Christ Died As You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now recognizing realizing knowing revealed revelation understanding the ultimate of God teaching and knowledge by the Holy Spirit which is revelation. We understand that Christ died as me. So now I see myself poured into Christ placed into him and the moment he died I died because he died as me - all in Adam are crucified with Christ on the cross.

14For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15 and that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. - 2 Corinthians 5:14-15.

So there is no such thing as; crucifying self, not in identification. That was a popular belief at one time, at least in the arena that I was in. It is false you are already crucified.

The power and strength now is not in what you do, but in what he has done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 10For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 11Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(2 Corinthians 4:7-18)

Reactions: soul man

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was full of sin -- in Him there is none

He died for me, not as me.

when the centurion, who stood opposite Him, saw that He cried out like this and breathed His last, he said,
“Truly this Man was the Son of God!”

(Mark 15:39)
no one has ever died as He died. He laid down His own life; no one took it from Him - and those around Him who had seen a thousand men die, marveled & believed: no death like this had ever been seen.

Reactions: soul man and Addy