Christ's Coming to Gather His Church is AFTER the Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt. 24:31 and 1 Thess. 4 are referring to the same event because Jesus is only coming back 1 time to gather His saints. There is no 2nd, 3rd, or 4th return mentioned in the Bible.

Well, He comes back to gather His saints immediately after the tribulation which occurs at the 6th seal. Then we know that He comes back with His armies at Armageddon. So that's two already. Then we know that He is coming in an hour that you think not, when the fulness of the Gentiles happens before the 70th week of Daniel. That's there. And here's number 4.

Rev 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Paul was telling the Thessalonians the same thing Jesus told the original disciples about 20 years before in 31. A.D. Paul and the Thessalonians didn't have the luxury of being present when Jesus first revealed these matters to the original disciples, so Paul had to inform the Thessalonians of the exact same doctrine.
No. Jesus was talking about when He will send His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth. This will happen at the last trump immediately after the tribulation which marks at the 6th seal. It will be like the days of Lot where the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came as in the wrath of God will come.

Paul was talking about the Lord Himself coming for the Church. This will happen at the trump of God or voice of God when He will come in an hour that you think not. It will be like the days of Noah where Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood even as the Church will be in heaven 7 years before wrath.

The Olivet Prophecy is the nucleus of all end-time prophecy. If someone doesn't fully understand the Olivet Prophecy, they are not going to understand anything else that was prophesied to happen in the future.
I'm about 99% sure you don't understand the prophecy. If you have time to break it down, I will be happy to show what is incorrect.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, He comes back to gather His saints immediately after the tribulation which occurs at the 6th seal. Then we know that He comes back with His armies at Armageddon. So that's two already. Then we know that He is coming in an hour that you think not, when the fulness of the Gentiles happens before the 70th week of Daniel. That's there. And here's number 4.

Rev 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

No. Jesus was talking about when He will send His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth. This will happen at the last trump immediately after the tribulation which marks at the 6th seal. It will be like the days of Lot where the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came as in the wrath of God will come.

Paul was talking about the Lord Himself coming for the Church. This will happen at the trump of God or voice of God when He will come in an hour that you think not. It will be like the days of Noah where Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood even as the Church will be in heaven 7 years before wrath.

I'm about 99% sure you don't understand the prophecy. If you have time to break it down, I will be happy to show what is incorrect.
4 returns of Jesus? :confused:

There will be one future return of Jesus in the heavens, in fire and final judgement (The End)

Hebrews 9:28KJV
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 returns of Jesus? :confused:

There will be one future return of Jesus in the heavens, in fire and final judgement (The End)

Ok. I guess you can pretend that what is written in the word of God won't happen.

Rev 14
Rev 14
Pretend at your own leisure.

Hebrews 9:28KJV
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Exactly. Unto them that look for Him shall he appear a second time. I'm looking for Him now. You aren't. Which one of us will He appear to when He comes in an hour that you think not?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi Desire Of All Nations,

I think we may have to look into this a bit closer.

God tells us - `Give no offence, either to the Jews or to the Greeks (Gentile nations), or to the church of God, (Body of Christ).` (1 Cor. 10: 32)

And we can see those three groups clearly today.

So if you had children you would pass on to each, their inheritance, yet they come from the same father.

Now you said - `You couldn't possibly be more wrong when you say the Body of Christ is of Christ because the scriptures clearly say that the Body of Christ is Abraham's seed.`

`For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is JESUS CHRIST.` (1 Cor. 3: 11)

`For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.` (Gal. 3: 26)

The Body OF CHRIST is OF Abraham`s seed - CHRIST. How on earth can we be Abraham`s seed? Abraham did not die for our sins, he did not rise again and be seated at the right hand of God sending the promised Holy Spirit. That is our GOSPEL that all that was done by the Lord Jesus Christ whose seed we are of.

Marilyn.
@Marilyn C Remembering those distinct groups can indeed be very helpful in the interpretation of Scripture....

Reactions: Marilyn C

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Davy,

Jesus never revealed His purposes for the Body of Christ when He was on earth. Thus Matt.24 concerns the future of Israel and the nations.
That is not true.

