"Church pastors" where are you???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you crash into a pregnant woman and kill her, are you not charged with the deaths of two people?

Actually, many years ago, the courts here in Canada ruled that ruled that a fetus has no rights under the law.

we are also a country that highly values personal freedom and has no laws against abortion. Only backward nations have a low regard for freedom of the individual.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You compliment yourself with the baby's blood you omitted. God is not mocked.

Shedding innocent blood is obviously talking about murder, and of course murdering a "BABY" is simply that: murder.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with aborting a fetus. But you can't murder something that is not a living being; and a fetus does not become a living being until it exits the womb and God's Spirit breathes into it the Breath of Life.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MARY'S UNBORN CHILD====luke 1
41 When Elizabeth heard Mary speak, the baby moved in her body. At the same time Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

42 Elizabeth spoke in a loud voice, “You are honored among women! Your Child is honored! 43 Why has this happened to me? Why has the mother of my Lord come to me? 44 As soon as I heard your voice, the baby in my body moved for joy.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've already been through that. You can't "murder" a blob that has never been a living being.

When did Adam become a living being?? When God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. You can't murder something that has never been alive! Ever heard of anyone being charged with murder for aborting a fetus?

Now, do you have a single scrap of evidence from Scripture that abortion is forbidden??
Are you a Christian?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
MARY'S UNBORN CHILD====luke 1
41 When Elizabeth heard Mary speak, the baby moved in her body. At the same time Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

42 Elizabeth spoke in a loud voice, “You are honored among women! Your Child is honored! 43 Why has this happened to me? Why has the mother of my Lord come to me? 44 As soon as I heard your voice, the baby in my body moved for joy.

The word used in this text for "child" can mean literally, or figuratively.

Of course the birth of Jesus was unlike any other birth that had taken place since the beginning of time. Unlike normal births of a new life, the birth of Jesus was not introducing a new life to this earth. He was alive before the world was formed. and He visited many people like Moses and Abraham thousands of years before His entrance to this earth Jesus.

So applying the supernatural events that occurred with His birth, to apply to new births to everyone who was ever born, would not be a reasonable take from this passage. It was a one-time ever historical event.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a Canadian. What does that have to do with the subject which you have never addressed?
I was just curious if you were a Christian who is pro abortion although I don’t think that is really possible.

God knew you when you were “a blob” as you say. God is against murder so you can make whatever excuse you want to justify abortion but I have a feeling that it won’t matter when you are judged by God.

This is kind of a pointless argument. Everyone already listed all the verses you asked for but you are too blind to understand them. No offense.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hope the Republicans get their act together before the midterms.

I have just been converted!

1. Democrats offer FREEDOM

2. Republicans offer DOMINATION

Republicans have now been poisoned and contaminated by the religious Right. The Biblically illiterate uneducated Evangelical Right want to turn the country into a country dominated by people like the Taliban, Pakistan, Iran etc., where if they are not obeyed, they will cut off your head! American Evangelicalism is a hideously evil anti-Scriptural cult.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have just been converted!

1. Democrats offer FREEDOM

2. Republicans offer DOMINATION

Republicans have now been poisoned and contaminated by the religious Right. The Biblically illiterate uneducated Evangelical Right want to turn the country into a country dominated by people like the Taliban, Pakistan, Iran etc., where if they are not obeyed, they will cut off your head! American Evangelicalism is a hideously evil anti-Scriptural cult.
You probably need to worry about your Prime Minister before you try to fix everything in America.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shedding innocent blood is obviously talking about murder, and of course murdering a "BABY" is simply that: murder.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with aborting a fetus. But you can't murder something that is not a living being; and a fetus does not become a living being until it exits the womb and God's Spirit breathes into it the Breath of Life.
You are relying on your own understanding--using the technicalities of what is written against the truth.

What could be taken from the womb and live, but is taken and dies by the hand of those who take it--is murder, for they have denied it the breath of life from God.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was just curious if you were a Christian who is pro abortion although I don’t think that is really possible.

God knew you when you were “a blob” as you say. God is against murder so you can make whatever excuse you want to justify abortion but I have a feeling that it won’t matter when you are judged by God.

