Christians are not under the New Covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ brought forth the OT Jewish remenant and made the NT church "one body in Christ." (Eph 2)
1Co 12:27-28...Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it. And God has appointed in the church first apostles

YES INDEED . As paul once said about Israel , they are not all TRULY OF ISRAEL who are of israel .
And later it was said , We have been made partakers with Israel .
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE ISRAEL . Just as JESUS told the jews who believed not
they were not truly the children of abraham . So too
those who believe not in CHRIST are not TRUE ISRAEL NOR OF TRUE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM .
ITS ONE FOLD , ONE CITY , ONE ISRAEL OF GOD . THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS .
ALL else is vain . The believing jews and gentiles are ONE IN CHRIST . ONE ISRAEL , ONE TRUE JERUSALEM
ONE in CHRIST . THEY are the true sons and daughters of abraham . ABRAHAM was TOLD about the one true covenant
the one true promise which was to come . IT Was ALL ABOUT JESUS CHRIST .
ONE FOLD , ONE SHEPARD ONE GOD . LET THE LAMBS SING TO CHRIST AND REJOICE IN OUR HOPE IN HE ALONE .
WE HAVE THE TRUE JERSUALEM , WE ARE OF THE TRUE ISRAEL , WHICH IS THE ISRAEL OF GOD . THE PEOPLES
WHO WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH WHERE THE WALL OF PARTITIAN HAS BEEN BROKEN DOWN .
where both beleiving jews and gentiles are now ONE IN CHRIST . PS , all else is vain and vainity . now take it to the grave .
JESUS alone is our only hope . let the KING be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As paul once said about Israel , they are not all TRULY OF ISRAEL who are of israel .
And later it was said , We have been made partakers with Israel .
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE ISRAEL . Just as JESUS told the jews who believed not
they were not truly the children of abraham . So too
those who believe not in CHRIST are not TRUE ISRAEL NOR OF TRUE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM .
ITS ONE FOLD , ONE CITY , ONE ISRAEL OF GOD . THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS .
ALL else is vain . The believing jews and gentiles are ONE IN CHRIST . ONE ISRAEL , ONE TRUE JERUSALEM
ONE in CHRIST . THEY are the true sons and daughters of abraham . ABRAHAM was TOLD about the one true covenant
the one true promise which was to come . IT Was ALL ABOUT JESUS CHRIST .
ONE FOLD , ONE SHEPARD ONE GOD . LET THE LAMBS SING TO CHRIST AND REJOICE IN OUR HOPE IN HE ALONE .
WE HAVE THE TRUE JERSUALEM , WE ARE OF THE TRUE ISRAEL , WHICH IS THE ISRAEL OF GOD . THE PEOPLES
WHO WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH WHERE THE WALL OF PARTITIAN HAS BEEN BROKEN DOWN .
where both beleiving jews and gentiles are now ONE IN CHRIST . PS , all else is vain and vainity . now take it to the grave .
JESUS alone is our only hope . let the KING be praised .
That is definitely a powerful "note keeper."

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ brought forth the OT Jewish remenant and made the NT church "one body in Christ." (Eph 2)
1Co 12:27-28...Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it. And God has appointed in the church first apostles,..."

A repost of 10 Rev 12:1 Commentators who agree that "the woman = the church"

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
It is the picture of the bride, the Church.

Benson Commentary

“St. John resumes his subject from the beginning, and represents the church (Revelation 12:1-2) as a woman, and a mother bearing children unto Christ.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
12:1-6 The church, under the emblem of a woman, the mother of believers, was seen by the apostle in vision, in heaven. She was clothed with the sun, justified, sanctified, and shining by union with Christ, the Sun of Righteousness.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible
The woman, beyond all question, represents the church.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
1. This episode (Re 12:1-15:8) describes in detail the persecution of Israel and the elect Church by the beast, which had been summarily noticed....As new Jerusalem (called also "the woman," or "wife," Re 21:2, 9-12), with its twelve gates, is the exalted and transfigured Church, so the woman with the twelve stars is the Church militant. Revelation 12:1,2 A woman clothed with the sun travaileth,

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
...and the church apostolical is here called "a woman", because the church was not now in its infancy,

Geneva Study Bible
Of which two the beginning of the Church is described in this chapter, and the progress of it in the chapter following.

