CDC reports 501 deaths + 10,574 injuries from the covid vaccine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
OK, so over 10 million people (mainly elderly) have been vaccinated in the UK so far. Given that elderly people do have a tendency to die (for all sorts of reasons), 240 deaths out of 10 million doesn't sound a lot to me. In fact it sounds, if anything, fewer than one might expect.
No obvious harm here. Beware the "post hoc propter hoc" fallacy.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know 3 people who died from complications due to covid 19 in the last three months, my wife knows 2 more

they were all in their 50’s or above

I know of about 20 who have received the vaccine, of all of them only 1 had an adverse reaction to it, and all she did was get flue symptoms for two days,

this fake news is getting old. I recommend people do as I did and turn of the news even on social media. They are feeding out fears and our hate. And far to many people, even Christians are falling for it hook line and sinker

Reactions: Josho

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So u dismiss it all based on the same method they used to count covid deaths... Typical...
Nothing to see here... Keep delivering the experimental synthetic pathogen

View attachment 13308

I read that less than 10% of adverse reactions get sent to VERS so those figures should be about 90% higher even...

But in the UK as well...
View attachment 13309 More details on post number 19

Given the obvious harm that is being done by these vaccines, is it right to keep rolling them out?
Especially while they continue to keep things like this behind a veil of secrecy?

So....
Can you prove these numbers exceed the Gloved Hand treatment?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OK, so over 10 million people (mainly elderly) have been vaccinated in the UK so far. Given that elderly people do have a tendency to die (for all sorts of reasons), 240 deaths out of 10 million doesn't sound a lot to me. In fact it sounds, if anything, fewer than one might expect.
No obvious harm here. Beware the "post hoc propter hoc" fallacy.

"No Obvious harm here"

Nuff said... Immorality is becoming something even more now... Its become evil

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What gloved hand treatment?
It was a study that was stopped.

Basically a supposed doctor waved his gloved hand over study participants claiming that it was dangerously strong treatment over geriatric patients....
A bunch of the patients died from the "treatment" when nothing was actually done to them and all other therapies were continued as normal.

Currently we have a placebo group already for actual injections instead of a gloved hand...and no one died from those.

But now we have the antivaxxers talking about how this vaccine will kill people and lo and behold it magically does.

So... you get to claim responsibility for people dying after getting vaccinated. How does that make you feel?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was a study that was stopped.

Basically a supposed doctor waved his gloved hand over study participants claiming that it was dangerously strong treatment over geriatric patients....
A bunch of the patients died from the "treatment" when nothing was actually done to them and all other therapies were continued as normal.

Currently we have a placebo group already for actual injections instead of a gloved hand...and no one died from those.

But now we have the antivaxxers talking about how this vaccine will kill people and lo and behold it magically does.

So... you get to claim responsibility for people dying after getting vaccinated. How does that make you feel?

I'm responsible for people dying after taking the vaccine? Not the manufacturers? LoL I don't know how u reached that conclusion...
Antivaxers are talking about reports of people dying and getting adverse reactions and data from government bodies such as VERS, FDA, CDC, etc.

Are you saying that nobody will have any adverse reactions?
Are you saying that not one person will die because of the vaccine?

What so bad about antivaxers anyway? We only want to be able to choose what goes into our own bodies...
But provaxers... Well... They want to choose what goes into their bodies and everyone else's. It's none of their business and completely unethical

Aren't u against forced vaccines??? Then you're an antivaxer
If you support forced vaccines then you're a provaxer.
That's what the definition is here in Australia anyway

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm responsible for people dying after taking the vaccine? Not the manufacturers? LoL I don't know how u reached that conclusion...
Antivaxers are talking about reports of people dying and getting adverse reactions and data from government bodies such as VERS, FDA, CDC, etc.

What so bad about antivaxers anyway? We only want to be able to choose what goes into our own bodies...
But provaxers... Well... They want to choose what goes into their bodies and everyone else's. It's none of their business and completely unethical

Aren't u against forced vaccines??? Then you're an antivaxer
If you support forced vaccines then you're a provaxer.
That's what the definition is here in Australia anyway

That's just it...
Talking about how the vaccines are bad for people is what actually kills them...not the vaccines themselves.

And the supposed "death rate" from the Vaccines is looking identical to the numbers from the gloved hand treatment.

That's on you mate!

I'm very interested in people getting something good for them like the vaccines...

That doesn't mean that I am about forcing people to do so. I believe that if you want to kill yourself you have that right...just don't involve me.
But when you talk others into killing themselves...that I have a problem with.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's just it...
Talking about how the vaccines are bad for people is what actually kills them...not the vaccines themselves.

