Calvinism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know Willie, based on his definition of what a traitor is (one who leads an enemy to destruction) does that make Jesus a traitor?
What on Earth are you talking about??????
That whole sermon was about Judas.

BTW, the definition of traitor is given at 3:23.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again you take things out of context. Typical. So by your standard we all go to Hell. Nobody is saved.

I see you don't like the Scripture I posted. I don't do any of those things in that passage of those going to hell. I'm sorry if you relate to some or all of those things.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you don't like the Scripture I posted. I don't do any of those things in that passage of those going to hell. I'm sorry if you relate to some or all of those things.
Really? You have never done ANY of those things? Never been jealous? Never caused dissension? Never been unclean?

I didn't say I didn't like the Scripture. I said you took it out of context. There is a huge difference.

Reactions: Mjh29

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry..... you have totally lost me.
The way I see it Judas performed Gods will, in helping him orchestrate his crusifiction. To many people are hung up on the flesh.
John 14:10 KJV
[10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus Himself didn’t accredit anything to Himself (flesh) yet so many claim that somehow their doing works.
I read earlier in a post that it was Jesus’s flesh that was resurrected, wonder why the men that ate,walked and lived with Him didn’t recognize Him?
Tecarta Bible

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BTW, so you believe Judas is also in heaven? Even though Jesus called him a devil?
There's no need to compare apples and oranges. Judas was called a devil and the Son of Perdition. Which means he was eternally damned.

Ananias and Sapphira were genuine Christians who brought premature death upon themselves. That is why John speaks about a *brother* who sins and is subject to the sin unto death. And Paul speaks of those who *sleep* (die in Christ) prematurely because they bring judgment and chastening upon themselves (1 Cor 11) by eating unworthily at the Lord's Supper.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? You have never done ANY of those things? Never been jealous? Never caused dissension? Never been unclean?

I didn't say I didn't like the Scripture. I said you took it out of context. There is a huge difference.

Again you make statements without proof.

Reactions: Nancy

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He asked a question which is... literally the opposite of a statement. Are you even reading his responses may I ask? He asks you a question, and you respond that he's making a statement?!?

Or do you just not want to answer? If not I'd rather you just admit that you don't want to answer the question than claim that a question is a statement; it makes it very hard to take anything you say seriously!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your statement here is the very thing I struggle with about the Charismatic Movement, I see many claiming healing and glory clouds, spirit slaying, but it all appears to be acting only. When Jesus healed withered hands were restored before men’s eyes, people lame from birth lept , people blind could literally see now.
Where’s the proof?
And I’ve witnessed this modern performance, and I’m concerned, because the definition for hypocrites is actors.
I personally know many charismatics.