Meyer's NT Commentary

Whether and in what way the Church is to be understood by the woman, cannot be inferred until the close of the entire vision,[3022] since the particular points of the text condition the meaning of the whole. The emblematic description (περιβεβλημένη

δώδεκα) represents the woman who is just about bearing, Revelation 12:2, in a heavenly brilliancy reminding us of the manifestation of Christ[3023] and of God.[3024]

Pulpit Commentary
The woman, the Church, though on earth, is nevertheless, by virtue of her union with Christ, in heaven." A woman. The woman is undoubtedly the Church of God;

Vincent's Word Studies
The symbol is usually taken to represent the Church.
I said per Rev 12, did the church(as you assume it is), bare Christ in labor?

This is what you teach....

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; THE CHURCH clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And THE CHURCH being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before THE CHURCH which was ready to be delivered, for to devour THE CHURCH child as soon as it was born.

5 And THE CHURCH brought forth a man child,...

You and I gave us Jesus?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This simply is not going to happen Truther no matter how many times you say we are delerious! NEVER since the day Adam was created did God save anyone that did not beieve in Him for their salvation! There will be NO NATIONAL salvation of every human in Israel and Judah. Nowhere in the NT can you find anything that will support that view..."all Israel will be saved including nonbelievers!"

What you do is wrong in the sense that you do not include the verse prior to 11:26 that says "...a hardening has come upon part of Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles come in,....and so all Israel will be saved"

What you yet to grasp is that Israel was always intended to be OT + NT "people/a remnant; not a national all inclusive people of both unbelieving Jews and non-believing Jews.

That promise was to Abraham which is said that his "offspring would be as many as the stars of heaven" - meaning uncountable. That would have to include both Jews and Gentiles.
Impossible?...

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

...only a preterist teaches it is impossible.

They think God cannot possibly arrange this promise to keep it.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ indeed did not come forth of the Church . But rather the CHURCH came forth from HIM .
Jesus told the samareitan woman that salvation was of the jews . MEANING SIMPLY
HE came forth , according to the flesh from the jews and the jews held torah .
My advice , NEVER HEED THE CC . As i am sure you dont . I say it anyway just as a reminder .
And do be on gaurd with many within the protestant realm as well . We are witnessing
the largest falling away going viral and sadly its coming from WITHIN CHRISTENDOM itself .
THE CC was the one who opened dialgoue between all religoins
SHE is the one who has , as did the jews , turned the house into a den of theives .
ITS all coming to pass . As in the song of MOSES . The jews did in large turn away from GOD
but not all , there was a remnant who had faith IN CHRIST .
NOW its even worse . MANY within christendom , now have fallen far away
and IN JESUS NAME , preach a deadly lie unto the masses that is uniting all religons and all of christendom to be as one .
RIGHT UNDER THE HARLOT , and the beast , and the dragon . AS it was foretold in the song of MOSES
that many jews would fall away so too did paul write about a great falling away , even within christendom .
ITS heading fast to the head of all evil . TIMES will get much worse and very fast . As inquity is rising fast to the full .
LET the lambs CLING TO CHRIST . THE TRUE ISRAEL are those OF CHRIST . NEVER FORGET THAT . Now march
on IN THE GLORIOUS LORD and let us POINT TO JESUS as the only means and only NAME whereby any jew or gentile can be saved .
WHILE WE STILL HAVE TIME TO DO SO .
This is what MS cannot comprehend.

Preterism teaches the church gave birth to Christ.

