Christians naturalizing sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
There are Christians that teach what I call, naturalizing sin. Or making sin natural to all men. They do so by two very popular doctrines of their faith, that cannot be altered nor disputed, so that if any Christian does reject any of those two, then we are branded as heretics, even to the denying of the faith of Christ.

Those two doctrines alone make sinning a natural function of man like any other in this life. In their Christian world, there are the natural necessities of such things as drinking, eating, answering the call of nature, sleeping, and sinning. All these are so natural and therefore unavoidably necessary, so that to deny needing to have and do any of them, is like claiming to live in another world unknown to natural man on earth.

These two doctrines are: Being born with a sinful, as well as, mortal nature in the flesh. The next follows that it is therefore impossible to cease from sinning in this life, as though we don't need to go to the bathroom. They have doctrinally naturalized the call of the devil to sin, as that of the call of nature to relieve ourselves.

The natural result is a cradle to grave ideology, where sinning is made natural and inevitable for all mankind in this life. And those that believe it from the heart, do it and bring it to pass in their own lives.

By these two Christian doctrines, sinning is normalized for all mankind. Sinning is no doubt disgusting and messy, but nothing to be ashamed of, and certainly not to be condemned for. While sinning remains, sin and shame does not.

This Christian ideology, that some Christians faithfully live by, explains why their reaction to any Christian teaching from the Bible, such as believing unto righteousness and ceasing from sin, is so strange and foreign to them. It's as though it were a doctrine and preaching from another world altogether. (Which of course it is, and is called the kingdom of God in Christ Jesus.)

To those Christians of faith with sin unto death, it's like claiming to be born again with a body, that needs not to relive itself. This is why they accuse such righteous-doing Christians that cease from sinning, as somehow having arrived and already resurrected with immortal bodies from the dead. They think we are talking about not sinning, as though it were not needing to go to the bathroom anymore. And their vociferous insistence that all us Christians do sin, is with an accusation that we only hide it like self-denial bears pooping in the woods.

All any Christian needs to do, is to preach being without sin as Jesus, and walking uprightly and blameless in all things as He walked, and each of these incredulous responses and accusations will come out as naturally as declaring that we do still poop with the rest of them, but just deny it by flushing or burying it too quickly to be noticed.

• Love
Reactions: Wynona

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Another way that the Christian doctrine of natural sin works, is when they preach about the amount of natural sinning we all must do.

Just as with drunkenness, gluttony, and covetousness, they only preach against sinning too much.

And so, it's the Christian version of Epicurean eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die. Just don't overdo it.

The Christian gospel of freely eat, drink, and sin, just not too much! It's the new garden of Eden for Christian religion.

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
have you ever heard of antinominism, @Ghada?
Yes. Lawless Christianity pertaining to the Spirit, but not to the natural law of the body.

And when it come to man's laws, they certainly do obey them to stay our of jail.

It's really something. They probably do keep every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, but not every commandment of God.

It's called taking man's law more seriously than God's law. Which makes some sense, since their doctrine is all about our workings of the natural body, not our works of the heart and soul.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that Christians do not sin?

I'm not sure I am following you.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, please help me to do what's right at all times.

Thanks @Ghada. Happy posting!

Reactions: Ghada

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Lawless Christianity pertaining to the Spirit, but not to the natural law of the body.

And when it come to man's laws, they certainly do obey them to stay our of jail.

It's really something. They probably do keep every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, but not every commandment of God.

It's called taking man's law more seriously than God's law. Which makes some sense, since their doctrine is all about our workings of the natural body, not our works of the heart and soul.

My flesh loves to sin, it is a choice to abide in Christ or not.

Gotta weigh is this world better, or is rewards in the next life more better.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Are you saying that Christians do not sin?

I'm not sure I am following you.
No of course not. Plenty of Christians are sinning. They even say so and preach it in their churches. Some even come out against ever not sinning. 2 Peter 1 refers to them that preach Christians cannot cease from sinning.