This is kind of a pointless argument. Everyone already listed all the verses you asked for but you are too blind to understand them. No offense.

It is sad to see "Christians" being deceived into embracing the false anti-biblical anti-abortion religion, and then lying about the source of the foundation of their faith. ??

Although a great deal of Scripture talks about sexual immorality in a very detailed manner, nowhere amongst those laws does God ever say "Thou shalt not have an abortion". Embarrassed by the ineptness of the real God, they have made up their own false God, to replace the true God, because He was too dumb to forbid abortion.

They hate the God of the Bible who instead of banning abortion, actuallyt demands abortion such as in the case of a fetus being conceived from an adulteress relationship. In those days the abortion was performed by the priest:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse— “may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

This is the God against whom the anti-abortionists like you direct their demonic hatred, and demand that THEY have the sole right to control what a woman does with her own body. The concept of FREEDOM; any "freedom" THEY don't control is trampled into the ground. They have submitted to their god Satan, who is trying to make God the culprit. We have been freed from the law. Satan desires to bring us all back into the bondage of HIS laws. Hail Satan!!

Mantis, I understand your evil religion, which rejects Scripture which proclaims God to be evil, which can only mean that your false religion comes from Satan!

In Hosea 9:13-16, the prophet Hosea prayed to God to abort the fetuses of his enemies which God did.

For you have played the harlot, forsaking your God.

7 The days of punishment have come,
The days of retribution have come;

11 As for Ephraim, their glory will fly away like a bird—
No birth, no pregnancy and no conception!
12 Though they bring up their children,
Yet I will bereave them until not a man is left.
Yes, woe to them indeed when I depart from them!
13 Ephraim, as I have seen,
Is planted in a pleasant meadow like Tyre;
But Ephraim will bring out his children for slaughter.
Hoseas's prayer:
14 Give them, O Lord what will You give?
Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

16 Ephraim is stricken, their root is dried up,
They will bear no fruit.
Even though they bear children,
I will slay the precious ones of their womb.
17 My God will cast them away
Because they have not listened to Him;

Mantis, you have most ably declared your intense hatred of God and the truth of Scripture. Only one with demonic possession would express such intense hatred for God and His Scripture.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is sad to see "Christians" being deceived into embracing the false anti-biblical anti-abortion religion, and then lying about the source of the foundation of their faith. ??

Although a great deal of Scripture talks about sexual immorality in a very detailed manner, nowhere amongst those laws does God ever say "Thou shalt not have an abortion". Embarrassed by the ineptness of the real God, they have made up their own false God, to replace the true God, because He was too dumb to forbid abortion.

They hate the God of the Bible who instead of banning abortion, actuallyt demands abortion such as in the case of a fetus being conceived from an adulteress relationship. In those days the abortion was performed by the priest:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse— “may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

This is the God against whom the anti-abortionists like you direct their demonic hatred, and demand that THEY have the sole right to control what a woman does with her own body. The concept of FREEDOM; any "freedom" THEY don't control is trampled into the ground. They have submitted to their god Satan, who is trying to make God the culprit. We have been freed from the law. Satan desires to bring us all back into the bondage of HIS laws. Hail Satan!!

Mantis, I understand your evil religion, which rejects Scripture which proclaims God to be evil, which can only mean that your false religion comes from Satan!

In Hosea 9:13-16, the prophet Hosea prayed to God to abort the fetuses of his enemies which God did.

Hoseas's prayer:

They will bear no fruit.

Mantis, you have most ably declared your intense hatred of God and the truth of Scripture. Only one with demonic possession would express such intense hatred for God and His Scripture.

The NIV is the only version that mentions a miscarriage. The translators took too much liberty here. Still a miscarriage is not an abortion.
Conception was ceased. This is not the same as an abortion.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hoseas's prayer:

They will bear no fruit.

Those that kill -murder their own children carry a heavy load of shame and guilt!!!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You probably need to worry about your Prime Minister before you try to fix everything in America.

Not at all worried about 'my prime minister'. The new Prime Minster has already succeeded in becoming the new leader of the Conservative Party, with an overwhelming majority, with a platform totally dedicated to 'individual freedom'.