It is worse than Replacement Theology, but rather Backwards Theology...LOL

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So He is not going to save all of Israel? Many of the dead folk were not able to see Jesus, but these last generation folk will be saved just because they happened to be around when He comes back? I thought God's covenant was for ALL of Israel. That is everyone, living and dead. It would be unfair for it not to be.

Unless of course Israel is composed of those Paul speaks of in Romans 2:28,29

"28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God."

and Gal 3:28,29

"28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Matt 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

this does not apply to Jews cos there special!

only one mediator
Only one covenant

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 12:17...Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and bear testimony to Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

You can't avoid the truth of verses 1 and 17. None of the above 10 commentators even considered Mary as the woman in verses 1 & 17 so give it up. It's the Roman catholic false tradition's that cause you to stumble time and time again. Those "false traditions" may very well be the very demises of multitudes.

the drageon = all commentators agree it is Satan
mother = the church of the believing remnant of no specific denomination (that don't spread heresies - my add).
offspring = the church composed of those who spread the gospel and bear testimony to Jesus

Jhn 19:26-27...When Jesus saw his mother, and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold, your son!" Then he said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother!" And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home.
Scripture says no more than that. To add anything to that which cannot be verified by scripture alone is to violate the warnings of Rev 22:19...

"...and if any one takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."
Matthew Henry Concise Commentary:
All are condemned who should dare to corrupt or change the word of God, either by adding to it, or taking from it....Such corruption of the divine oracles would show that they had no true religion, and would be excluded from heaven.
Barnes' Notes on the Bible
Such corruption of the divine oracles would show that they had no true religion, and would be excluded from heaven.​

It is conceivable that, from the remarkable nature of the communications made in this book, and the fact that they seemed to be unintelligible, John supposed there might be those who would be inclined to omit some portions as improbable, or that he apprehended that when the portions which describe antichrist were fulfilled in distant ages, those to whom those portions applied would be disposed to strike them from the sacred volume, or to corrupt them.​

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
As in the beginning of this book (Re 1:3) a blessing was promised to the devout, obedient student of it, so now at its close a curse is denounced against those who add to, or take from, it.​

Gill's Esposition of the Entire Bible:
And if any man shall take away from the prophecy of this book,.... As he may be said to do, who denies the authority of this book, which has been done by some, and which the Holy Ghost foresaw; or takes it away from, or denies the reading of it to the people, as the Papists do with respect to the whole Scripture; and who wilfully pervert the sense of it, and will not have the things in it, relating to antichrist, to belong to him.​

Pulpit Commentary:
Just as the evils set forth in the Apocalypse are declared in ver. 18 to be the portion of those who add to the book, so those who take from the book are deprived of those blessings which have been constantly referred to in the book.

you don’t believe the “Bible alone”?

now it the Bible plus commentators!

who is the child?
Who is His mother?

case closed!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

this does not apply to Jews cos there special!

only one mediator
Only one covenant

There is a new covenant:

Jer31:31-32 31Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. 32It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt—a covenant they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD.…

Also, God is no respecter of persons

Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:"

And if you've got some time, you should read this parable:Matt 21:33-43

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it is not.

The best is yet to come.

We are not whom the promise of the fathers(new covenant) is about.

We are merely INCLUDED in their future new covenant in a partial, dark glass(like viewing through a welders mask) way.

All eyes are not opened, nor are all the lame walking etc, yet.

matt 21:43
That who’s the successors of Moses had in Matt 23 was given to the church of the apostles
New covenant replaced old
Church replaced Israel
Christ replaced David lk 1:32-33
New creation replaced the old
New mass replaced the Passover
Sunday replaced sat as the two sabbath

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, if it was, we would all be dead.

most not all

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let us examine that , the church gave birth to Christ . HOW ON EARTH IS THAT POSSIBLE
when the church IS THE BODY OF SAID CHRIST . Folks are being duped real bad my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
most not all