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The "other sheep" that Jesus referred to were the Gentiles. As other scriptures, like Ephesians 1:11-22, indicate, Jesus was going to bring Jew and Gentile believers together into one body by way of His shed blood. So, "the elect" that Jesus referenced in Matthew 24:31 are the body of Christ/the church. They will be gathered to Christ to meet Him "in the air" when He comes. It's clear that Matthew 24:29-31 is the same event as 1 Thess 4:14-17, but pre-tribs like yourself deny that.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see any angels being sent in 1 Thes 4. I see the Lord Himself coming at the trump of God or voice of God. You are looking at the wrong harvest. You should be looking for angels being sent at the last trump.
Does every passage that refers to the second coming of Christ need to contain all the same details in order to be talking about the same event? Of course not. So, this is not a valid argument that you're making here. Do you believe Matthew 24:29-31 and Revelation 19:11-21 are referring to the same event even though Revelation 19:11-21 doesn't say anything specifically about the gathering of the elect? I'm pretty sure that you do. So, how do you come to that conclusion despite each passage not having the same details but you can't come to that conclusion when it comes to Matthew 24:29-31 and 1 Thess 4:14-17 just because those passages don't contain all the same details?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. I guess you can pretend that what is written in the word of God won't happen.

Rev 14
Rev 14
Pretend at your own leisure.
The Mount Sion there isn't any more literal than Jesus is a literal Lamb, but go ahead and assume it's talking about a physical mountain on earth there.

Hebrews 12:18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,....22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Exactly. Unto them that look for Him shall he appear a second time. I'm looking for Him now. You aren't. Which one of us will He appear to when He comes in an hour that you think not?
How do you know he (she?) is not looking for Him now? You don't have to believe in a pre-trib rapture for that to be the case.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mount Sion there isn't any more literal than Jesus is a literal Lamb, but go ahead and assume it's talking about a physical mountain on earth there.
Why would I need to assume it is a physical mountain on earth, when it names the mountain and tell us 144,000 are redeemed FROM THE EARTH. No assumption is necessary.

How do you know he (she?) is not looking for Him now? You don't have to believe in a pre-trib rapture for that to be the case.

I already know that he thinks there is only one coming of Jesus, at that will occur at the end of the trumpets so he would not be watching as we are instructed. He thinks the man of sin will be revealed before the second coming.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I need to assume it is a physical mountain on earth, when it names the mountain and tell us 144,000 are redeemed FROM THE EARTH. No assumption is necessary.
What exactly were you intending to say in post #43 when you referenced Revelation 14? Try to be more specific when you post so we're not left guessing as to what you might be trying to say.

I already know that he thinks there is only one coming of Jesus, at that will occur at the end of the trumpets so he would not be watching as we are instructed. He thinks the man of sin will be revealed before the second coming.
That depends on what his understanding of the man of sin is. Not everyone sees it as referring to an individual man of sin/Antichrist and not everyone sees it as referring to a physical temple.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is not true.

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The "other sheep" that Jesus referred to were the Gentiles. As other scriptures, like Ephesians 1:11-22, indicate, Jesus was going to bring Jew and Gentile believers together into one body by way of His shed blood. So, "the elect" that Jesus referenced in Matthew 24:31 are the body of Christ/the church. They will be gathered to Christ to meet Him "in the air" when He comes. It's clear that Matthew 24:29-31 is the same event as 1 Thess 4:14-17, but pre-tribs like yourself deny that.

Yes we will all be God`s children, `one flock` however NOT all in the same area.

`Give no offence, either to the Jews or to the Greeks (Gentiles) or the church of God.` (1 Cor. 10: 32)

Mix up those three groups and you make it all about US and not about God`s purposes through Christ.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does every passage that refers to the second coming of Christ need to contain all the same details in order to be talking about the same event?
No. They do not need to contain all the same details to be talking about the same event. However, if there are conflicting details that's a different story. In one coming the Lord Himself is coming. In another coming He sends His angels. Two completely different events. One event will be like the days of Lot where the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came. This would represent the gathering from heaven and earth at the 6th seal prior to the wrath of God. A different event will be like the days of Noah, where Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood or destruction, even as the Church will be in heaven during the 70th week of Daniel.
Do you believe Matthew 24:29-31 and Revelation 19:11-21 are referring to the same event even though Revelation 19:11-21 doesn't say anything specifically about the gathering of the elect? I'm pretty sure that you do.
Absolutely not. Two completely separate events. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24:29-31 occurs at the 6th seal.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth
, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

It is impossible for the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 to be the same coming as Rev 19. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 occurs at the 6th seal as is shown above as they are marked by the cosmic signs of the sun, moon and stars. The tribulation is over and then the wrath of God begins when the 7th seal is opened. The events of the 7th seal, the trumpets of wrath cannot start until the gathering from heaven and earth occurs. Armageddon has nothing to do with the gathering, other than those that are gathered are in heaven during the wrath of God and return at the end of wrath as part of the armies of God. Two completely different comings.

