Built On The Wrong Apostle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
um, except those did not defile themselves with "women" BoL, and there are no male or female in the kingdom, so imo that should be read in the context of "prophets gone a'whoring," which is not about prophets going to hookers. surely. Women is being used as a metaphor, as is celibacy and even eunuch.

Sex
is equated with knowing, for anyone having trouble accepting any of the symbolism used above, and wadr we are witnessing the fruit of forcing priests to be sexually celibate right now, aren't we BoL?

so i hope you don't get me wrong here, if you are convicted that Mary was a PV and that you can justify the pov with Scripture imo that is fine with me ok, we even have a name for that sect right. As good a place to be from as any i guess
Sooooo - what wold you say to the Israelites who were commanded to refrain from marital relations before presenting themselves to God??

Peter spoke wisely of YOU when he wrote:
2 Pet. 3:16
He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people twist, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Whenever you are losing an argument - you make up these bizarre little interpretations, desperately hoping that they will cover you.
They DON'T.

The dead-giveaway is when you include your little "imo's" . . .

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why don't we simply go to Scripture to see what God says about Authority, shall we??

Matt 16:16-19
And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give YOU the keys to the kingdom of heaven. WHATEVER YOU bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and WHATEVER YOU loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Matt. 18:15-18
"If your brother sins (against you), go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother.
If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that 'every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
If he refuses to listen to them, tell the CHURCH. If he refuses to listen even to the CHURCH, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.

Amen, I say to you, WHATEVER YOU bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and WHATEVER YOU loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

John 16:12-15
“I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now.
But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide YOU to ALL truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to YOU the things that are coming.
He will glorify me, because he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.
Everything that the Father has is MINE; for this reason I told you that he will TAKE from what is MINE and declare it to YOU.

John 20:21-23
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins YOU FORGIVE are forgiven them, and whose sins YOU RETAIN are retained.”

2 Thess 2:15
"Stand firm and hold fast to the Traditions you were taught by US, whether by an ORAL STATEMENT - OR BY a letter from us."

Luke 10:16
Whoever listens to YOU listens to ME. Whoever rejects YOU rejects ME. And whoever rejects ME rejects the ONE who sent ME."

There - straight from God's mouth to YOUR ear.

I'd say He is pretty CRYSTAL CLEAR on His Church being the final Authority on earth . . .

NOT sure why YOU can't see this fact of Scripture . . .

Nope - God is NEVER wrong.

Only YOUR interpretations of His Word are wrong.

His Church's interpretations cannot be wrong (John 16:12-15, 1 Tim. 3:15, Eph. 1:22-23) . . .

I started to answer all of your assertions one by one and verse by verse when you cited scriptures, but decided that was pointless as no matter what I said short of completely agreeing with you on every point you would adamantly confirm where I was in error. I actually started to do it that way, but upon prayerful consideration I deleted all that I had so written and started again here:

God is certainly never wrong, and for any man to always be right according to God, the man must always be led by the Holy Spirit, even in his interpretations of the scriptures. You say that my interpretations are wrong, but how can you be sure without the confirmation of the only One who knows for sure? You say that you have it or that your CC has it and I am in error, so what is the solution that will satisfy both of us? The solution should be for both of us to follow God.

That is to say, you follow God and I follow God.

If any follower [such as you or me] however chooses to follow a man who he believes is leading him correctly along God’s Way, as you would say that you are doing, or as you would say the CC is doing, how is such a follower to avoid falling in a ditch because his leader is leading him wrong? Certainly you would not deny that at times some Catholic leaders have led those following them wrong through ignorance or for whatever other reason?

Consider the apostle Paul’s admonition:

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.” I Cor 11:1

In other words if Paul were our leader but he failed to follow Christ as he should, then should we not then follow Christ rather than Paul? The only way to always avoid this pitfall of following a misguided or mistaken man including ourselves [yes, that means me too], is to seek the Way of Christ ourselves even if we do have a human leader or minister or church group walking in front of us to check ourselves and our human leadership against the example of Christ. This doesn’t mean just reading the scriptures. I would say it means sincerely talking to God about it and asking for His help.

