"Church pastors" where are you???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what kind of cult you are promoting, but it certainly has nothing to do with Scripture. So if it is not of God, then where do these lies and dedication to twisting Scripture along with the English language? These lies must come from Satan!!

Where in the Bible does it say "Thou shalt not have an abortion"?? It doesn't!!

Where in the Bible is abortion not only approved but demanded??

Where in the Bible are we ever told to destroy personal freedom of others, and allow Satanic cult to take you prisoner.

So are you Taliban, or what??
First of all, abortion is not murder. Murder is the unlawful taking of life.

So . . . give me a single Biblical reference that forbids abortion. Mathias hasn't yet come up with a scrap of Scripture to support his cult. How about you @GIMYS? Can you support your fairy tale with Scripture, or are you satisfied with the Gospel According to Alice in Wonderland??

Secondly, a fetus in a womb is not a life; it is not a living being. It is only part of the mother's body until the fetus exits the womb, and becomes a viable living being after God breathes into its nostrils the Breath of Life.

The Bible says that the life of the flesh is in the blood (Leviticus 17:11).

The human fetus forms its own circulatory system in roughly the 5th week of gestation.

Virtually no women know they are pregnant yet at this point.

Abortion, at the very least for convenience is, at best, manslaughter and, therefore, wrong/sinful.

Women who find themselves involved in these situations of great difficulty are due all of the compassion and aid that is enjoined upon the follower of Christ by virtue of the price He has paid for the redemption of every soul.

And I have no right nor any inclination to forcefully stop a woman from doing it.

But I do have an obligation to warn people not to sin against God.

And I do have a right to vote for people who might effect change in the laws that regulate policy and practice (whoever they are ¿ ).

And none of the typically hateful venom that you spew can change these facts.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A pivotal question from First John, right? (1 John 4.2)
Well the man is trying to teach us God's word with anger and hatred as far as I can tell. Unless this spirit can be tested as Jesus said we can't take seriously anything he says.

Reactions: Nancy

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where in the Bible does it say "Thou shalt not have an abortion"?? It doesn't!!

So . . . give me a single Biblical reference that forbids abortion.

The carnal heart can invent sins that aren't explicitly addressed in the Bible all day long.

It doesn't prove a thing.

And loopholes will profit a man nothing at the Bar of God.

These are some things my "cult" believes.
(I love that word—the ultimate "Christian" ad hominem)

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The carnal heart can invent sins that aren't explicitly addressed in the Bible all day long.

It doesn't prove a thing.

And loopholes will profit a man nothing at the Bar of God.

These are some things my "cult" believes.
(I love that word—the ultimate "Christian" ad hominem)

Thank you Barney for confirming that you don't have a clue about the subject matter, and really have nothing useful to say.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“The reality is abortion doesn’t solve or heal any problem - it only kills a baby.” - Lila Rose

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

And none of the typically hateful venom that you spew can change these facts.

Barney, in subscribing to the Satanic religion you bow to, you have demonstrated your hatred of God and His Word.

I am familiar with this 144,000 Satanic lie your religion subscribes to.

But if you ever took a minute or two to determine what Scripture has to say, you would realize that you have been a victim of a Satanic lie!!

This entire 144,000 JW BS is a total pile of Crap. The Bible is quite clear that the sixth seal, the times of the gentiles are over as the 144,000 JEWS are sealed (not JWs) that the saints are raptured.

Rev 7. "I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, (not 144,000 BS crap) from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb". “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come **OUT** of the great tribulation. Rev 7:9-14

You have obviously chosen to embrace a demonic lie.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney, in subscribing to the Satanic religion you bow to, you have demonstrated your hatred of God and His Word.

I am familiar with this 144,000 Satanic lie your religion subscribes to.

But if you ever took a minute or two to determine what Scripture has to say, you would realize that you have been a victim of a Satanic lie!!

This entire 144,000 JW BS is a total pile of Crap. The Bible is quite clear that the sixth seal, the times of the gentiles are over as the 144,000 JEWS are sealed (not JWs) that the saints are raptured.

Rev 7. "I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, (not 144,000 BS crap) from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb". “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come **OUT** of the great tribulation. Rev 7:9-14

You have obviously chosen to embrace a demonic lie.

Battin' a thousand with your particular brand of bigotry, Stan.

I'm not "JW."

Wrong "cult."

Who hasn't got a clue now? :p

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why blame it all on the pastors?

Lay folks know how to read, study, and pray.

I know, pointing the finger is much more fun.

Finger pointing aint no fun at all . Yes its on the peoples who sit under them as well .
Cause lambs love truth and wont sit under false ones who lead folks astray .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, many years ago, the courts here in Canada ruled that ruled that a fetus has no rights under the law.

What about premies?

Do they get promoted to "human" under your reign?

I'm sure the courts in Canada are guided by and subject to Scripture. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo