Christ vs the anti-Christ: Who is winning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly people reveal themselves by what they supor
No, but I am aware that ones beliefs are irrelevant to God wadr, and what overrides them
Please give us the Bible scripture that supports your opinion.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And do you remotely care if this video is truthful or full of bunk?
You defended Mr Slick's video, and that was complete bunk. And these video are sipping that same drink. And posting more of those same line of videos doesn't make them magically accurate.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. James White's Presentation on Mormonism
^Man who makes his profession knowingly spreading bunk (at least when it comes to his false presentations about other people's beliefs. Him explaining his own beliefs are fine).

@tzcho2 is your salvation somewhat dependent on believing falsehoods about someone else? I don't think so. You have no reason to cling to this junk information.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Flee the belief in Mormonism, it's false teachings that contradicts what is written in the Bible. None of Mormonism's teachings are true. It's more like Scientology or other fantastical religious cults.
There is only one spiritual truth ever written and given by God, & that is the Holy Bible. The Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity, revealed as one God in three persons. The only truth there is about GOD and the Gospel of Jesus is revealed in the pages of the Bible and no where else. The Gospel of Jesus is that we all have sinned & will face God's eternal judgment, but Jesus paid the price for our sins by His death on the cross & His resurrection. Our salvation is by faith alone in Jesus death & shed blood atonement for our sins, not by faith plus works.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Flee the belief in Mormonism, it's false teachings that contradicts what is written in the Bible. None of Mormonism's teachings are true. It's more like Scientology or other fantastical religious cults.
There is only one spiritual truth ever written and given by God, & that is the Holy Bible. The Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity, revealed as one God in three persons. The only truth there is about GOD and the Gospel of Jesus is revealed in the pages of the Bible and no where else. The Gospel of Jesus is that we all have sinned & will face God's eternal judgment, but Jesus paid the price for our sins by His death on the cross & His resurrection. Our salvation is by faith alone in Jesus death & shed blood atonement for our sins, not by faith plus works.
@tzcho2, your behavior this conversation has only proven to me that you flee from truth and just want to parrot what men tell you.
I love Christ. I want nothing to do with a belief system that flees from truth like you have here.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why are you a Mormon?
1) No one holds beliefs you think a "Mormon" does.
2) I hold the beliefs I do BECAUSE I love Christ and am so invested in being truthful. It is the product after decades of extensive scripture study, prayer, research, pondering, etc. And yes, part of that research and study includes studying many many different perspectives too.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) No one holds beliefs you think a "Mormon" does.
2) I hold the beliefs I do BECAUSE I love Christ and am so invested in being truthful. It is the product after decades of extensive scripture study, prayer, research, pondering, etc. And yes, part of that research and study includes studying many many different perspectives too.

Stop the lying.

Scriptures | LDS.org

Reactions: tzcho2

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what do you do with the additional scriptures, Revelations, etc of your church?
CoreIssue, YOU are not sola Biblia. I have never met a sola Biblia Christian. Even the Bible cannon itself isn't defined sola Biblia. I have zero problem with that and cannot pretend it's not a fact. If you have a problem with someone not being sola Biblia, I suggest you first look in the mirror and start with that person

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CoreIssue, YOU are not sola Biblia. I have never met a sola Biblia Christian. Even the Bible cannon itself isn't defined sola Biblia. I have zero problem with that and cannot pretend it's not a fact. If you have a problem with someone not being sola Biblia, I suggest you first look in the mirror and start with that person

So you are a Mormon with an agenda.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Certainly people reveal themselves by what they supor

Please give us the Bible scripture that supports your opinion.
Who is "us," t2, bc I'm pretty sure everyone else in here is already fam with them ok, even sick of them via my repetition if nothing else. And at your Mr Slick I hope you understand that imo he is fine, for someone operating under the Hegelian Dialectic; he is right where he is supposed to be right now imo, serving God or trying, just like us.

So, not meaning to be coy up there, you could search my feed for "beliefs irrelevant" or I think last time "Good Samaritan" and "Roman Centurion" came up, but there is a more direct passage @ Colossians 2:16 too I guess.

Reactions: amadeus