You apparently agree in a measure or you would not have all of the answers available [even if dug out of the catechism or the Bible or other writings yourself] to everyone’s questions or corrections to what you consider their erroneous knowledge about the CC or even to correct Catholics with incorrect information.

Your knowledge, of course, as you believe it, must be good and correct while mine must be evil and wrong... or something like that.

But I spoke of the solution. The solution as I said is simply for each of us to be constantly seeking God’s Way, to be seeking His face. The answer is certainly not to presume that any man or church group we arbitrarily or even carefully choose to follow has it right and all we need to do to be right in the eyes of God is follow religiously the ways of our chosen group. You wouldn’t advise a person to do that and most of the other persons on this forum would not so advise them. Most likely most of them would advise a person to follow along the way that the advisor would believe to the right.

But remember what Solomon wrote:

“Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.” Prov 21:2

That means that every one of the estimated 7½ billion people on planet Earth today considers himself right. Neither you nor I would agree that all of us, the whole 7½ billion are right.

The solution is not mine, but it is what Jesus said:

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.” Matt 6:33-34

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:30
He must increase, but I must decrease.

John's FOLLOWING - John's MISSION. Those are the things that had to decrease so that Jesus's following and mission could increase.

As for Jesus increasing in wisdom and stature - these things happened to the MAN Jesus. He is FULLY man and FULLY God. God doesn't nee dot increase.

It's really as simple as that . . .
Consider rather that the Baptist realized that he needed a new head for his own head like all of the carnal heads of men could not lead him to the Life that Jesus was bringing. Remember what Jesus said about his head?

"And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." Matt 8:20

The Baptist did not even know that he would provide a type or shadow for the followers for Christ when his own stand for God caused him to lose his own carnal head under the executioner's axe. He chose without complete understanding that Jesus was to be his Head.

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; ..." I Cor 11:3

When Christ is our Head and it is all "perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." [I Cor 1:10], then it will He have a place to lay his Head and the Body of Christ will be complete .David sought the same thing centuries before Jesus was born to Mary in Bethlehem:

"Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob." Psalm 132:3-5

And God revealed the answer to him in that same Psalm:

For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
Tis is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it." Psalm 132:13-14

"Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?" Acts 7:49

The place to rest His Head is Zion, which is the "highest place" or even the once "dry and desert place" now watered and full of Life, which is the Body of Christ, which is all of us who believe and follow God.

"For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another." Rom 12:4-5

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started to answer all of your assertions one by one and verse by verse when you cited scriptures, but decided that was pointless as no matter what I said short of completely agreeing with you on every point you would adamantly confirm where I was in error. I actually started to do it that way, but upon prayerful consideration I deleted all that I had so written and started again here:
God is certainly never wrong, and for any man to always be right according to God, the man must always be led by the Holy Spirit, even in his interpretations of the scriptures. You say that my interpretations are wrong, but how can you be sure without the confirmation of the only One who knows for sure? You say that you have it or that your CC has it and I am in error, so what is the solution that will satisfy both of us? The solution should be for both of us to follow God.

That is to say, you follow God and I follow God.
If any follower [such as you or me] however chooses to follow a man who he believes is leading him correctly along God’s Way, as you would say that you are doing, or as you would say the CC is doing, how is such a follower to avoid falling in a ditch because his leader is leading him wrong? Certainly you would not deny that at times some Catholic leaders have led those following them wrong through ignorance or for whatever other reason?

Consider the apostle Paul’s admonition:

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.” I Cor 11:1

In other words if Paul were our leader but he failed to follow Christ as he should, then should we not then follow Christ rather than Paul? The only way to always avoid this pitfall of following a misguided or mistaken man including ourselves [yes, that means me too], is to seek the Way of Christ ourselves even if we do have a human leader or minister or church group walking in front of us to check ourselves and our human leadership against the example of Christ. This doesn’t mean just reading the scriptures. I would say it means sincerely talking to God about it and asking for His help.

You apparently agree in a measure or you would not have all of the answers available [even if dug out of the catechism or the Bible or other writings yourself] to everyone’s questions or corrections to what you consider their erroneous knowledge about the CC or even to correct Catholics with incorrect information.

Your knowledge, of course, as you believe it, must be good and correct while mine must be evil and wrong... or something like that.

