Christian Meditation and Interfaith Dialog

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good questions. We are to try the spirits that come to us.

1 John 4:1-5
4 Beloved, believe NOT every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
march onward in the trenches dear sister . flood this place with all pure biblical reminders .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm a teacher, not a collector of students.
No teacher could possibly ever hope to collect students,
because students are not inanimate collectable items.

By definition, to be a teacher is to have at least one person,
who thinks he/she has learnt from you something non-trivial,
as opposed to your inspirational stories, Gordon.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
interfaith dialogue was and is the plan to unify all religoins to merge as one
under a world ordered agenda .
Both sides do its bidding in different ways .
It is much like skynet . You cannot pin it down to any one thing , its all over christendom and the world and its false religoins .
ITS GONNA MERGE them all right to THE DAY of SLAUGHTER and wrath of all mighty GOD .
THEY WONT be getting the PEACE N SAFETY they so often holler about on that day either . JESUS GOT TROD UNDER FOOT for a LIE
and it wont bode well at all on THAT DAY for all who did so ......................
though hand joins in hand , religoin joins with religoin and christendom molds them all to be as one
THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED . GOD SEES ALL , HE KNOWS ALL . My advice , FOLKS BESS REPENT NOW
while there still be time to do so .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
march onward in the trenches dear sister . flood this place with all pure biblical reminders .
The dear sister will not flood anywhere with anything,
because she is doing a silent Christian meditation
by focusing all her attention on her natural breathing,
just as the God BAAL ordered : Metakastrup.org — EXPOSED.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we have not been nearly enough yet
through your inspirational stories, Gordon, have we? :)

Which of your books you recommend for us to read first,
so we can ask you questions in order for you to teach us, Gordon? :)

And we haven't been through all your articles yet. :)
The books are free and the articles as well, but the information that Paul the Apostle left us is priceless. Let him know how you feel about the message.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When interfaith diversity and inclusivity has filled the hearts of all to the brim with its false love
the time of ecumenicalism will then become the time of the great crusades , as everything and anything
that conformed not to the lie , THEY WILL HUNT .
The devil is gatherin all under a lie to merge as one under the beast and they thinks its an great awakening
NOPE ITS A DELUSION and ITS A STRONG ONE TOO .
never forget satan can also say GOD is love but beware his version of what he calls love
Something many are obviously oblivouis too as they holler GOD is love and hold up rainbows , korans and any other book .
It wont end well for them at all . My advice still stands , REPENT asap of it , while there still be time to do so .

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The books are free and the articles as well, but the information that Paul the Apostle left us is priceless. Let him know how you feel about the message.
Gordon, we've been through this for the last 3 days, how many times per day?
You have my mystical teachings and my warnings.
Good luck with that, Gordon.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No religious leader expects you to move beyond their counsel; that is the nature of the beast. Yet if you recall Jesus is not Baptist, Presbyterian, Catholic, or assemblies of God or mystical and their exists an unbridled people of God. Are you one of them?

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gordon, we've been through this for the last 3 days, how many times per day?
You have my mystical teachings and my warnings.
Good luck with that, Gordon.
You don't answer to me my friend based on your choice of doctrine. There is only One you answer to. My hope was to at least restrain your mystic madness.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Sir. I have just repented yet again,
and I will do so tomorrow, too.
Thank you for your preaching to the Choir, Sir.
I still see the intefaith dialgoue stuff . SO as of now YOU have not yet repented . HURRY and get back in JUST the bible too .
many folks are being bamdoozeld by the ever crafity ways of men through interfaith diversity and etc .
AND NONE want to go down that road . IT WONT END WELL .
Its very crafity and super slick the way it introduces itself in the beginning . Many folks fall for it
but i have seen some come OUT of it . IT will get only worse and worse so long as it runs its course .
FLEE IT . and dont even look back .

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I hope that you will not give up on restraining me, my dear brother Gordon.
Colossians 3:5-10 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

Paul adds support for how we actually put to death our sordid behavior; it is by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:12-13 Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God being a stern, but loving and forgiving Father, has been kindly allowing us to keep reincarnating for as long as we need in order to purify our mind by spiritually growing in our unconditional Love for all living creatures, including all the Buddhists, because Christ urged us to love even our enemies. For in God’s Heaven, there is only Divine Love and perfect harmony, all revelling in the Non-Dual divine Glory of God’s Holy Light

When you talk of reincarnation, are you talking about Eastern (religion) reincarnation? That is, coming back as a different life form according to the good or the evil of a previous life?

Or do you mean the Christian doctrine of Sanctification? Growing spiritually more and more into the likeness of Christ.

Also, I'm curious as to why you only mentioned unconditional love towards Buddhists. What about the Muslims, Hindus and others? :)

What do you believe about the blood of Christ cleansing us from our sins?