And the supposed "death rate" from the Vaccines is looking identical to the numbers from the gloved hand treatment.

That's on you mate!

I'm very interested in people getting something good for them like the vaccines...

That doesn't mean that I am about forcing people to do so. I believe that if you want to kill yourself you have that right...just don't involve me.
But when you talk others into killing themselves...that I have a problem with.

Ahahaha ye right... Its all my fault... So is covid communism... Cmon mate, get a grip, your just being silly.
Fact is that some people are harmed by vaccines. 500 dead. 10,000 adverse effects...
And so I'll ask again...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahahaha ye right... Its all my fault... So is covid communism... Cmon mate, get a grip, your just being silly.
Fact is that some people are harmed by vaccines. 500 dead. 10,000 adverse effects...
And so I'll ask again...

No...
You still have to convince me that YOUR gloved hand treatment is not killing people.

You have yet to prove otherwise.

I have a Double Blind study to prove the side I'm taking. So far you have provided conjecture and anecdotal evidence. Nothing concrete whatsoever.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No...
You still have to convince me that YOUR gloved hand treatment is not killing people.

You have yet to prove otherwise.

I have a Double Blind study to prove the side I'm taking. So far you have provided conjecture and anecdotal evidence. Nothing concrete whatsoever.

To be honest, I don't even know what your talking about... You've lost me... LoL... Are u joking or... I dunno... I don't get it

All I know is the vaccine harms some people yet they blatantly lie and say it's safe...

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is VAERS data. It's the number of people who had ANY kind of adverse experience within a few weeks of having the vaccine - NOT the adverse effects caused by the vaccine. So if you walk out of the vaccination centre and get struck by lightning or hit by a bus, you are on this list.
I'd be on that list too - not because the vaccine has caused me any problems but because I slipped and broke my arm last weekend. A freak accident!

For example, it's very hard to see how a vaccine released only a few weeks ago could already be responsible for birth defects! Biologically, that's not possible.

VAERS data is publicly available, but shouldn't be used as a basis for deciding whether or not a vaccine is safe.
Soon you won't be able to function in society without having a digital passport that confirms your vaccination. You won't be able to buy or sell unless you get the mark. And yes, this vaccine will be paired to Bill Gates' ID2020 quantum dot tattoo along with his cryptocurrency (Patent WO-2020-060606). God literally told you about this. I don't need ANY data to know this is ungodly. This is not even a conspiracy. It is directly in your face.

Like the serpent said, "Ye surely shall not die?:

Eat the fruit if you want, but it's crystal clear to me. God told me absolutely not, right in the text of Revelation.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest, I don't even know what your talking about... You've lost me... LoL... Are u joking or... I dunno... I don't get it

All I know is the vaccine harms some people yet they blatantly lie and say it's safe...
I am not joking... quite serious.

What people believe to be true comes true whether it is or not.

If you gave a medically fragile group of people a harmless cup of water but told them it contained deadly poison...a lot of people would die.

In essence you are doing the same thing with the available vaccines.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Soon you won't be able to function in society without having a digital passport that confirms your vaccination. You won't be able to buy or sell unless you get the mark. And yes, this vaccine will be paired to Bill Gates' ID2020 quantum dot tattoo along with his cryptocurrency (Patent WO-2020-060606). God literally told you about this. I don't need ANY data to know this is ungodly. This is not even a conspiracy. It is directly in your face.

Like the serpent said, "Ye surely shall not die?:

Eat the fruit if you want, but it's crystal clear to me. God told me absolutely not, right in the text of Revelation.

Well, He hasn't ever said that to me, and He doesn't say it now.

For a start, I don't buy into that hyper-literal interpretation of Revelation.

But even if there will (some day) be a literal "mark", why should any one of these vaccines (let alone all of them) be it? The same dire warning gets trotted out with every new vaccine, and its credibility doesn't increase with time.

Secondly, I don't believe that crazy theory about Bill Gates wanting to rule the world. Again, it's a story that's been circulating for decades in one form or another (just slot in the name of whoever you want to nominate as the villain), and there's never been a shred of serious evidence for it. (NB I don't count videos as "evidence", so don't tell me to watch any - they're far too easy to fake)

There is no conspiracy except in people's imaginations. Live in fear of Bill Gates if you want to, but I'm not joining you. God is in control.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, He hasn't ever said that to me, and He doesn't say it now.

For a start, I don't buy into that hyper-literal interpretation of Revelation.

But even if there will (some day) be a literal "mark", why should any one of these vaccines (let alone all of them) be it? The same dire warning gets trotted out with every new vaccine, and its credibility doesn't increase with time.

