California to be hit with Huge Earthquake September 2017??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Goodness me, sounds terrifying... And you say you are not brave???

Haha! Weren't we all brave when we were young and passionate Christians? ...now, the 'young bit' has gone, but thankfully the 'passion bit' is still alive and well. :D

Yes, we did a lot of outreach in the 60's and 70's...mostly all the Pub's and Bars.
We did that for four years every Friday night...between Brighton and Rye..and as far north ( from Hastings) as Maidstone. We tried to hit every Pub within that area...we liked the country village pubs best. Brighton was the first time I came face to face with a transvestite...three of them...the adam's-apple gave it away.
They were vicious and evil ones and I confess they scared me with their threats.
Dave got a burning cigarette in his face there too...he was standing on a lower stair and the guy was on the stair above him, smoking...that was scary too. But, we were young...never daunted.
We only went to 'Speakers Corner' once. It was quite the experience. :D
On the soap-box at the 8o'clock angle from us ( we were 5 ) were the Black Power speakers...it was in it's beginnings back then. Everyone shouts to be heard above the soap-boxes around. Glad we did it.
Then in the mid 70's we moved here to Canada...and got all fired up with Christian community living. 'Those were the days my friend'...as the old song goes.
No regrets about anything...all good training....called to be Overcomer's. :)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
'Those were the days my friend'...as the old song goes.
No regrets about anything...all good training....called to be Overcomer's.
Well that is an amazing thing to have done. I hadn't even thought of England, forgot you would have been there in those times. Sounds both astonishing and confronting. I have never seen anything like that, not in my native home or here in Oz. I remember a long time ago watching the movie 'The Life of Brian', by the English comedy group Monty Pythons Flying Circus...There is a scene where many people are up on boxes 'prophesying' I think would be the best term, and once I became a Christian I remembered that scene and thought, what a good idea, if there was a place where people could share testimonies and /or witness to people. The little fellowship I had joined were very insistent on us going out and witnessing. Now a days there is no way I would even attempt such a thing, people are more likely to just kill you outright, doing that sort of thing, or put you in jail....It is no longer politically correct to be a Christian tsk. tsk..
Good on you for doing all that and for sharing it with us.......:)

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Massive Earthquakes and Hurricanes. Prophecy Film Exposed Scientific Evidence that Proves Prophetic Fulfillment is Unfolding!
Recently we’ve seen a huge increase in massive hurricanes, fires, solar activity and earthquakes, and yet, the #1 prophecy film of 2017 predicted that all of this would happen and more! This wasn’t based on vague assumption either, but rather from the result of collected scientific data that proves a natural trend is occurring that complies with the fulfillment of biblical prophecy that’s so convincing, even skeptics are starting to believe. See why The Coming Convergence is the world’s final wakeup call.
http://www.thecomingconvergence.com/...onvergence.cfm

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Massive Earthquakes and Hurricanes. Prophecy Film Exposed Scientific Evidence that Proves Prophetic Fulfillment is Unfolding!
Recently we’ve seen a huge increase in massive hurricanes, fires, solar activity and earthquakes, and yet, the #1 prophecy film of 2017 predicted that all of this would happen and more! This wasn’t based on vague assumption either, but rather from the result of collected scientific data that proves a natural trend is occurring that complies with the fulfillment of biblical prophecy that’s so convincing, even skeptics are starting to believe. See why The Coming Convergence is the world’s final wakeup call.
stop being a sucker for every doomsday ad that you run across, you'll be fine. Are you still hearing of wars and rumors of wars? Then the time is not yet, ok. Not even the right era. When the MSM starts reporting "peace on earth" we'll cue you, ok? lol

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gives us the answer to our problems But who believes??
2 Chronicles 7:14

God says==if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive and heal their land.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Doomsday predictions can be wrong all the time, but it only takes once for them to be right.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God says==if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive and heal their land.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
California to be hit with Huge Earthquake September 2017?? Has the huge number of abortions and rampant sexual perversion and mocking scoffing rejection of God caused God to with hold His protection?? then comes New York and our economy crashes?? People!! This would be a very good time to seek God and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior!!

I came across this prophecy recently on facebook, but don't remember it saying in September, but it was meant to be like a record breaking earthquake 9.2 magnitude 1st one, then comes a massive 12.2, but it's possible with what is happening in Mexico at the moment.