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS
The LORD does not tarry as some men do think , one day is with the LORD as a thousand years .
But now we see the signs of the times are quickly filling up .
We have many false prophets that do and are decieving many . and the LOVE of the TRUTH is growing cold
by a delusion of a false love and acceptance of sin , INQUITY has abounded and the TRUE LOVE for CHRIST ABOVE ALL
has been replaced by many with a false love that only a carnal mind can accept and see as love .
FOLKS FLEE those unity preachers , FLEE those who call evil good and good evil .
FLEE those who have taken off from HEEDING the DOCTRINE OF CHRIST and of the true apostels .
FLEE thos who wont correct and for love say , LETS NOT JUDGE , let us just hug and find common ground .
FLEE any church that focuses on bridge builders , finding common ground
and their version of the goodness of GOD has led to acceptance of sins and other paths as vaild and good .
FLEE them all who teach such things .
RETURN to the orginal faith that was once delivered unto the apostels by CHRIST
FLEE those who refuse correction and the only correction they do , is to accuse those who would correct error .
FLEE the pulpits of men gone wrong .
AND STAND ON THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST which was given by HIM and later expounded by the apostels .
FLEE the churches gone wrong . Learn those bibles for yourselves . AND HURRY
and let no man look back , but rather press onwards in CHRIST . LEARN HIM for yourselves .
Many are not gonna make it .
Too many are making the claim we are the way , and yet they teach not the way , the truth .
Flee the tabernacles of state churches mentality . We were never to blend poltics with religoin .
THERE is no hope in men of this world and that is how men get decieved .
LEARN JESUS , Open the bible and learn for yourselves and hurry and let none look back .

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have never said that "the church gave birth to Christ!"

You you do not comprehend is that God's plan of salvation originated in the the Garden of Eden when he clothed Adam and Eve with "coats of skins". Genesis 3:15 is the "seed promise" of the Savior. God began building "his people" with Adam and Eve which would be the first members of God's "church in the wilderness." God then "created a line of circumcized people; the Jews" so that people would know WHO, WHEN, WHERE, HOW through whom that Savior would come. Those "people; the Jews" were the congregation, assembly, the elect, the remnant, Israel, etc. (the ekklesia = church).

Israel is the Christian Church. The Christian Church is Israel. The Christian Church does not replace Israel, it is Israel and always has been Israel. The New Testament writings reveal clearly that there is only one Israel, only one Church, only one elect whether Jew or Gentile by birth. It is impossible to cut a straight course in the Word of truth until we grasp the concept that there is only one Israel of God.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
eve was the mother of the living in the first creation!

there is a new creation which demands a new mother of the living!

Eve was the first Eve, a new Adam demands a new Eve!

Rachel was the spiritual mother of the old covenant.

a new covenant demands a new spiritual mother!

Mary!

Neither Eve nor Mary nor Rachel is the "spiritual woman", for the spiritual woman is just that, a symbolic "woman" from which would come the first "son", Jesus Christ, and adopt 144,000 more "sons" to complete the "woman's offspring".(Gen 3:15)

At Galatians 4, the apostle Paul wrote: "Tell me, you who want to be under law, Do you not hear the Law ? For example, it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the servant girl (Ishmael) and one by the free woman (Isaac); but the one by the servant girl was actually born through natural descent and the other by the free woman through a promise (Jehovah God miraculously causing Sarah to become pregnant at 89 years old, see Gen 16:1; 17-15-17; 21:1, 2). These things may be taken as a symbolic drama; for these women mean two covenants, the one from Mount Siʹnai (or the Mosaic Law covenant that was inaugurated in 1513 B.C.E., see Ex 19:5-8, and ended in 33 C.E., see Heb 8:13), which bears children for slavery and which is Haʹgar. Now Haʹgar means Siʹnai, a mountain in Arabia, and she corresponds with the Jerusalem today (or the nation of natural Israel that was rejected by Jesus, see Matt 23:37-39), for she is in slavery with her children. But the (symbolic) Jerusalem above (or "heavenly Jerusalem", see Heb 12:22) is free, and she is our mother (or "woman", Gen 3:15)."(Gal 4:22-26)

At Galatians 4:27, Paul quotes Isaiah 54:1, saying: "For it is written: “Be glad, you barren woman who does not give birth; break into joyful shouting, you woman who does not have birth pains; for the children of the desolate woman are more numerous than those of her who has the husband."