But I spoke of the solution. The solution as I said is simply for each of us to be constantly seeking God’s Way, to be seeking His face. The answer is certainly not to presume that any man or church group we arbitrarily or even carefully choose to follow has it right and all we need to do to be right in the eyes of God is follow religiously the ways of our chosen group. You wouldn’t advise a person to do that and most of the other persons on this forum would not so advise them. Most likely most of them would advise a person to follow along the way that the advisor would believe to the right.

But remember what Solomon wrote:

“Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.” Prov 21:2

That means that every one of the estimated 7½ billion people on planet Earth today considers himself right. Neither you nor I would agree that all of us, the whole 7½ billion are right.

The solution is not mine, but it is what Jesus said:

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.” Matt 6:33-34

That's just it - you cannot follow God while being disobedient to him.
You cannot reject His Church and not reject Him (Luke 10:16).

I'm not right because I say I'm right or because I might be a better debater than the next guy.
I'm right because I submit to the God-given Authority of His Church. I simply parrot what His Church teaches - and He promised that the Holy Spirit would guide His Church to ALL TRUTH (John 16:12-15).

The weight of Scripture is against you and anybody else who thinks that they don't need the Church - His Body (1 Cor. 12, Col. 1:18).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider rather that the Baptist realized that he needed a new head for his own head like all of the carnal heads of men could not lead him to the Life that Jesus was bringing. Remember what Jesus said about his head?

"And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." Matt 8:20

The Baptist did not even know that he would provide a type or shadow for the followers for Christ when his own stand for God caused him to lose his own carnal head under the executioner's axe. He chose without complete understanding that Jesus was to be his Head.

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; ..." I Cor 11:3

When Christ is our Head and it is all "perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." [I Cor 1:10], then it will He have a place to lay his Head and the Body of Christ will be complete .David sought the same thing centuries before Jesus was born to Mary in Bethlehem:

"Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob." Psalm 132:3-5

And God revealed the answer to him in that same Psalm:

For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
Tis is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it." Psalm 132:13-14

"Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?" Acts 7:49

The place to rest His Head is Zion, which is the "highest place" or even the once "dry and desert place" now watered and full of Life, which is the Body of Christ, which is all of us who believe and follow God.

"For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another." Rom 12:4-5
And again - YOU have MANY heads in many splintered bodies.
Christ's Church, which is ONE - has ONE head - Christ (Col. 1:18).

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's just it - you cannot follow God while being disobedient to him.
You cannot reject His Church and not reject Him (Luke 10:16).

I'm not right because I say I'm right or because I might be a better debater than the next guy.
I'm right because I submit to the God-given Authority of His Church. I simply parrot what His Church teaches - and He promised that the Holy Spirit would guide His Church to ALL TRUTH (John 16:12-15).

The weight of Scripture is against you and anybody else who thinks that they don't need the Church - His Body (1 Cor. 12, Col. 1:18).
You went back to your own belief in the CC believing that it is the Church as a presumption rather than considering at all what I presented as a way to resolve the issue. You presume you are right. What Solomon wrote still applies today with regard to unbelievers and believers. Believers in God who miss it on some doctrines or beliefs may be OK if their hearts pass God's inspection. God is the only One capable of making that inspection which is why Jesus warns us not to stand in final judgment on others.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again - YOU have MANY heads in many splintered bodies.
Christ's Church, which is ONE - has ONE head - Christ (Col. 1:18).
I do agree that there are many heads and many splintered bodies, but there is no one group of believers in any one organization that I have seen or experienced, including the Catholic Church, that has Jesus as its Head. Only the parts that are properly prepared by the Holy Spirit as those parts have allowed are to be part of that Body which is always and completely subject to the One Head.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sooooo - what wold you say to the Israelites who were commanded to refrain from marital relations before presenting themselves to God?
i would interpret that in the context of profits gone a whoring also, yes
not denying that they should also physically abstain there, certainly
but that there is more than that

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You went back to your own belief in the CC believing that it is the Church as a presumption rather than considering at all what I presented as a way to resolve the issue. You presume you are right. What Solomon wrote still applies today with regard to unbelievers and believers. Believers in God who miss it on some doctrines or beliefs may be OK if their hearts pass God's inspection. God is the only One capable of making that inspection which is why Jesus warns us not to stand in final judgment on others.

