Brexit>The 10 Kings Cometh.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And The Ten King Cometh! Bible Prophecy Roll 100%

The UK's vote to leave the EU has sparked demands from far-right parties for referendums in other member states.

France's National Front leader Marine Le Pen said the French must now also have the right to choose.

Dutch anti-immigration politician Geert Wilders said the Netherlands deserved a "Nexit" vote while Italy's Northern League said: "Now it's our turn".

The UK voted by 52% to 48% to leave the EU after 43 years. David Cameron has announced he will step down as PM.

Global stock markets fell heavily on the news and the value of the pound has also fallen dramatically.

The European parliament has called a special session for next Tuesday.

Analysts say EU politicians will fear a domino effect from Brexit that could threaten the whole organisation.
Very interesting ,I will be waiting FOR THE NEXT SHOE TO DROP! Enjoy it you scoffers!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And Thursday, June 23, 2016, will go down in history as Britain’s Independence Day. The Europhile elite has been defeated. Britain points Europe the way to the future and to liberation. It is time for a new start, relying on our own strength and sovereignty. Also in the Netherlands.

A recent survey (EenVandaag, Dutch television) shows that a majority of the Dutch want a referendum on EU membership. It also shows that more Dutch are in favour of exit than of remaining in the EU.

The Dutch people deserve a referendum as well. The Party for Freedom consequently demands a referendum on NExit, a Dutch EU exit.

As quickly as possible the Dutch need to get the opportunity to have their say about Dutch membership of the European Union.

Geert Wilders: “We want be in charge of our own country, our own money, our own borders, and our own immigration policy. If I become prime minister, there will be a referendum in the Netherlands on leaving the European Union as well. Let the Dutch people decide.”
Very Interesting!!!!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And Marine Le Pen, leader of the far-right Front National (FN) in France

“Victory for freedom! As I have been asking for years, now we need to have the same referendum in France and in the countries of the EU.”

Marion Marechal Le Pen, French FN politician

“From #Brexit to #Frexit: It’s now time to import democracy to our country. The French must have the right to choose!”

Mateo Salvini, leader of Italy’s anti-immigration Northern League

“Hurrah for the courage of free citizens! Heart, brain and pride defeated lies, threats and blackmail.

“THANK YOU UK, now it’s our turn.”
Very Interesting!!!!!!
yup.gif

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
arghh.gif

Both the prophet Daniel and John the Beloved (who wrote the Apocalypse/Revelation) saw a latter day ten horned power arising on the stage of end time world history. The identity of the "ten horns" has been the subject of much speculation. Just what do these ten horns represent? The answer may well provide an important key to our understanding of the sequence of end time events.
During the past century Bible commentators have been inclined to speak of this ten horned latter day world power as a "Revived Roman Empire". There is a lot of merit to this. But I submit to you that there is much more to the prophecy of the ten horns than the European/Roman connection
Enjoy. As I said time is at the Zero hour, things must start playing out> and I think this is a big move to the 10 kings of Daniel ! Bible prophecy says the EU must go to 10 in the last days and I think Brexit is the trigger to start the whole thing in motion!!> have my popcorn out and my easy chair out and will be watching.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.”

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
[SIZE=medium]Oh come on, you can’t be serious! Being a German married to an Englishman I find the Brexit deeply concerning. But it has as much to do with The Book of Revelation as all other world events that people have seen as ‘signs’ for the past 2000 years in which empires have come and gone. So for all we know children in the year 4016 might read about the European Union in a footnote of their history books. If humankind hasn’t managed to destroy the planet ahead of its time that is.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]All this end-time obsession is futile. When not even our Lord Jesus claimed to know the day or the hour, why should we? Being prepared doesn’t mean playing Nostradamus, it means to try to be good stewards at all times. Today that means trying to stand up against the fascist rhetoric that’s been on the rise in both Europe and the US in recent years and trying to see to it that we use the planet’s resources wisely and just rather than worshipping Mammon as we do. [/SIZE]

Reactions: Angelina

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The bible says the EU must go to 10!, not my words but the bibles! It not what you say and your dogma>So it is written so it will be done! Like it or not.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
You fit right in to this saying in the bible > And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.”

