Calling all Law Keepers.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Have you noticed yet how both Scott and him get on the soap box and spew without ever really interfacing with the posters they reply too? You could have literally said anything.... """"aeirnpngareungapuergurguuhrnghrgrugh"""" and a reply would have come regardless of content.
ya, kinda, huh
It may be that they are so busy only seeing Christ that they don't actually see any replies to the denigrating content they are sending or maybe possibly there is a posting contest going on and we are just not aware of it.
man, i also understand though, it is hard to defeat the pride that comes with any new understanding, at least for me. It takes a while for one's speaking to catch up with a new perspective, and it can be hard to relate without sounding superior. We tend to judge others, even without meaning to, i guess.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
yikes, check this out:
<snipped>
The priest partakes of both. ... people ... only receive the Eucharistic

I noticed that as well years ago. I also heard some years ago that they were changing that practice. I never followed up upon it though.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
I was feeling a little Adamic....lol

I thought you were looking a little "ruddy".

Wait... Abimelech.... umm is that a little golden calf on a chain I see round your neck.... ;)

Hey! Don't be eyeballing me bling. And it's a golden cat BTW, I decided I wanted to try "Walk like an Egyptian".

Yes Joy.... I have waited a long time Richard.

THEY DO EXIST!!!!!

Indubitably!

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Maybe so...but we are told Judas dipped his bread into the cup of bitter herbs...
Told by whom? According to Matthew and Mark, he dipped. Luke is silent on the matter, and according to John, it was Jesus who dipped the sop and handed it to Judas.

However, that is not the issue here IMO. You have stated that we are told it was into a cup of "bitter herbs". We are told no such thing. In fact, that is pure supposition which is in fact based upon an errant presumption due to a lack of knowledge / understanding that has been allowed to stand for too many centuries.

So please allow me to ask you: Did Jesus eat the Passover, or was Jesus the Passover Lamb in the year he was crucified? It can NOT have been both.

<snip>