Christians in the public eye.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For many years one of my regular prayers has been that Christians in the public eye confess their love for Jesus openly and when I read my devotional notes this morning it prompted me to start this thread as I read about Jurgen Klopp the manager of Liverpool football team.

"Many football fans eat, breathe and sleep their sport. But one prominent football manager doesn’t count football as the key thing in his life. That place he gives to a person: Jesus Christ. Jürgen Klopp claims that Jesus is the most important person the world has ever known. Why? Because when Jesus “took all of our sins” and was nailed to the cross, that was the “most decisive thing that ever happened . . . because it changed everything”.

So please join me in that prayer - for prominent people to declare openly their love for Jesus. Or share those you know about from celebrities to politicians to sportsmen and women - and keep praying that these people who willingly talk openly about their Christian beliefs will encourage others to turn to God.