British press hypocrisy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peltast

Dec 26, 2011
The Daily Mail newspaper here in the UK is reporting on gender selection abortions in India, and calling them shocking.

Abortion is always shocking, but I don't see the Daily Mail - or any other British newspaper - calling the British abortion industry shocking.

I do not sit with the deceitful, nor do I associate with hypocrites. Ps26:4

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
The Daily Mail newspaper here in the UK is reporting on gender selection abortions in India, and calling them shocking.

Abortion is always shocking, but I don't see the Daily Mail - or any other British newspaper - calling the British abortion industry shocking.

I do not sit with the deceitful, nor do I associate with hypocrites. Ps26:4

Feminism is one of the pillars of modern liberalism,that is the only reason they find this shocking.

Jul 6, 2011
But to their credit, the Daily Mail do carry some reports and opinions against the UK abortion industry, more than for example the Guardian I would suggest.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
The difference between what is happening in India, and medical abortions in the West, is that when a medical abortion is gender related here, it is to eliminate a disease in that family, not to eliminate a healthy girl who's had the misfortune to be conceived before the first boy.

The West does not condone, approve, or carry out 'therapuetic abortions' for that reason.