Christians ruthlessly persecuted.. victims of hate crimes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Christians are the most hated of all groups in the US (and other places)

I know they are not as horribly persecuted in the US as they are elsewhere but they suffer some pretty bad stuff just the same...

The worse persecution (USA) is that which keeps a Christian from evangelizing. When you interfere w/ God's work, that is about the worst evil.. outside... say, torture..

We look around and see how awful the world is, and we Christians want to change things for the better... achieve more justice, make the world more Christ-friendly... more Christ-LIKE

Look what happened to Ted Cruz! I kind of feel sorry for him, although he is used to (I suppose) all the persecution.

all the LIES said about him! [Oh, my title.. was going to mention hate crimes... Sorry, i am getting distracted... will have to make another thread for that..]

Yeh, the media lies and lies and LIES about Ted Cruz (and disrespects his supporters).. doesn't matter whether you are talking CNN or that other station, the so called conservative station.. ha! What a joke that is... they are NOT conservative... except certain commentators on there, which... they are few/far between

Ted Cruz stood up for truth, stood up for conservativism... spoke against evil... at the Convention. And all th dishonest media can do is call him names: rude.. selfish, etc... just b/c he wouldn't-- Wahhh...! endorse that... that [trying to think of which adjectives to use for the nominee.. out of hundreds that come to mind... brain overload!]

I am with Mike Pence (not going to vote for T/Pence, but I am with him) who said that he is Christian, conservative, and Republican IN THAT ORDER!!!!!

but i leave out that Republcan part... I'm now a Libertarian... thanks to this election cycle... bleeeeeeeehhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beam me up, Scotty... no intelligent life down here..

The other speakers were interesting (except that Chris Christie was LESS so once i heard what he had to say about Cruz's speech.. can't stand Christie... I thought he'd redeemed himself w/ me by his anti Hillary speech, but i am back to .. essentially loathing him...)

so like i said.. i found something interesting in all the speeches... but Ted Cruz's speech

made me cry...

Now u have 2 know me to know how un-freaking-usual it is for me to cry.. i just do not cry easily... but Ted mentioned those most neglected of all victims, the UNBORN... and he mentioned how Abraham Lincoln, the 1st Republican saved the Blacks...

and then there was something else he said that got me emotional... but more on that later...

I ADORE Ted Cruz!!!!!!!!

:wub:

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Vote for one of the only Christians in DC

in 2020

Ted Cruz

He is the people's candidate. He should have beat DT this time but Democrats voted for him in the hopes of Hillary beating him. They knew Hillary couldn't beat Ted Cruz or anyone who actually has morals and core principles