But like God, I find it saddening that we are seeing a growing number of people falling away, bending morals, mocking Christians, etc. etc. And the growing number of Christians proudly supporting abortions, LGBT, euthanasia, etc. Do they not see what they are supporting, they are supporting the great falling away, the Bible tells us we are meant to persevere in the end times, it doesn't say give up and follow the world, do we want to support the cause of hard Christian persecution in the west? Because that's where it's heading, this same sex marriage postal vote in Australia is getting out of control, we are seeing Christians getting condemned by media for voting no, protests outside a few churches, people getting sacked for not supporting gay marriage and much more is to come if it keeps going this way, then we get the Prime Minister promising if this law passes, there will be religious protection, but no, the aim of all these carnal secular movements is to bend morals, twist Christians minds, and there is a heavy left wing of atheists that sound like they are trying to wipe out Christianity all together, then we get people trying to ban singing Christmas carols at Christmas, mentioning Jesus, getting rid of the word Christmas, seriously now is the time to wake up, do you want to lose your Christian freedoms in your generation? I certainly don't want to lose mine and it's looking likely, all this is going to lead to hard persecution, and it's going to someday according to Jesus's prophecy, but I do not want to be a part of the cause that leads Christianity to hard persecution, and I know it has to happen someday, but I would like my future kids to grow up in the ways of the Lord without facing hard persecution.

I see why Americans voted Trump, and unfortunately we don't get as much choice as the US, to who gets to become the next political leader of Australia, no matter who you vote for, it's heavily 2 sided in Australia you either get Liberal or Labor into government and even worse is the Australian public don't get to select who is the leader of the 2 major parties are, that's no running of Prime Minister candidates open for public voting, we never get asked to vote for which person would you like to become Prime Minister.

With all that is unfolding in Australia right now, we are going to see a lot more major disasters, record breaking, if it keeps going the way it's going.

So we gotta pray that God will change the hearts of politicians, that God will change the heart of the nations and turn them back to him. We gotta pray for a supernatural barrier of protection around those who are righteous, we gotta pray that we may be spared from the end of end of ends, times that no Christian wants to see on this earth, and if you do, well we better pray that God takes us in a whirlwind or chariot up to heaven, we gotta blow hell apart in the supernatural, and give Satan a big hard punch to his face. Persevere fellow Christians, persevere and you will be rewarded greatly in heaven.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ok no where are we told to fight satan, and you are going to reap what you sow. Which means that if you are of the world, those things are def going to impact you, and your biggest fears will be realized--what you fear most will come upon you:

Jeremiah 42 MSG - What You Fear Will Catch Up with You - Bible ...
Bible Gateway passage: Jeremiah 42 - The Message
What You Fear Will Catch Up with You - All the army officers, led by Johanan son of Kareah and Jezaniah son of Hoshaiah, accompanied by all the. ... Whatever God says, I'll pass on to you. ... He'll let you comeback to your very own land.'.
You visited this page on 7/23/17.
Job 3:25 What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has ...
biblehub.com/job/3-25.htm
For the thing that I fear comes upon me, and what I dread befalls me. ... I am afraid of all my pains, I know that You will not acquit me. ... and now what he feared was come to pass, Job 1:5; others take in all his sorrows and troubles; which, ...
Proverbs 10:24 What the wicked dread will overtake them; what the ...
biblehub.com/proverbs/10-24.htm
What the wicked fears will come upon him, But the desire of the righteous will be ... "You have feared a sword; so I will bring a sword upon you," the Lord GOD ...

so BAM keep posting your fears, but understand what that means ok, i'm not here making fun of you only because i am evil

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the United States was never meant to witness the second coming of Christ. I believe it was marked for destruction long before anyone ever set foot on this land.

Everyone has heard of the monster quake that will strike the west coast of the U.S., but how many know about the Super Volcano in Yellowstone Park? Or the Madrid fault that runs up the center of the U.S.? If all the pressure in that fault were to be released at once, it would split the country in half.
One the islands in the Canary Islands shows the makings of a future landslide that will drop millions of tons of rock into the Atlantic ocean. This event will create a tidal wave hundreds of feet high that will destroy everything on the east coast of the U.S.

Imagine if these events all happened at once.

The Canary Islands.

The New Madrid Fault.

The Yellowstone Super Volcano.

o

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ok no where are we told to fight satan, and you are going to reap what you sow. Which means that if you are of the world, those things are def going to impact you, and your biggest fears will be realized--what you fear most will come upon you:

Jeremiah 42 MSG - What You Fear Will Catch Up with You - Bible ...
Bible Gateway passage: Jeremiah 42 - The Message
What You Fear Will Catch Up with You - All the army officers, led by Johanan son of Kareah and Jezaniah son of Hoshaiah, accompanied by all the. ... Whatever God says, I'll pass on to you. ... He'll let you comeback to your very own land.'.
You visited this page on 7/23/17.
Job 3:25 What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has ...
biblehub.com/job/3-25.htm
For the thing that I fear comes upon me, and what I dread befalls me. ... I am afraid of all my pains, I know that You will not acquit me. ... and now what he feared was come to pass, Job 1:5; others take in all his sorrows and troubles; which, ...
Proverbs 10:24 What the wicked dread will overtake them; what the ...
biblehub.com/proverbs/10-24.htm
What the wicked fears will come upon him, But the desire of the righteous will be ... "You have feared a sword; so I will bring a sword upon you," the Lord GOD ...

so BAM keep posting your fears, but understand what that means ok, i'm not here making fun of you only because i am evil

Can you please show a bit of respect on this thread, instead of mocking others... I'm sure you got your fears too, but God is there to help us though, this is more of a sadness than a fear though, it's sad that there are a decreasing number of Christians, it doesn't bother you because you are in a different generation, but what if you were growing up in a generation where it's hard to find any good Christian fellowship, in this western world you will probably find 1 in 100 young Christians that are a good influence, the other 99 tell ya come and get drunk with us on the weekend, come and smoke pot with us, come to this carnal nightclub, oi lets bend a few rules, lets watch this show on tv that's not appropriate for anybody, that's Christian youth and young adults today.