So, how do you come to that conclusion despite each passage not having the same details but you can't come to that conclusion when it comes to Matthew 24:29-31 and 1 Thess 4:14-17 just because those passages don't contain all the same details?

So I don't come to the conclusion that Matt 24:29-31 and Rev 19:11-19 are the same event. 1 Thes 4 has to do with Lord HIMSELF coming for the Church at the trump of God, or voice of God. 1 Thes 4 is the 1st harvest, when the Church is raptured to heaven BEFORE the 70th week of Daniel. That is when the fulness of the Gentiles comes in and the eyes of part of Israel are opened.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly were you intending to say in post #43 when you referenced Revelation 14? Try to be more specific when you post so we're not left guessing as to what you might be trying to say.

Truth 7t7 was saying there is but one coming of Jesus. I was showing him a different coming, letting him know there is more than one coming. Jesus is coming for the 144,000, the first fruits of the second harvest.

That depends on what his understanding of the man of sin is. Not everyone sees it as referring to an individual man of sin/Antichrist and not everyone sees it as referring to a physical temple.
Yes, there are those without understanding that would think that. We are told that there will be multiple false Christs.

Matthew 24
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

The rider on the white horse is a false Christ, "AN" Antichrist, and is the 7th king. "THE ANTICHRIST", is the eighth king and is of the seven.
If you understood these verses in Isaiah 14 you would understand who the antichrist, the man of sin, is.

Isaiah 14
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The Revelation 7:9, great multitude that John sees is not in heaven. They are in the holy Land, in the very place the ancient Israelites were sent away from. Romans 9:24-26
It is an addition to Revelation to say they are in heaven.

?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Christ returns at 777 , can you please show where He comes at the 6th seal

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ returns at 777 , can you please show where He comes at the 6th seal

Sure

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Jesus has come at the 6th seal. Here are the people in heaven from this coming.
Rev 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

This is BEFORE the 7th seal is opened.

If Jesus comes at 777, what is this?

Rev 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Davy,

I never said that we have different salvations. No never, God forbid. What I believe, (if perhaps you had asked) is that there are different inheritances, all in Christ and because of Him, for different groups.

Still a problem with that idea that you overlooked...

Gal 3:28-29
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

KJV

Even in Ephesians 2, Apostle Paul told Gentile believers that they had come into the promises and covenants to Israel.

And don't you remember the parable Jesus gave about the man that made a great supper? (Luke 14:16-24). Those bidden to come to the wedding would not come, making excuses. Then the man told his servants to go out into the lanes and streets, and bring in the poor, the lame, and blind, and bid to the supper. Those originally bid to the supper represent unbelievers of Israel. The poor, lame, and blind represent everyone else, the Gentiles.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Davy,

I don`t believe in two gospels. So no need to jump to conclusions.

The `promise` singular that God gave Abraham is the Holy Spirit.

`And if you are CHRIST`S, then you are of Abraham`s seed, and heirs according to the promise. (singular)` (Gal. 3: 29)

`that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the PROMISE OF THE SPIRIT THROUGH FAITH.` (Gal. 3: 14)

Well, regardless of what you claim to believe on those things, Darby's Dispensationalism, of which the later doctrines of Hyper-Dispensationalism (or Hyper-Grace), are... based on the idea of two different gospels, one for Israel and another for Gentiles. Apparently you are not well aware of that, because you don't seem to recognize that tradition even in your own words (per your posts), but I can still recognize it. Might want to look into that Dispensationalist history.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we will all be God`s children, `one flock` however NOT all in the same area.
No, we ARE all God's children and we ARE part of one flock (all of us who belong to Christ, which is all believers from all-time).

`Give no offence, either to the Jews or to the Greeks (Gentiles) or the church of God.` (1 Cor. 10: 32)

Mix up those three groups and you make it all about US and not about God`s purposes through Christ.
I don't know what was the point you were trying to make here. Can you elaborate on this?

Do you understand that the three groups Paul referenced there are unbelieving Jews, unbelieving Gentiles and the church, which is made up of believing Jews and Gentiles? With that in mind, I don't know what you could possibly have meant by what you said.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. They do not need to contain all the same details to be talking about the same event. However, if there are conflicting details that's a different story.
There are no conflicting details between Matthew 24:29-31 and 1 Thess 4:14-17. Not even close.