Secondly, I don't believe that crazy theory about Bill Gates wanting to rule the world. Again, it's a story that's been circulating for decades in one form or another (just slot in the name of whoever you want to nominate as the villain), and there's never been a shred of serious evidence for it. (NB I don't count videos as "evidence", so don't tell me to watch any - they're far too easy to fake)

There is no conspiracy except in people's imaginations. Live in fear of Bill Gates if you want to, but I'm not joining you. God is in control.
Ah. Cherry pick the verses you like versus the ones you don’t. I gotcha. I will pray for you, as this ID2020 ( probably not the vaccine by itself) is what God directly warned of. They even call ID2020 the “certification mark” and are going to usher it in with the covid digital passports that will let you disregard Covid regulations after. Crazy!

Reactions: jshiii

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am not joking... quite serious.

What people believe to be true comes true whether it is or not.

If you gave a medically fragile group of people a harmless cup of water but told them it contained deadly poison...a lot of people would die.

In essence you are doing the same thing with the available vaccines.

John... You can try and spin it any which way, all I'm doing is presenting data from the CDC and giving my opinion on it...

The data shows that there are adverse effects including death... Yet they're still selling it as "safe and effective"
That is a criminal act that would see anyone in jail
Add to this the exemption from any liability and we have a scandal...
Im still yet to hear an argument as to why they should be granted such indemnity...

What's the deal with your vaccines??? Are they still stalling??? Why???
The first vaccines are arriving here this week apparently...

Iv had enough of this forum... One mod keeps banning me and warning me for nothing.
Always the same mod...
I can't talk about lockdown protests
I can't criticize my premier
I can't criticize anyone.
I can't talk about suicides or my cousin. Like what the hell... We can talk about all these fake covid deaths but not my cousin's suicide... I was almost pulling the pin last time...

And now the latest... I can't argue with anyone... All cos i called someone a loser...
I don't do censorship or communism so I'm out of here

I'll see ya on the other forum anywayz.
Godspeed and God bless

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John... You can try and spin it any which way, all I'm doing is presenting data from the CDC and giving my opinion on it...

The data shows that there are adverse effects including death... Yet they're still selling it as "safe and effective"
That is a criminal act that would see anyone in jail
Add to this the exemption from any liability and we have a scandal...
Im still yet to hear an argument as to why they should be granted such indemnity...

What's the deal with your vaccines??? Are they still stalling??? Why???
The first vaccines are arriving here this week apparently...

Iv had enough of this forum... One mod keeps banning me and warning me for nothing.
Always the same mod...
I can't talk about lockdown protests
I can't criticize my premier
I can't criticize anyone.
I can't talk about suicides or my cousin. Like what the hell... We can talk about all these fake covid deaths but not my cousin's suicide... I was almost pulling the pin last time...

And now the latest... I can't argue with anyone... All cos i called someone a loser...
I don't do censorship or communism so I'm out of here

I'll see ya on the other forum anywayz.
Godspeed and God bless

Ok...holler at me over there if you want.

But they are really pulling out the stops on stalling over here.

1.66 million people was it for last WEEK for receiving vaccinations. They are supposed to be doing that many people per day at a minimum.

That's why I'm getting even more upset over the stalling.
They have slowed down even more instead of speeding up...but talking about themselves as if they are doing wonderfully.

It's like "1984" again with "newspeak".

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok...holler at me over there if you want.

But they are really pulling out the stops on stalling over here.

1.66 million people was it for last WEEK for receiving vaccinations. They are supposed to be doing that many people per day at a minimum.

That's why I'm getting even more upset over the stalling.
They have slowed down even more instead of speeding up...but talking about themselves as if they are doing wonderfully.

It's like "1984" again with "newspeak".

Ahh wonderful job... Give yourselves a pat on the back... Hehehe... Thats what they're all doing now, playing the hero...

Do u think they overestimated their capacity to vax people?
Over here they said they wanted everyone vaxed by October. But then they said they would be vaxing so many per week, and when I did the math it only showed that 2.5 million people could get vaxed by October. Australia has 25 million people so I'm not sure if they screwed up or what...

But you've noticed communism sweeping through the west now...
The polite bureau has been running this place for a year now.
Boris has made his communist ambitions known, same as Tredeau.
The elite have made their communist ambitions known with the great reset
And now the states are on board with Biden...

Is it just a coincidence that world communism came in on the back of covid???
Don't u think its possible that something fishy could be happening??? Surely some suspicion???
Cmon your an anti-vaxer after all, one of us...:D We deal in facts

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh wonderful job... Give yourselves a pat on the back... Hehehe... Thats what they're all doing now, playing the hero...