Hmm, do you know what it's like? I believe you are from the older generation, and many people from your generation accepted Jesus in your country throughout the years, and lived a Christian life after they got saved. The word "Christian" is usually just used as a label, a brand, with generation Y & generation Z Christians and does not usually mean they live a Christian life, they may have been born again, but many have drifted away, having one strand of hair in with Jesus and the rest of their body in the world.

@bbyrd009 The Gospel does not say to give up & to follow the world in the end times, it does not say lets get smashed with alcohol, it does not say lets go to the strip club, it does not say lets twist & bend God's word, it does not say to cuss frequently, it does not tell us to go and support the devil's cause. The gospel tells us to be of God and not of the world, it tells us that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, it teaches us how to pray, it tells us about the great gifts of the Holy Spirit that still exist today, including the speaking of tongues, interpretation, prophecy, it tells us do not despise prophecy, it tells us how to live a godly Christian life, it tells us to persevere in the end times, it tells us not to give into temptation, all throughout the New Testament, we aren't told to follow the crowd... it tells us that persecutions are coming, it tells us that that many will be deceived and led away from Jesus, it tells us that there will be many earthquakes and they are only the beginning of the birthpains, it tells us there will be tribulation, famines, it tells us of many wars to come, it tells us creation is waiting in eager expectation and frustration for the children of God to be revealed.

That's enough i got to say to you though.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Can you please show a bit of respect on this thread, instead of mocking others
you have no idea the restraint i am applying to this fear-mongering thread that cannot be justified by Scripture at any point, Josho. And i didn't even poke any fun in that last post, i mean what is it bugging you, the Bible verses hitting a little too close to home or what?

If you will pull out the snippet that shows disrespect we can talk about it ok, and we'll see who owes who an apology
I'm sure you got your fears too,
hmm. i was prepared to admit to some minor, transient fears, stuff i wouldn't bother advertizing, something creeping in with old age, maybe...but no, at least not lately. Imo the passages about worry should be reviewed, and it should be realized that you cannot have faith in God and also be in fear.
but God is there to help us though
not if you are in fear (respect, worship) of some other god He isn't. "Fear of an earthquake" = "imo an earthquake is stronger than God," unless you aren't even personally worried about the earthquake for yourself, which is even worse.
this is more of a sadness than a fear though, it's sad that there are a decreasing number of Christians
...who all believe in some death-cult, that life might begin for them after they die, if they say the right code-words and don't cross their fingers? The Church is doing great, ok, better than ever, near as i can tell; i would just be looking for It somewhere else, that's all.
it doesn't bother you because you are in a different generation,
i'm a boomer too
but what if you were growing up in a generation where it's hard to find any good Christian fellowship, in this western world you will probably find 1 in 100 young Christians that are a good influence
should be all the hint most people need, i would think
oi lets bend a few rules
oi i'm reminded of what the prob was there, ya i'm remembering now. See, a bunch of rules and standards got made, to apply to everyone else, and God's rules and standards got forgot, to apply to self, so now it's against the law to smoke pot--until you pay a 50% tax anyway, lol--and it's ok to fear-monger about tomorrow.

Now fwiw i do feel for older baby boomers, who were so shielded from the realities of their consumption and profligacy, right up to about the time JFK got assassinated. Since then i don't have too much sympathy for voters--and let's admit that most all of the fearful in here are also staunch voters, right, gotta be officially involved in the process, even gotta pledge allegiance, and keep a straight face when they say that they are worried that inflation is too low lol. You worried that inflation is too low, Josho? you should be. I guess.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
it tells us creation is waiting in eager expectation and frustration for the children of God to be revealed.
ha well i def get the frustration part, i mean yikes contrast what you just wrote here with "mammoth earthquake tomorrow" on the most active fault line on the planet no less. Expect that the Church will be better than ever, and that Christians just don't know where to look for It i guess. The definition that they were allowed to publish has somehow become irrelevant, and now it's just time to give that building back to the bank i guess.

imo go find the Church, It's out there, It's even in revival right now

BAM carry on detailing all of the things that could happen to people tomorrow, i guess that reflects most Christians faith pretty well anyway, doesn't it. ok