable trustworthy person.

He lied terribly four years ago, trying to damage Hillary Clinton.

Giuliani sorry for falsely accusing Clinton of claiming to be in NYC on 9/11

Donald Trump surrogate and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani lobbed a new false charge against Hillary Clinton — that she claimed to have been in the city on 9/11. He admitted a few hours later that he was incorrect.

"But I heard her say one day that she was there that day," Giuliani said at a Trump rally in Ocala, Florida. "I was there that day. I don't remember seeing Hillary Clinton there."

Giuliani later recanted the assertion. "I made a mistake. I'm wrong and I apologize," Giuliani told The Associated Press Wednesday.

What else could he do after photos of her walking beside him surfaced? Okay if someone says Hillary lies, I'll agree -- but the fact remains Giuliani is a notorious liar himself. Her being a liar doesn't make him a honest person. I'd trust him as far as I could throw a horse.

161012-guiliani-clinton-911-file-03_d6d5aaa297bc8eff808d010621eb89b7.fit-2000w.jpg
Don’t worry. A thorough investigation will reveal the facts of this case.