Calvinism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow... Guinness World Record for most sides of the mouth talked out at once.

Ya dodge the question. Anyone reading this knows what you are doing. It is plan as day. I am direct, focused, and to the point.
When does your god predestine people to hell?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Open your Bible to A.W. Pink chapter 3.....:p

I doubt any of the Calvinists here advocate bringing Bibles to a theology fight. You risk knocking down the house of cards they've been building for 500 years.
Galatians 1:15 KJV
[15] But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

Tecarta Bible

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow... Guinness World Record for most sides of the mouth talked out at once.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Mjh29

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not putting words in anyone’s mouth, I said are you saying?

Is this what you are talking about....?
our interpretation is from Hell. It stands against Christianity.
The fact that you will not tell the truth proves me right!
When does your god predestine people to Hell?
Cannot run from it.
And it gets worst from here if you want to continue.

Now we’re getting somewhere, so are you saying hell is within my brother here?

So I did not say that Hell is "in" anybody.
I am sure you have a point.

Reactions: Waiting on him

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:15 KJV
[15] But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

Tecarta Bible
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1).

I meant Calvinists cannot defend their view with Scripture ( @David Taylor voiced this when he said that was not how theology works). Many cults affirm Scripture, but fail to produce actual passages proving their doctrines (using the real meaning here....their "teachings").

There is a reason Calvinists tend to respond with gifs and memes. :rolleyes:

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya dodge the question. Anyone reading this knows what you are doing. It is plan as day. I am direct, focused, and to the point.

Romans 9
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Right here. He makes some vessels for wrath and some for grace. This is picturing, of course, that God does not withhold the gift of life from those whom He knew were not His people; He was gracious and gave them the common gift of life. This does not mean He is obligated to save anyone, but rather that some of them He takes as His prize out of the World; choosing the weakest and poorest and lowliest of vessels to show forth His Glory.

This is 3 times now I have answered the question with Scripture and in various ways.
But go ahead, keep asking. It's plain as day that you:

1.) Cannot refute the Scriptures I provided, or are to focused on raging to try
2.) That you continually re-ask the same question no matter how many times it is answered
3.) Will continue to play victor even when you have literally 0 defense for what you are saying and have not disproved 1 thing I have said.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow... He's even got his hate-rants on a copy-paste format... really dedicated to hashing out the issues I see.
[Try using response 4... you know, the one about 'predestining to hell' for the 50th time... that'll get em]

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this what you are talking about....?
our interpretation is from Hell. It stands against Christianity.
The fact that you will not tell the truth proves me right!
When does your god predestine people to Hell?
Cannot run from it.
And it gets worst from here if you want to continue.

Now we’re getting somewhere, so are you saying hell is within my brother here?

So I did not say that Hell is "in" anybody.
I am sure you have a point.
I just want someone to tell me where hell is.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just want someone to tell me where hell is.

That depends on what you mean, friend. Are you talking about the physical location of Hell?

PS [Sorry it took so long to get to this post... I really meant to but kept getting caught up in other things]

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 9
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Right here. He makes some vessels for wrath and some for grace. This is picturing, of course, that God does not withhold the gift of life from those whom He knew were not His people; He was gracious and gave them the common gift of life. This does not mean He is obligated to save anyone, but rather that some of them He takes as His prize out of the World; choosing the weakest and poorest and lowliest of vessels to show forth His Glory.

This is 3 times now I have answered the question with Scripture and in various ways.
But go ahead, keep asking. It's plain as day that you:

1.) Cannot refute the Scriptures I provided, or are to focused on raging to try
2.) That you continually re-ask the same question no matter how many times it is answered
3.) Will continue to play victor even when you have literally 0 defense for what you are saying and have not disproved 1 thing I have said.

When does your god predestine people to hell? Is it your free-will to do good or bad?

Courtfgsfd.jpg

Reactions: John Caldwell

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When does your god predestine people to hell? Is it your free-will to do good or bad?

View attachment 7519

Oh AND a picture... maybe we'll work our way to actually using the Scriptures in about .... 10 to 20?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That depends on what you mean, friend. Are you talking about the physical location of Hell?

PS [Sorry it took so long to get to this post... I really meant to but kept getting caught up in other things]
Yes, thank you.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 7519
So, your saying your pictures should be on par with the Scriptures I presented?
.... you never told me you were Roman Catholic!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already answered that but you ignored the biblical answer given. :)

Reactions: Mjh29

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, thank you.

Seeing as though Hell is a Spiritual place, I do not think that we can actually place it in any specific location. It's much like Heaven; it's somewhere beyond time and space. So, I would say that there is no real way of knowing. The Scriptures don't really say much about it, so I cannot give any more than a "we don't really know". Sorry I wasn't more of a help!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since no one will answer me I’ll state what I believe
Hell is a place where man is totally devoid of God. I know some that are walking there now. I was once there myself.