China: Police order Christians to stop believing in God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China: Police shutter house churches nationwide, order Christians to stop believing in God... Let’s not forget our persecuted brethren over seas!

China: Police shutter house churches nationwide, order Christians to stop believing in God

you do know that's because its no longer profitable to allow Christianity do to the relations with US of A. when things were starting to be made in china of significant amounts (when I don't know but I remember it was reported that Christianity was being permitted once again.) then they relaxed their stand against religion. acting all friendly like. they are children of the chairman mao propaganda so that's not going to change any time soon.

I've been told there's a church of the state in china but that again goes some time back.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you, and I pray for my Chinese sisters and brothers in Christ regularly.
Indeed, let us pray for them!

When our dear missing @Helen returns, she can tell something personal about this as she had family recently working as missionaries in China. Hopefully she will provide the details!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i know it seems that China has grown worse with Christians being perscuated over there, what a shame

Reactions: amadeus

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Our freedom in Christ cannot be taken from us forcibly by those with political power over us. However, our freedom in Christ can be lost if we chose to let it go.

With respect to persecution in the world, we do not need to look to China where we can see persecution, because persecution of the Saint of God, can be easily found on the forum too.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So many people in my country, people who should know better, are staunch supporters of Marxism. People who didn't grow up under the constant threat of nuclear annihilation. People who have been told people like me are the bad guys. And believed it. Church, we almost lost it all. WE. Shalom

Reactions: shortangel

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fearless leader needs to have his head examined. Has he learned nothing from history? Apparently not. Shalom

Reactions: shortangel

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
China: Police shutter house churches nationwide, order Christians to stop believing in God...
And if the Democrats in America manage to grab all the political power, you can expect this in the USA also. The Democratic mayors are already dictating to Christians how, when, where, and why they may worship, and Christians are going along with it, rather than ignoring those directives. Already large numbers (both Christian and non-Christian) have accepted the tyranny of masking. China just loves what is happening in North America under their influence.