In one coming the Lord Himself is coming. In another coming He sends His angels. Two completely different events.
This is a ridiculous claim. They would be conflicting only if 1 Thess 4:14-17 specifically said that Christ was coming without His angels. But, it absolutely does NOT say that. You just assume that for no reason except that angels aren't specifically mentioned there.

One event will be like the days of Lot where the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came. This would represent the gathering from heaven and earth at the 6th seal prior to the wrath of God. A different event will be like the days of Noah, where Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood or destruction, even as the Church will be in heaven during the 70th week of Daniel.
The 70th week of Daniel was fulfilled long ago. Jesus confirmed the new covenant and put an end to the old covenant animal sacrifices and offerings at that time. There is no basis whatsoever for thinking that Jesus was talking about two different events when He compared the days before His coming to the days of Lot and the days of Noah.

Absolutely not. Two completely separate events. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24:29-31 occurs at the 6th seal.

Matthew 24

Rev 6

It is impossible for the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 to be the same coming as Rev 19. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 occurs at the 6th seal as is shown above as they are marked by the cosmic signs of the sun, moon and stars. The tribulation is over and then the wrath of God begins when the 7th seal is opened. The events of the 7th seal, the trumpets of wrath cannot start until the gathering from heaven and earth occurs. Armageddon has nothing to do with the gathering, other than those that are gathered are in heaven during the wrath of God and return at the end of wrath as part of the armies of God. Two completely different comings.
How can you think that all of the trumpets happen after that when "the great day of His wrath" is already at hand at the sixth seal? You're not recognizing that there are parallels in the timing between the seals and trumpets (and vials), so that's why you have the timing of things all mixed up.

So I don't come to the conclusion that Matt 24:29-31 and Rev 19:11-19 are the same event. 1 Thes 4 has to do with Lord HIMSELF coming for the Church at the trump of God, or voice of God. 1 Thes 4 is the 1st harvest, when the Church is raptured to heaven BEFORE the 70th week of Daniel. That is when the fulness of the Gentiles comes in and the eyes of part of Israel are opened.
So, you think 1 Thess 4:14-17, Matthew 24:29-31 and Revelation 19:11-19 are three different events? LOL. I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously. You clearly require two passages to contain all the same details in order to be speaking of the same event, which is ridiculous.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Sure

Matthew 24

Rev 6

Jesus has come at the 6th seal. Here are the people in heaven from this coming.
Rev 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

This is BEFORE the 7th seal is opened.

If Jesus comes at 777, what is this?

Rev 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not have her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

This is saying that immediately after that tribulation of Satan, which is the Antichrist deception, Christ will be coming back to earth, and marks the second advent. There are two tribulations, and you had better know the difference.

Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

This is after the tribulation of the deception, after the Antichrist ruled and claimed himself to be God, and after all the events of the first six seals are over; Then Jesus Christ, the Son of man will come to earth in the clouds of heaven, which are all those souls that have lived, died and gone to be with the Lord. Then the true Christ, the true Messiah, who is the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world, will come and claim His own, and not one moment before.

Matthew 24:31 "And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

This is the seventh and the last trumpet, and there will be no coming by Christ until that time, except the Spirit of God working within you. This is the time that the angels of God will go to every corner of the earth, and even to the heavens to gather the elect of God. Are you one of God's elect? Are you going to be in the field working for God, or wandering after the fake Christ?

Revelation 14:14 "And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden, and in his hand a sharp sickle."

The one sitting on the white cloud and holding the golden crown is Jesus Christ, coming with his saints. It's harvest time.

Revelation 14:15 "And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe [overripe]."

It is reward time on the earth, and on this day you will get exactly what is coming to you. The day is the "day of the Lord", at the seventh trumpet, and Jesus Christ is here with his saints and angels.

Revelation 14:16 "And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped."

This is the time that the wheat and the tares are separated. Remember Mathew 13:37-42?

Revelation 7 I'm not getting where you coming from

Revelation 7:1 "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree."

This is what we must know before the "Day of the Lord". This prophecy has to do with events on the earth, and not in heaven.

These "four winds" are the "four spirits". These four winds are what marks the end of this earth age. These four winds are also discussed in Ezekiel 37:9, and Daniel 7:2.

Is not the 7th Trump the last ?