"Church pastors" where are you???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah . . Adam was made of clay, and so are we all, as confirmed by Job:

“Behold, I belong to God like you;
I too have been formed out of the clay."
“The Spirit of God has made me,

Yup! God was still making people from clay in Job's time, and he goes on to re-confirm saying that:

"the Breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33

"Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.
For as long as life is in me,
And the ***breath of God is in my nostrils"*** Job 27

I am still awaiting a single scrap of Scripture that forbids abortion.
Luke 1-41 -44 Only a living person can be filled with the Holy Spirit

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No big deal! God in His foreknowledge knew who would be born, and who wouldn't. I know a number of women upon whom God has aborted their fetus. It's called a miscarriage/abortion.

If causing an abortion is evil, then you are declaring God to be evil!

Satan is on earth to kill and destroy NOT GOD!!!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a matter of assault upon an unwilling participant. It has nothing to do with a woman's choice to have an abortion.
If you want to stand before the Lord upon technicalities, your life is in your hands and God's. But there are plenty of words from God that you should know better. Here's some more:

Exodus 23:7
Keep yourself far from a false matter; do not kill the innocent and righteous. For I will not justify the wicked.

Proverbs 6:17-19
These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.

Jeremiah 2:34
Also on your skirts is found The blood of the lives of the poor innocents. I have not found it by secret search, But plainly on all these things.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should I be humble concerning the gifts God has given me.

Now, setting aside your gift for insulting people, as a way of distracting from the issue at hand, which you cannot answer.

Still waiting for a scrap of Scripture that says "thou shalt not have an abortion". Your avoidance smoke screen is obvious. The ability to answer is above your pay grade.
Luke 1- 41 how can a fetus be filled with the Holy Spirit if it is not a living person?

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthias

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan is on earth to kill and destroy NOT GOD!!!

Giggle!! Who destroyed some 700,000 people in the flood?? How many innocent fetuses were destroyed in the flood? My Bible seems to say that God did this. Your Bible says Satan created the flood?? Please provide the Scriptural reference for your delusion.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 1:41 how can a fetus be filled with the Holy Spirit if it is not a living person?

You are citing an isolated occasion in history where something miraculous was taking place. No one ever before had ever had the Spirit of God resting UPON them. This was something new and miraculous that only occurred on that one occasion in history.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are citing an isolated occasion in history where something miraculous was taking place. No one ever before had ever had the Spirit of God resting UPON them. This was something new and miraculous that only occurred on that one occasion in history.
It couldn't have happened to a blob of non living tissue

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Abortion is still the sheading of innocent blood.

What a pile of crap!! In an abortion/miscarriage, shedding of blood is that of the mother. And the mother sheds innocent blood on a monthly basis. Are you saying that shedding of blood during the menstrual cycle is evil? Duh! you are purposely twisting Scripture.

Okay, I am satisfied that no one here can provide ANY Scriptural prohibition of abortion.

Maybe it is time to move on from the Satanic anti-abortion cult nonsense to Biblical Law. Levitical law demands that a fetus be aborted under certain circumstances and that the Levitical priests were the authorized abortionists who were to perform such abortions.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a pile of crap!! In an abortion/miscarriage, shedding of blood is that of the mother. And the mother sheds innocent blood on a monthly basis. Are you saying that shedding of blood during the menstrual cycle is evil? Duh! you are purposely twisting Scripture.

Okay, I am satisfied that no one here can provide ANY Scriptural prohibition of abortion.

Maybe it is time to move on from the Satanic anti-abortion cult nonsense to Biblical Law. Levitical law demands that a fetus be aborted under certain circumstances and that the Levitical priests were the authorized abortionists who were to perform such abortions.
As a matter of convenience?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you try to deny what abortion is?? Abortion is the murder of a baby!!

Yes! Your declaration is based upon illiteracy and lack of simple understanding of the English language.

God says that one does not become a living being until God breathes into it the "Breath of Life"

You say, God is a liar and a fraud, and that He should be bowing to the demonic anti-abortion servants of Satan.

You have made your choice to discard what God says in favour of bowing at the feet of Satan. Your life. Your choice.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giggle!! Who destroyed some 700,000 people in the flood?? How many innocent fetuses were destroyed in the flood? My Bible seems to say that God did this. Your Bible says Satan created the flood?? Please provide the Scriptural reference for your delusion.
Yes!! The wages of sin is death!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! Your declaration is based upon illiteracy and lack of simple understanding of the English language.

God says that one does not become a living being until God breathes into it the "Breath of Life"

You say, God is a liar and a fraud, and that He should be bowing to the demonic anti-abortion servants of Satan.

You have made your choice to discard what God says in favour of bowing at the feet of Satan. Your life. Your choice.

God says He sees us being formed in the womb before we are ever born and knows us!!!
The word of the LORD came to me, saying: 5“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tools are used in an abortion to pull the baby apart.
Cranioclast: The abortionist used this tool to crush the baby’s skull. This made it easier to remove him from his mother’s uterus. It was first invented in the mid-19th century by a doctor named James Simpson. Others later redesigned and updated it. In essence, the tool is a really strong pair of forceps “with heavy blades that could be pulled together through the use of a wingnut clamp.”

Tire-tete: This instrument had spiked ends. With it, the abortionist could hold the baby’s head to keep it steady. Then he would insert a long probe into the baby’s skull that would, in essence, decapitate the baby. The tire-tete would hold the baby’s head in place so it wouldn’t move around the uterus.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you're talking about Numbers 5 I don't think so

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus: A Baby at Conception= regarding the conception of Jesus, Matthew 1:20 says, “But when he had considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, ‘Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.’” The fact that the angel tells Joseph that “the Child who has been conceived” is “of the Holy Spirit” indicates that Jesus certainly was a person at the moment of conception.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So in your view it's part of God's plan to have abortion on demand be a common occurrence and he approves of abortions done simply for convenience?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So in your view it's part of God's plan to have abortion on demand be a common occurrence and he approves of abortions done simply for convenience?

I don't have a view. I go strictly by what the Bible says, without adding any of Satan's lies to create false teaching.

1. There is no law in Scripture forbidding abortion.

2. Under Levitical Law the priests are appointed as abortionists, and are to abort any fetus conceived via an adultress relationship with a person not her husband.

3. In answer to prayers of Hosea, God decimated the tribe of Ephraim almost to the point of extinction via perpetual abortions. No Tribe of Ephraim in the 144,000.