Breaking News: Trump’s Symptoms Described as ‘Very Concerning’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I suspect something may not be right with those numbers. Perhaps the "new deaths" refers to old cases where the cause of death wasn't known at first? I don't know, but I think there's more to that story.

This from yesterday: Chadstone outbreak grows as another customer tests positive to coronavirus

The state originally recorded nine new cases of coronavirus overnight, but that dropped to eight after a positive case in Shepparton was reclassified as a false positive this afternoon.

No deaths were reported in the past 24 hours.

Melbourne's 14-day rolling case average is now 11.6, down from 11.9 yesterday.
The numbers are more than fishy, and the premier Dan Andrews is now being rude and dismissive to the one journalist who dares ask a hard question. And there's this....
Craig Kelly

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's like Trump's supporters outright refuse to accept the possibility that he contracted COVID as a result of his reckless and nonchalant attitude toward the seriousness of the virus. He has thumbed his nose at wearing a mask, repeatedly mocked Biden for wearing a mask, and refused to practice social distancing for months. He has held numerous political rallies and he's held press conferences and events at the WH without enforcing wearing masks and social distancing

Yes. There is a tendency towards tunnel-visioning on both sides of the fence. I think the Right really needs to wake up here, because there is a serious problem. I think Trump and his cabinet have operated under the assumption that they were protected by divine providence this entire time, while failing to realize that the hand of God can just as easily be removed if circumstances warrant.

I think Trump is in very serious trouble politically now. Miracles are always possible so I'm not saying it dogmatically yet, but barring some serious changes in the direction things are going, Trump is going to lose the 2020 election.

Last edited:

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Secret Service wasn't pleased. They had already been complaining anonymously to the press about how Trump showed no concern for them. The drama never ends. He was photographed signing a blank piece of paper the other day as a way of showing how busy he was. Now his doctor admitted he was trying to mislead people.

It would have been so much easier just to tell the truth and obey doctor's orders. If he's sick, it would fine with me if Pence took over some things temporarily. I don't expect any President to prove he's Superman. It's not going over well.

Nearly 3 in 4 think Trump did not take appropriate virus precautions: POLL

In two separate questions, an identical 72% said that Trump did not take the "risk of contracting the virus seriously enough," nor "the appropriate precautions when it came to his personal health." The poll was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos' Knowledge Panel on Friday and Saturday, following Trump's positive test early Friday morning.

In each of the two questions, over 2 in 5 (43%) Republicans hold the negative sentiments about Trump's mindset and preventative actions regarding the coronavirus, compared to 95% and 94% of Democrats, respectively.

It was a political stunt and it was incredibly irresponsible of him.

As Trump Seeks to Project Strength, Doctors Disclose Alarming Episodes

Reactions: Giuliano

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Backlit @Giuliano

Because Dan usually does his press conference during the morning, he usually reports the first numbers he sees. Before any cases are reclassified.

Pretty sure the nightly news usually tells you though which cases were reclassified.

But the thing is, the reclassified cases don't get added to the final total after they have worked out if it's a false positive or a duplicate or whatever, those that work with the data try their best to adjust the numbers as accurately as they can when they hear of any updates.

I actually found out that they added 2 extra cases today, now at 11 as of the 5th of October.

20,220 Coronavirus Cases and 227 Active in Victoria - COVID LIVE

9 were reported this morning and that was the information available at the time I believe.

@Backlit
I much rather prefer our situation here in Australia though, than USA, Central America, South America or Europe.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They never had much opposition until Trump! Now they are going even more insane! It's a miracle they haven't murdered Trump!
Yes, I agree that it is a miracle. God is not finished with Trump yet!

Edit: I'm trying to keep in mind that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual forces of wickedness. I've been a Christian for a long time, and I have rarely seen the devil making such progress in America and around the world. I believe this shows that the end of this world as we know it is near! Perhaps this is why the Lord has had me studying Revelation.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Spurgeon's Girl

Sep 18, 2020
CHANDLER
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidently you have failed to understand the importance of the President of the United States showing himself publicly -- particularly to his supporters -- since the fear-mongerers and the mockers were hoping that he would already be six feet under. That is how vile and wicked the Left has become. SNL and Jake Tapper of CNN had only filth spewing out of their mouths.