This symbolic "woman" is the loyal body of angels that provided its "leader", Jesus Christ, coming to the earth as the promised Messiah in 29 C.E.(Dan 9:25) With his death, he inaugurated the ' new covenant for a kingdom '.(Luke 22:29; Jer 31:31-34)

This opened the door for establishing a heavenly kingdom or government, whereby Paul as one of the ' woman's sons ' could say: "For since the Law has a shadow of the good things to come (or outline of heavenly things), but not the very substance of the things, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered year after year, make those who approach perfect......for it is not possible for the blood of bulls and of goats to take sins away."(Heb 10:1, 4)

Paul further says: "He (or Jesus Christ) does away with what is first (the Mosaic Law covenant) in order to establish what is second (the new covenant for a kingdom). By this “will” (see Ps 40:8) we have been sanctified (or "cleansed", being "declared righteous", Rom 3:24-26) through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time."(Heb 10:9, 10)

Paul now says: "Therefore, brothers, since we have boldness for the way of entry into the holy place (or "heaven itself ", see Heb 9:24) by the blood of Jesus, which he opened up for us as a new and living way through the curtain, that is, his flesh (with Jesus being the first "son" of the "woman" sealed with holy spirit by Jehovah God, see Matt 3:16, 17; see 1 Cor 15:23 in which Jesus is "the firstfruits")."(Heb 10:19, 20)

At Revelation 12:1, this "woman" is seen as being bathed in spiritual light, as Isaiah 60:1 says: "Arise, O woman, shed light, for your light has come. The glory of Jehovah shines on you." It is through this symbolic" woman", through her "offspring" who still have a few of her "sons" on the earth, that the truths of the Bible are being revealed.(see Matt 11:25, 26)

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This was out of your mouth NOT MINE!!!!

I have never "taught that the church gave birth to Christ!" Christ always existed - long before Adam and Eve. So please tell me how you get out of anything I said that "the church" could ever give birth to Christ.

Please correct your statement that puts words into my mouth that I never said!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never said that "the church gave birth to Christ!"

You you do not comprehend is that God's plan of salvation originated in the the Garden of Eden when he clothed Adam and Eve with "coats of skins". Genesis 3:15 is the "seed promise" of the Savior. God began building "his people" with Adam and Eve which would be the first members of God's "church in the wilderness." God then "created a line of circumcized people; the Jews" so that people would know WHO, WHEN, WHERE, HOW through whom that Savior would come. Those "people; the Jews" were the congregation, assembly, the elect, the remnant, Israel, etc. (the ekklesia = church).