I don't presume anything - least of all the idea that I'M right.

The Church is right because Jesus said so (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23). I'm just an obedient servant . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do agree that there are many heads and many splintered bodies, but there is no one group of believers in any one organization that I have seen or experienced, including the Catholic Church, that has Jesus as its Head. Only the parts that are properly prepared by the Holy Spirit as those parts have allowed are to be part of that Body which is always and completely subject to the One Head.
Then, either you're just not that bright - or you're extremely dishonest.

The Catholic Church has taught that Jesus is the Head of the Church for 2000 years. For YOU to claim anything different is either a flat out lie - or a statement based on extreme ignorance . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i would interpret that in the context of profits gone a whoring also, yes
not denying that they should also physically abstain there, certainly
but that there is more than that
Then you don't know the Word of God.
Every major Biblical commentary disagrees with you

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, either you're just not that bright - or you're extremely dishonest.

The Catholic Church has taught that Jesus is the Head of the Church for 2000 years. For YOU to claim anything different is either a flat out lie - or a statement based on extreme ignorance . . .
The Pope is the head of the church and has the authority of Christ (CCC 2034)
The Pope Is "Infalliable" (CCC 2035)

(Catechism Catholic Church)

2034 The Roman Pontiff and the bishops are "authentic teachers, that is, teachers endowed with the authority of Christ, who preach the faith to the people entrusted to them, the faith to be believed and put into practice."76 The ordinary and universal Magisterium of the Pope and the bishops in communion with him teach the faithful the truth to believe, the charity to practice, the beatitude to hope for.
2035 The supreme degree of participation in the authority of Christ is ensured by the charism of infallibility. This infallibility extends as far as does the deposit of divine Revelation; it also extends to all those elements of doctrine, including morals, without which the saving truths of the faith cannot be preserved, explained, or observed.77

The Roman Catholic Church Teaches That The Pope Is The Vicar Of Christ On This Earth, God's Voice On This Earth, And That The Pope Is Infalliable?

This Teaching Is 100% False, As The Pope Is Nothing More Than A Imperfect Mortal Man, And Is Not The Vicar Of Christ On Earth.

Carm

A list of false teachings in the Roman Catholic Church

Following is a summarized paragraph with references found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) of many of the false teachings of Roman Catholicism. How do we know they are false? By comparing Scripture with what is taught.

-----------------------

1.)The Catholic Church is the one true church (CCC 2105)
2.) Infallibility of the Catholic Church, (CCC 2035)
3.) Only the Roman Catholic Church has authority to interpret Scripture (CCC 100)
4.)The Pope is the head of the church and has the authority of Christ (CCC 2034)
5.)The Roman Catholic Church is necessary for salvation (CCC 846)
6.)Sacred Tradition equal to scripture (CCC 82)
7.)Forgiveness of sins, salvation, is by faith and works (CCC 2036 CCC 2080 2068)
8.)Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3)
9.)Grace can be merited (CCC 2010 CCC 2027)
10.)The merit of Mary and the Saints can be applied to Catholics and others (1477) 11.)Penance is necessary for salvation (CCC 980)
12.)Purgatory (CCC 1031 CCC 1475)
13.)Indulgences (CCC 1471 CCC 1478 CCC 1498 CCC 1472)
15.)Mary is Mediatrix (CCC 969)
16.) Mary brings us the gifts of eternal salvation (CCC 969)
17.)Mary delivers souls from death (CCC 966)
18.)Prayer to the saints (CCC 2677)
19.)The Communion elements become the actual body and blood of Christ (CCC 1374 CCC 1376).

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Catechism Catholic Church

2034 The Roman Pontiff and the bishops are "authentic teachers, that is, teachers endowed with the authority of Christ, who preach the faith to the people entrusted to them, the faith to be believed and put into practice."76 The ordinary and universal Magisterium of the Pope and the bishops in communion with him teach the faithful the truth to believe, the charity to practice, the beatitude to hope for.
2035 The supreme degree of participation in the authority of Christ is ensured by the charism of infallibility. This infallibility extends as far as does the deposit of divine Revelation; it also extends to all those elements of doctrine, including morals, without which the saving truths of the faith cannot be preserved, explained, or observed.77

The Roman Catholic Church Teaches That The Pope Is The Vicar Of Christ On This Earth, God's Voice On This Earth.