And since many of them also preaching being born sinners from the womb, and cannot cease from sinning with the flesh unto the grave, then I simply draw the natural conclusion, that they are preaching their lusting and sinning as just another natural bodily function from cradle to grave.

They eat, they drink, they poop, and they sin. However, some of them do preach Christians should at least sin less than before, so that it's sort of like a mandate to try and hold it in longer and do it less often. Or at least wait until they are somehow private, like the privy. :vgood:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
My flesh loves to sin,
No, you love to sin with your flesh. I teach the Bible only. So, it's honesty time when talking with me. I don't placate any Christian's delusions. I'm not a psychiatrist trying to get people to face reality, but I'm a believer and teacher of the Bible only.

Your flesh was made by the same Christ as mine. If not, then your flesh was made by another christ than mine.

You can think that your were made sinful in the womb, if it makes you feel better when you sin with your flesh. But though the devil certainly may act like another Christ, than Christ Jesus, he still doesn't make any flesh nor grass on earth. It's neither his nor your body's fault, when you sin.

The only fault for man sinning with our bodies, is our own soul and inward spirit. That's why it's the soul of man that dies by sinning with the flesh. Our naturally mortal bodies die, because that's how Christ makes all flesh and grass on earth. It's not sinful nor righteous to be mortal on earth. It's just natural.

it is a choice to abide in Christ or not.
True. We either choose to sin with our bodies, or not to sin. That is the question.

Gotta weigh is this world better, or is rewards in the next life more better.
True again. We can either sin with the flesh and die to God, or repent and not sin with Christ Jesus.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
And so, I have a bit of confirmation of how some Christian sinners reduce their sinning into being just another natural function of their flesh.

When talking about how some Christians still lust and sin, they response by one was, so what? We all do it.

And so, lusting with the devil and sinning against God, is just another ho-hum daily routine of life, like eating, drinking, and pooping.

That one-ups the world. The world only dumns down, but the Christian world damns down.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, I have a bit of confirmation of how some Christian sinners reduce their sinning into being just another natural function of their flesh.

When talking about how some Christians still lust and sin, they response by one was, so what? We all do it.

And so, lusting with the devil and sinning against God, is just another ho-hum daily routine of life, like eating, drinking, and pooping.

That one-ups the world. The world only dumns down, but the Christian world damns down.

So you believe that Christians should be living sinless lives while on this earth?

Your response to me above had a mocking tone to it and it didn't make much sense. So, please, Just answer the question without mocking.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen my friend, Ghada,

I love you for who you are, and to have faith in God should the one who sought out in your own individua life and to respect other people, their names, privacy and being open and honest with always tends to pay off in the in for those who are wise, and judge them not and love them, and by loving them you will be able to share the LORD maybe not right away however over time by abiding in Christ. Sometimes its okay to be open and honest and loving to anyone you see around you as much as possible, all possible by loving God and loving others, sin has been taken care off and to be died to. Religion tends to bring up peoples sins and there is not need to do such. If you already open and honest you can own your flesh because of the spirit doesnt mean you arent gonna slip up now and again. What is not good? Well to cause evil to others, gossping, backbiting, that gets everyone to a railroad sign crossing section going down because a train is coming and you are gonna be stuck unable to get out of the 5-6 minutes wait.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all sinners, except for the 'self righteous'.

Luke 18
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men--extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.' 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!' 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
So you believe that Christians should be living sinless lives while on this earth?
Sinlessness is not the same as going to sin no more. Sinlessness is never having sinned, nor sinning at present.

The only man to do that is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

His good news is to repent of sinning and believe and body Him from a whole new and pure heart of God, to now do His righteousness at all times and sin not.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that is doing righteousness at all times.

Since you have not answered the point made, then now I ask you to agree or disagree with it and why.
Your response to me above had a mocking tone to it and it didn't make much sense. So, please, Just answer the question without mocking.
So you caught the snarkiness. Good job. Yes, I freely mock any and all teachings that promote more sinning and ungodliness among men.

