Can You Defeat the Spirit Within Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever tested these so called "7 Spirits of God" with the tests for the spirits? or are you too proud to do so because you think God speaks to you and don't want to risk losing that power?
It is wonderful to be possessed by the power of the seven Spirits of God.
It is the joy of the Lord.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is wonderful to be possessed by the Spirit of Faith.
You're amazing, tell us more about yourself. Wait, never mind, you tell us more about your "greatness" in nearly all of your posts. I thought the ministry of the Spirit of God was to glorify Christ, not yourself, right? Or perhaps you see yourself as one in the same.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're amazing, tell us more about yourself. Wait, never mind, you tell us more about your "greatness" in nearly all of your posts. I thought the ministry of the Spirit of God was to glorify Christ, not yourself, right? Or perhaps you see yourself as one in the same.
If you are in Christ and He is in you
then are you not one and the same with each other in Spirit and truth?
I am going to have to give your Sunday school teacher a grade of F.

I am even going to set upon the throne with Him.

Does that also offend you too?
If it does then you can always just go tell Him about it.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spirit in me instructed me to ask you
how can you be a preacher for truth when you do not know the truth?

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are in Christ and He is in you
then are you not one and the same with each other in Spirit and truth?
I am going to have to give your Sunday school teacher a grade of F.

I am even going to set upon the throne with Him.

Does that also offend you too?
If it does then you can always just go tell Him about it.
If you gave "my SS teacher" anything above an F I'd be concerned.

You're going to "set" upon the throne with him? Seems he'd at least show you correct grammar as highly exalted as you are.

Nope, you don't offend me, your self glorification is nothing more and nothing less than delusion.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I have a test for you
let us test your spirit against mine.
The Lord God be the Judge between you and I.
He whom God accepts takes all the blessings.

Do you accept?

Here is your chance to walk that there talk you are always talking to me.

You called me teacher, but that is not my purpose here. Let me teach something to the spirits in you, something they already know but will soon see for themselves. Jesus was Lord over the fig tree that he cursed... Just as he is the resurrection, he is also the Judgment for all time. There is no need to wait for the appointed time of judgement. His judgement is come. How many years have you possessed this man? How have you ruined his life? And you hope to condemn him to hell. Not if the saints here have anything to say about it.

Reactions: GTW27

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meh, that's more likely a demon or lack of proper medication.
If you gave "my SS teacher" anything above an F I'd be concerned.

You're going to "set" upon the throne with him? Seems he'd at least show you correct grammar as highly exalted as you are.

Nope, you don't offend me, your self glorification is nothing more and nothing less than delusion.
Maybe I spelled it that way on purpose.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You called me teacher, but that is not my purpose here. Let me teach something to the spirits in you, something they already know but will soon see for themselves. Jesus was Lord over the fig tree that he cursed... Just as he is the resurrection, he is also the Judgment for all time. There is no need to wait for the appointed time of judgement. His judgement is come. How many years have you possessed this man? How have you ruined his life? And you hope to condemn him to hell. Not if the saints here have anything to say about it.
Can't walk your talk. Well, it did not take me by surprise.
I sure am glad that the Lord God witnessed all of it.
Otherwise I might have not gotten the reward of the victory over another child of the devil.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you all think the Lord God
is not watching all this that goes on down here on this forum.

Oh well
that is to my advantage.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way
I have already accomplished
that to which the Spirit of God sent me to do here on this forum
so when you ban me it will not change anything for you.

In fact it will be a witness against you.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray against the spirit that is within this person that claims to be the Holy Spirit and is not. I pray in Jesus Name that you will release this person from these spirits and that they will go back from where they came from, so he can be free. I pray the true Holy Spirit of Power and Truth, will fill him and make him whole. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray against the spirit that is within this person that claims to be the Holy Spirit and is not. I pray in Jesus Name that you will release this person from these spirits and that they will go back from where they came from, so he can be free. I pray the true Holy Spirit of Power and Truth, will fill him and make him whole. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.
How can you pray in the name of Jesus
when you are disobeying His very commandment
right here in front of all of us and Jesus Himself?

And when thou prayest,
thou shalt not be as the hypocrites:
for they love to pray standing in the synagogues
and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.
Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet,
and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret;
and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

lol

lol

lol

Now that is what I call poetic justice.

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God the devils are full of stupidity and pride.

Makes it easy to defeat you.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you...I doubted my discernment and didn't post this prayer.

Thank God the devils are full of stupidity and pride.

Makes it easy to defeat you.

The centurion only had to say a word for his servant to be healed, Father. If this man is demonically possessed, I pray right now He will have deliverance. If not, I pray for a convicted spirit and clear mind, Father. That you will help him by Your power Jesus, and the victory on the cross. You know everything about my heart and this person's heart. Everyone on this board and everyone in the world. I pray You search us and know us, see if there be any hurtful way in us and lead us in the everlasting way.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am leaving this thread now st3712. But I will keep you in prayer. You should know if you are 100% in Christ and going to Heaven when you pass away.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Amen!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
How can you pray in the name of Jesus
when you are disobeying His very commandment
right here in front of all of us and Jesus Himself?

And when thou prayest,
thou shalt not be as the hypocrites:
for they love to pray standing in the synagogues
and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.
Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet,
and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret;
and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

lol

lol

lol

Now that is what I call poetic justice.

The only reward I seek from this prayer is seeing you delivered. And there are stronger warriors than I praying for you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stand in agreement with you Mayflower! A demon has no power against the fervent prayer of a righteous man which availeth much.

We serve a mighty Savior who defeated every enemy against God and His children by willingly dying on a cross.

And it is written that at the Name of Jesus demons flee.

It is written where one can put a thousand to flight two will put ten thousand to flight.

It is written the Word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
May you be glorified Father and the enemy be cast down.
We bind the strong hold over this mans life in the name of Jesus and we loose the spirit of peace and love In Jesus Name.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you all think the Lord God
is not watching all this that goes on down here on this forum.

Oh well
that is to my advantage.
Still, your time is short. And while you carry on, all the more are born into the kingdom. But it is He who left the door open, not you.