Showing himself in public demonstrates that he is not all that ill. I hope I will look that healthy when I am in my 70's.

No matter what Trump did or did not do, he would have been criticized by the left.

I'm waiting for the confirmation hearing for the nominated Justice Amy Barrett.

God Speed

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope he takes the necessary time to recover from this health crisis because he's an elderly man (and overweight) and if he pushes it too hard, then it could be worse for him in the upcoming weeks. He could end up back in the hospital if he doesn't take care of himself.

Coulsnt imagine how he is feeling as president. He does so well, even sick he works. I would kot want to be in his shoes.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come on. Anonymous secret service men? And you believe that???
Sure, why not? Do you know how many Secret Service agents have already caught Covid-19? It's obvious Trump doesn't care about them. Would you like to be one of those two Secret Service agents in the car with Trump? They have to self-isolate now for 14 days. Does Trump care about that? No, he got his photo-op.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Showing himself in public demonstrates that he is not all that ill. I hope I will look that healthy when I am in my 70's.

No matter what Trump did or did not do, he would have been criticized by the left.

God Speed
Agree! Godspeed to her confirmation!

Edit: I’m hoping to see Roe v Wade overturned in my lifetime!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Backlit @Giuliano

Because Dan usually does his press conference during the morning, he usually reports the first numbers he sees. Before any cases are reclassified.

Pretty sure the nightly news usually tells you though which cases were reclassified.

But the thing is, the reclassified cases don't get added to the final total after they have worked out if it's a false positive or a duplicate or whatever, those that work with the data try their best to adjust the numbers as accurately as they can when they hear of any updates.

I actually found out that they added 2 extra cases today, now at 11 as of the 5th of October.

20,220 Coronavirus Cases and 227 Active in Victoria - COVID LIVE

9 were reported this morning and that was the information available at the time I believe.

@Backlit
I much rather prefer our situation here in Australia though, than USA, Central America, South America or Europe.
Things are going swimmingly well in New Zealand too, I see.

Trump talks about a wall. I want a moat -- a big moat at least a mile wide around the continental US -- make America into an island!

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, why not? Do you know how many Secret Service agents have already caught Covid-19? It's obvious Trump doesn't care about them. Would you like to be one of those two Secret Service agents in the car with Trump? They have to self-isolate now for 14 days. Does Trump care about that? No, he got his photo-op.

Trump doesn't seem to care about the well being and safety of his Secret Service. Apparently he does like photo-ops, like the church photo-op he had done holding a Bible in front of the St. John's Episcopal Church. It's doubtful he has read the Bible himself, since he said Two Corinthians.

Walter Reed attending physician swipes at Trump for motorcade visit to supporters

‘This is insanity’: Walter Reed physician among critics of Donald Trump drive-by visit

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goodness, can't we just discuss the facts without lashing out at one another?

I admit, I'm not and never will be a Trump supporter. But I'm also not a leftist/Biden supporter (far from it). And hearing the news of Trump's condition, I did pray for him. I can't stand the thoughts of anyone suffering serious illness no matter who they are.

Just because someone doesn't support or like Trump does not automatically put them on the left. Take time to listen to each other before you name-call.

Do y'all see the craziness in the whole left-right/Republican-Democrat game?? All it does is divide. We should be coming together on the Word of God ...forget political labels and just stand on the Word. (Please...)

Last edited:

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you people think others are going to believe whatever you write just because you write it? Some people seem to believe anything Trump says, but not everyone else is so easily led. Some people have brains and use them. Cut the comedy act and start trying to employ rational arguments with evidence.

I thought of this historical quote last night when I was reading the disgruntled posts denigrating liberals or anyone else for criticizing Trump.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else." - President Theodore Roosevelt (quote source)

Reactions: Giuliano and TLHKAJ

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If the Senate Republicans had any backbone, they would announce immediately that they are perfectly satisfied with this nomination and there is no need for any hearings under the circumstances (anarchy, disruption of hearings, and insurrection).

Reactions: Spurgeon's Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.