The doctrine of sinning by inherited sin nature from cradle to grave certainly does qualify.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sinlessness is not the same as going to sin no more. Sinlessness is never having sinned, nor sinning at present.

The only man to do that is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

His good news is to repent of sinning and believe and body Him from a whole new and pure heart of God, to now do His righteousness at all times and sin not.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that is doing righteousness at all times.

So you caught the snarkiness. Good job. Yes, I freely mock any and all teachings that promote more sinning and ungodliness among men.

The doctrine of sinning by inherited sin nature from cradle to grave certainly does qualify.

This scripture comes to mind and it is one that maybe you should heed:

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be [d]humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Which do you think you are? I know which one I am.

This will be my last reply to you as you have made my ignore list.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Here is how the doctrine of inherited sin becomes even more a natural excuse for sinning.

They also say that Adam's flesh made by Christ was indeed made by Christ without sin in it. (Like duh. Christ never makes anything with sin in it. But I digress.)

And that Jesus' own body was made by the Spirit without sin in it, like the first Adam (which was only until he sinned and made his flesh and seed sinful, so that he became another maker beside Christ. But I digress again)

Therefore, being immortal flesh and blood (which no flesh and blood can inherit the kingdom of God, so that it must die to be resurrected unto life. But I digress again and again), then neither the first nor second Adam in the flesh needed to pee and poop?

If not, then peeing and pooping only became the degenerate result of men's bodies becoming sinful and mortal.

And so, voila! We have the peeing, pooing, and sinning connection of corrupted natural bodies on earth. Peeing and pooping of mortal flesh is only the corrupt result of Adam once sinning in the garden. Just as sinning is from the womb to the grave.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
This scripture comes to mind and it is one that maybe you should heed:

So you don't believe the gospel of the Bible that I preach. Which is natural with the unrepented sinners, that have no new change of heart from God, to believe unto doing His righteousness, and not sinning with the devil.
Which do you think you are?
I know which I am. I am the repented Publican in the Bible, that has come away justified by Christ and not doing as before.

I know which one I am.
You are the made up unrepented Publican of another gospel, that goes back to doing as before unjustified, and would return to beat himself silly again and again and again ad nauseum.

Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

This will be my last reply to you as you have made my ignore list.
I'm the most popular Christian here. I'm on everyone's list, whether on or off.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
More confirmation from Christian sinners making sinning just another natural function of the body in life.

They say that inherited sin is no different than inherited physical qualities of eye color.

They also compound the error by teaching the old Jewish lie and fable, that birth defects are because of sin in the seed and flesh.

They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
God, please help me to do what's right at all times.

Thanks @Ghada. Happy posting!
Not to be a nay-sayer, but some Christians would say that is a boastful prayer, and asking the impossible.

Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.

So long as we are repented from sinning in the heart, then God gives us the promised new covenant heart of His very own.

And the power, virtue, knowledge, patience, and charity to keep our new heart and life from God as clean and pure and blameless as the day the Father was able to say also unto us His newborn babes on earth, "Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee." Just as He said to His only begotten Son Jesus in His own youth.

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

It does get a bit tiresome preaching this same good news of Jesus Christ to some that do not believe and resent it. So it is with great pleasure and refreshing to minister it to you.

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The nostics believed "they" never sin, but their body does and this was a popular teaching going around back in the Apostle John's time which is why he taught against it in the little John books.

Now days, calvinists and reformed theology peoples have put forth various versions of OSAS which is teaching the idea that once can live in sin and not lose their salvation which is not only not biblical but is a stumbling block of other believers causing many to fall way from the Lord.

So long as we are repented from sinning in the heart, then God gives us the promised new covenant heart of His very own.

Which should result in Christians who rarely ever sin and if they did it's not a situation where they knew something was sinful and decided to go ahead and do it anyway.