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
​And 16 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.

2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.

3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And

The EU has reached a level of world economic status it will not lose. The stakes are high, and Europe is a major economic engine of the global economy. It is too big to fail. It may be reconfigured with fewer nations, but Europe will continue, and it will grow in power and influence.”

Bible prophecy shows 10 kings will give their power to a single person, who is symbolized in prophecy as a ”beast”—a powerful, charismatic figure who will wield power for a brief period at the end of this age before the return of Jesus Christ (Revelation 17:12-14). That consolidation of power is connected with the emergence of a spiritual revival led by another charismatic leader (as described in Revelation 13). On Beyond Today, we believe the center for this end-time superpower will be Europe. In time it will become clear even to the secularists of the Europe that religion is the only cohesive force that can truly unite Europe. We are not there yet, but we are a step closer.

Great Britain’s decision to leave the EU will begin a new chapter for Europe. We are living at a moment in history where the alignment of nations is changing. Discerning history and Bible prophecy is ever more critical for those who seek to understand the times.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
J> my son has traveled the world and never took a bride , but married a Heib when He hit Germany .

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. (Dan. 7:7)

This beast is so strange and terrifying to Daniel that it didn’t look like anything he’s seen before. It’s iron teeth recall the legs of iron from Daniel 2:40. Rome was a powerful Empire that brooked no resistance. In the reference to the 10 horns we again jump from history to prophecy, from the ancient Roman Empire to its revival in our times.

“While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully. (Dan. 7:8)

Here’s the origin of one of the anti-Christ’s titles, the Little Horn. Notice that he’s not one of the original 10 horns, but comes from among them. A horn symbolizes power or authority when used symbolically. To me this means that the anti-Christ doesn’t start out as part of the official leadership, but comes from a less significant status outside the centers of power to depose three of the existing leaders and assume their authority. If I’m correct, look for the anti-Christ to burst on the scene suddenly from a previously unimportant segment of the Empire rather than from among its current leaders.

Daniel saw an angel in the vision who was also observing things. When he asked him about the fourth kingdom and the little horn, he was given this explanation:

‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time. (Daniel 7:23-25)

It’s obviously an End Times reference and includes the 3 ½ year duration of the Great Tribulation (time, times and half a time) during which the Little Horn will gain control of the entire world, taking over from the 10 kings. As Paul later confirmed he will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped. (2 Thes. 2:4). Revelation 13:7 tells us he’ll make war against Tribulation believers and overcome them. Revelation 17:13 says the ten kings will give their power and authority to him during the time of the Great Tribulation These clues all point us to the anti-Christ, who will be different from the other kings in that he will be indwelt by Satan himself.

“As I looked, thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze. A river of fire was flowing, coming out from before him. Thousands upon thousands attended him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. The court was seated, and the books were opened. (Dan. 7:9-10)

But while the anti-Christ consolidates his power on Earth, a Greater Power is advancing His plan in Heaven. The phrase “Ancient of Days” is a title used of God that only appears in Daniel 7. The lines are being drawn for the climactic battle for Planet Earth. The “thousands upon thousands” attending Him likely represent the angelic host. Ten thousand was the biggest number they had in those days, so Daniel used that number multiplied by itself to describe a multitude no one can count, perhaps a reference to the raptured Church. John borrowed this illustration to describe the scene before the throne in Rev. 5:11.

And notice the plural thrones. Daniel was having a peek at the End Times and saw a hint of the thrones of the 24 elders. None of the other Old Testament views of God’s Throne mention the additional thrones because they all occur in real time, and these thrones were not in view until Rev. 4. This little insight argues against the opinion of some theologians that the 24 thrones are occupied by an otherwise unidentified order of angels who assist God in governing the Universe. The fact that they don’t appear in Old Testament accounts, but do appear when the End of the Age is the context implies that another level of government has been added since the cross. It could only be the Church. In Ephesians 1:20 Paul said Christ has been raised from the dead and seated at the right hand of God, and in Ephesians 2:6 he said we’ve been raised up with Christ and seated with Him there, too.

“Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.) (Daniel 7:11-12)

Rev. 19:20 tells of the anti-Christ and false prophet being thrown into the lake of fire, and their armies being destroyed. Remember, in Daniel 7 the horn is the anti-Christ and the beasts represent empires. Babylon, Persia, and Greece no longer enjoy dominion over the world, but their modern counterparts are still around and will be destroyed during the Great Tribulation.

“In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14)

And finally, the culmination of human history. Dominion over Planet Earth, which Adam lost to Satan, has been regained by the Son of God, never to be lost again. He’ll rule and reign with His Church forever.

A period of history seen from man’s perspective as a beautiful statue of shiny and precious metals in Daniel 2 is described by God as it really is, a series of voracious beasts who oppress and devour mankind and oppose every effort by God to free us.

You and I have come in on the tail end of this. We weren’t here to see it’s beginning like Daniel was, but because of his description we’re better able to recognize our world for what it is and correctly identify the signs that tell us that the end is near.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And Now eight more countries want to hold referendums to exit the EU – France, Holland, Italy, Austria, Finland, Hungary, Portugal, and Slovakia all could leave. Very Interesting!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And I was reading some thoughts about Brexit from so called Christians and they said this should slow bible prophecy down because the world order took a body blow and there will be stagnation for them! But I think bible prophecy will accelerated by Brexit ,8 countries want their own vote now and the Eu will have to consolidate Quickly or totally fall apart! And then there where 10.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And
With the recent rise of Presidential nominee Donald Trump, and the departure of Great Britain from the European Union (Brexit), along with an upsurge in anti-immigration nationalist parties across the US and Europe, the citizens of the west are rising up in revolt against their globalist overlords. It would seem, that the majority of the middle class people are tired of funding (via taxes), the destruction of their way of life. Their also tired of politicians and bureaucrats who are belligerently avoiding common sense legislation, and their blatant borderless agendas. In other words, the world is swinging back hard in the other direction.

The only problem with this is, that the swing back to the populist/nationalist movement doesn't fit with Satan's globalist, one-world agenda. IOW, if Satan wants the framework in place for his man to take over a singular system, than the nations pulling back apart, works in direct opposition to what's he's spent much of the last century piecing together. This reinforces the idea in my mind at least, that the Rapture happens sooner, rather than later. Just as a friend wrote in his article, the world's leading developers and innovators of technology, predict reaching immortality, Mars' colonization, and other rapid advances in science that the Bible doesn't mention. So either the Bible is wrong, or man never reaches the point where they can achieve them. The same goes with geo-politics.

Since the Bible only mentions a 10-pronged system that ultimately is brought under the reigns of one man, (Rev. 13) then the nationalist, populist dreams of a better world, will never actually come to fruition. The Rapture will serve as the perfect storm that marries up the framework of a one-world system already in place, and the perfect timing of opportunistic tyranny with zero spiritual resistance. But the Rapture as an event itself, will have some serious second and third order effects that happen in its wake.

Certain nations will be hit extremely hard due to diversity that true, born again Christian's inhabit (i.e....the US), and others not so much. (i.e....Saudi Arabia and Iran). And since the world's economy and political stability relies on a stable US, the fact that if we are crippled (due to millions of missing Christians and children), then the world will be brought to its knees in delusion, madness, rage, and perplexity...and nothing will bring this world together faster, than the perfect crisis.

Jesus said that in the days just before His return that the world would be going about its business as if everything was normal. (Luke 17:22-30) Paul wrote that His coming would be as a 'thief in the night', and that while the world was clamoring for peace and safety, that sudden destruction would come upon them. (1 Thess. 5:1-3) Neither of these biblical scenarios can be inside the 70th Week of Daniel, since that time is divided up 21 divine judgments, chronicling and marking that seven year period in more detail than any other portion of time. So neither is life "normal" nor would the world be caught unawares once it begins.

So based on the speed and severity of the world's current problems, and the fact that things are only progressing at every level to the 'worse and worse' category, should we anticipate a soon Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church? Note Jesus's words concerning the timing of His coming...

"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." - Luke 21:25-28