Israel is the Christian Church. The Christian Church is Israel. The Christian Church does not replace Israel, it is Israel and always has been Israel. The New Testament writings reveal clearly that there is only one Israel, only one Church, only one elect whether Jew or Gentile by birth. It is impossible to cut a straight course in the Word of truth until we grasp the concept that there is only one Israel of God.
This is what JESUS himself said . BUT THE SHEEP DID NOT HEAR THEM .
Yes there was always a remnant of the sheep who looking for the promise of HIS COMING ,
many waited and desired to see His days , these died in FAITH , they were OF THE TREE .
Once JESUS came , died and ressurected , the covenant of the promise they all looked for
was done . The old branches who beleived not were cast out , and the ONLY WAY back into that TREE
or INTO IT , IS BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST the MARVELOUS WONDEROUS GLORIOUS LORD .
JESUS made things very clear . Just as did paul and others .
The PROMISE given unto the jews , the promise given peroid , WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE COMING MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST
the GLORIOUS KING . TOO many are looking to the natural and cannot see the SPIRITUIAL .
They even tried to make JESUS a KING upon this earth , but he did not .
HIS KINGDOM is not of this world , TRUE ISRAEL is NOT OF THIS WORLD . THEY ARE OF JESUS CHRIST .
THEY ARE OF JESUS CHRIST . Its not the flesh that profits , and the true tabernacle made not by hands
IS THE TRUE and HEAVENLY TABERNACLE ABOVE , WHICH IS MOTHER TO US ALL WHO BELIEVE IN THE GLORIOUS RISEN savoir .
JESUS told the non believing jews , YE are not TRULY OF ABRAHAM . ONLY according to the flesh were they
YET the flesh has never profited a man . ITS BY FAITH in CHRIST JESUS who has given us FAITH IN GOD .
THE TRUE TABERNACLE is not made by hands . THAT was simply a pattern of the TRUE TABERNACLE
and was there TILL THE TIMES OF REFORMATION . WHERE JESUS WOULD COME and DIE and RISE AGAIN
and all who do believe have a kingdom NOT OF THIS WORLD , A JERUSLEM which is above
LET THE KING BE PRAISED . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED . The LAMB and GOD are the TEMPLE
and the lambs are partakers in that CITY . AND we await it to COME . NOW HANDS UP cause its LORD PRAISING TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jehovah's Witnesses are considered to be a "cult" whose teaching are contrary to God's Word.
The lambs FOLLOW JESUS and the voice of a stranger they will not heed .
They will not find pasture in places that preach goats chow . THEY HEED only those who preach the glorious truth of JESUS CHRIST .
HIS GLORIOUS GREEN GRASS WORDS of HIS PASTURE are what a lamb feeds on .
IT wont go near the mixture . A lamb wont eat goats chow . It eats of the glorious words of our Glorious LORD . TRUTH .
Now let all that draws breath leap up and praise the GLorious LORD . And be on gaurd
for as satan is darkness , yet can appear as an angel of light
so can his ministirs appear as men of righteousness , heed them not . Feed from the pure green pasture of the GLORIOUS LORD
and we shall be made wise by the SPIRIT which has us to feed on the TRUTH ALONE .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lambs FOLLOW JESUS and the voice of a stranger they will not heed .
They will not find pasture in places that preach goats chow . THEY HEED only those who preach the glorious truth of JESUS CHRIST .
HIS GLORIOUS GREEN GRASS WORDS of HIS PASTURE are what a lamb feeds on .
IT wont go near the mixture . A lamb wont eat goats chow . It eats of the glorious words of our Glorious LORD . TRUTH .
Now let all that draws breath leap up and praise the GLorious LORD . And be on gaurd
for as satan is darkness , yet can appear as an angel of light
so can his ministirs appear as men of righteousness , heed them not . Feed from the pure green pasture of the GLORIOUS LORD
and we shall be made wise by the SPIRIT which has us to feed on the TRUTH ALONE .
God's people are in every church--He is calling them out
Rev 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's people are in every church--He is calling them out
Rev 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
Correct . i have seen many get pulled out of mormism , out of the CC , out of any dangerous place .
IF one is a lamb they wont be able to remain in such a place for long . FOR GOD woketh within them
and they will grow and learn and come out from amongst that which is false .
I have seen it . And by grace , those who have come out and have grown and been seasoned
will then do all to help any and all who are headed down a dangerous and deadly slope of deceptoin .
Believe it , when i say its not out of hate i warn and expose lies , ITS OUT OF GREAT LOVE
for the peoples , for by the grace of GOD i now desire none to perish but rather they would
come to the true CHRIST and learn HIM WELL . HE IS OUR HOPE and HE IS OUR SALVATION .