Britain still hates the Bible.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peltast

Dec 26, 2011
Now the Coalitionazis are demanding that gay marriage be taught in schools.

I can remember a time when only a handful of Labour controlled councils supported garbage like this, and they were commonly referred to as the loony left. Now the loonies have pretty well taken over in all of the three main parties.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Now the Coalitionazis are demanding that gay marriage be taught in schools.

I can remember a time when only a handful of Labour controlled councils supported garbage like this, and they were commonly referred to as the loony left. Now the loonies have pretty well taken over in all of the three main parties.

Quit blaming all the people of Britain. Not everyone in Britain supports that; likewise in the U.S., not every America supports that gay agenda. Instead, you ought to be smart enough to realize how Satan's children have crept into many Churches today, and also in the seats of worldly powers.

Reactions: Marta
Jul 6, 2011
Good posts. It might be worthwhile to consider that Phil Lardner, a prospective Tory MP wrote on his private blog that he personally didn't support same sex marriage and was deselected for it. This is remarkable as I would suggest from the polls that at least 30% of the population agree with him. Indeed I doubt if the Tories would have got more than 30% of the vote in that constituency anyway. But of course the key point is what sort of Stalinist like state would prevent such freedom of speech?

And as to Satan's influence in the church on this, well we need to start calling it out and addressing these people. At the moment I see them supporting gay rights while who they call their Christian brothers and sisters lose their jobs etc over the issue.