This Teaching Is 100% False, As The Pope Is Nothing More Than A Imperfect Mortal Man, And Is Not The Vicar Of Christ On Earth.

Carm

Following is a summarized paragraph with references found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) of many of the false teachings of Roman Catholicism. How do we know they are false? By comparing Scripture with what is taught.
-----------------------
3.) Only the Roman Catholic Church has authority to interpret Scripture (CCC 100)
4.)The Pope is the head of the church and has the authority of Christ (CCC 2034)
7.)Forgiveness of sins, salvation, is by faith and works (CCC 2036 CCC 2080 2068)
8.)Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3)
10.)The merit of Mary and the Saints can be applied to Catholics and others (1477) 11.)Penance is necessary for salvation (CCC 980)
19.)The Communion elements become the actual body and blood of Christ (CCC 1374 CCC 1376).
And, as noted in RED above - the Pope is the VICAR of Christ on earth.
He is not the Head of the Body (Col. 1:18).

As for your laundry list from CARM.org - Matt Slick's opinion is about as bothersome to me as something stuck to the bottom of my shoe. He is a rabid anti-Catholic who isn't interested in having charitable dialgue - but is simply bent on being dishonest.

His list includes things that are outright lies from the start - so, how could you possibly expect me to take them seriously. That's always been the problem with you anti-Catholics - you don't do your HOMEWORK . . .

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA

(Catechism Catholic Church)

The Roman Catholic Church Teaches That The Pope Is The Vicar Of Christ On This Earth, God's Voice On This Earth, And That The Pope Is Infalliable?

Carm

-----------------------

Amen Truth.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
His list includes things that are outright lies from the start - so, how could you possibly expect me to take them seriously. That's always been the problem with you anti-Catholics - you don't do your HOMEWORK . . .

:rolleyes:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And every credible Biblical scholar disagrees with you
so you say, yes

so, the guy who believes in an Institutional Church agrees with all of the "credible" Bible scholars, what is that to me?
i mean which part of "i know the wolves will rush in as soon as i leave" are we disagreeing on here?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, as noted in RED above - the Pope is the VICAR of Christ on earth.
He is not the Head of the Body (Col. 1:18).

As for your laundry list from CARM.org - Matt Slick's opinion is about as bothersome to me as something stuck to the bottom of my shoe. He is a rabid anti-Catholic who isn't interested in having charitable dialgue - but is simply bent on being dishonest.

Do you believe the Pope is Infalliable, "Yes" or "No"?

Your Chatechism States such in (2035) below, "Yes" or "No"?

Carm

-----------------------

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't find the phrase "Mother of God" in the Bible. Mary was the mother of Jesus, the man, the Son of Man. She was not the mother of the glorified God. Our Lord Jesus Christ, God the Son, Jehovah of the OT, the Creator of all, wasn't born of Mary or any other woman. He is the "I Am", the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last. When the Bible is silent, we must also be silent. That's something the RCC never learned - they started creating their own "truths" from day one. Of course, the RCC is a political organization, a church in name only. And, of course, the brothers and sisters in Mk 6:3 are Mary's natural children, Jesus' brothers and sisters, just like it says.

Every doctrine of the RCC, that is founded on fake oral tradition, which Christ hated and spoke strongly against (mt 15:3, 6, Mk 7:9, 13), because it nullified the Word of God, is a lie, by definition. Christ's words in those passages nullify about 90-95% of all Catholic doctrine. The most laughable thing, though, is the joke about the Catholic Church replacing Israel. That's not only non-Biblical, that's anti-Biblical and extremely heretical. Even some Protestant churches have caught onto that garbage.

The only reason the RCC isn't still murdering non-Catholics today is because they can no longer get away with it.

Bread of Life. The only lies you've exposed online for 14 years are the innumerable collection of lies held, as doctrine, by the Catholic Church.

Reactions: Truth7t7