Do u think they overestimated their capacity to vax people?
Over here they said they wanted everyone vaxed by October. But then they said they would be vaxing so many per week, and when I did the math it only showed that 2.5 million people could get vaxed by October. Australia has 25 million people so I'm not sure if they screwed up or what...

But you've noticed communism sweeping through the west now...
The polite bureau has been running this place for a year now.
Boris has made his communist ambitions known, same as Tredeau.
The elite have made their communist ambitions known with the great reset
And now the states are on board with Biden...

Is it just a coincidence that world communism came in on the back of covid???
Don't u think its possible that something fishy could be happening??? Surely some suspicion???
Cmon your an anti-vaxer after all, one of us...:D We deal in facts
ROFL...

I'm anything but an antivaxxer and you know it. LOL.

Look,
There's a lot at play here... even with antivaxxers.

There's a play here for currency exchange rates. As a government vaccinates their population the economy of that nation returns more to normal. But inadvertently their currency rises in price (or buying power) making imported goods much cheaper.
What the downside of this is that exports drop drastically... meaning that the long-term health and wealth of their economy is damaged as a result and real inflation occurs. Possibly somewhat permanently.

But wages won't rise and your country became poorer in the long run. Very Short term gains versus long term losses. The wealth of the world moved off to those whose currency was cheaper.

Then you have cases like for us here in the States... cheaper dollar means more grocery and lumber exports. (USA feeds over 60% of the world)
Meaning that if the USA comes back to normal faster than anyone else, groceries get very expensive very quickly and no one can afford to eat anymore.
(USA only has 330m vs 5b people it feeds)

But the USA gets poor in a hurry as people must buy groceries and will do so elsewhere; whatever is available. Everyone begins buying dollars for the inflation and the problem gets exponentially more difficult to solve. Food stays too expensive because Americans stop producing foods for exports.

Meanwhile starving people look to terrorize the wealthy americans... global famine causes global war.

Getting the picture?

Meaning that antivaxxers are a tool of the commodity brokers. Pure and simple. 5% of a million bushels is not as good as 10% of two million bushels sold for a 2% cheaper price. Everyone walks away happy except for those who didn't get vaccinated and died or have huge hospital bills.

And that's the reason why vaccines maybe coming for you...but unlikely I will see one anytime soon. They can only make them so fast...and the USA would much rather you get vaccinated first before me.

That's who benefits from me not getting vaxxed. The commodity brokers...

Aussie metals are famous. (Metals are commodities) gold mining and copper mining are major driving forces on the world stage. (Among other exports)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Getting the picture?

I disagree but i get your picture

I'm anything but an antivaxxer and you know it. LOL.

Of course, you are... Whats the definition of an antivaxer?
Over here its someone who disagrees with mandatory vaccines...
You disagree with mandatory vaccines therefore your an antivaxer...
A pro vaxer supports forced vaccines, so your not a pro vaxer...

Meaning that antivaxxers are a tool of the commodity brokers. Pure and simple. 5% of a million bushels is not as good as 10% of two million bushels sold for a 2% cheaper price. Everyone walks away happy except for those who didn't get vaccinated and died or have huge hospital bills.

And that's the reason why vaccines maybe coming for you...but unlikely I will see one anytime soon. They can only make them so fast...and the USA would much rather you get vaccinated first before me.

That's who benefits from me not getting vaxxed. The commodity brokers...

Aussie metals are famous. (Metals are commodities) gold mining and copper mining are major driving forces on the world stage. (Among other exports)

Ok this is interesting... It sounds like your offering a motive for the antivaxers which is something I am yet to hear or read...

Or actually, your just explaining who you think will benefit from people not getting vaxed... Ah, I got excited for a sec cos id love to hear what the possible motivation could be for these antivaxers... My experience is that their just parents who were forced to vax their kid who in turn got sick from it... Now they have a disabled kid and get demonized for it... It's just so wrong...

I don't really care about the commodity brokers, they can do what they like. It should have no influence in forcing these experimental vaccines.
Its actually a horrible reason to push vaccines... It should always be a choice... The brokers will survive if a few old people die, that's what old people do... They die... Its a fact of life... There is nothing to show that there are any access deaths, in fact, the data we do have shows that there were fewer deaths so I doubt the brokers are rubbing their hands together anyway...

If I get covid there is an 80% chance I'll have no symptoms. The chance of me dying is something ridiculous like 0.00000000000002%
There is actually more chance of me getting maimed from these vaccines... Remember, we have no idea of the long-term effects either...
The swine flu vaccine in the 70s took some time for the bad effects to start showing