Co- Redemptrix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually - I've never even implied that Jesus is a liar - but thanks for exposing yourself as one who has to lie to get their point across.

It's like a disease with you people . . .
You did not even understand what she said. She meant that you did NOT understand that by your position you were calling Jesus a liar. Because of delusion a person does not recognize when he is lying. You have a lot of knowledge, but without a love for truth...

The only way around it is start again in the lowest room so as to be elevated by God.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:D :D :D
I just came on Site today...came to this thread, started reading where I landed ( page 44) and thought... "Oh this is the wrong page..I have read all this..".but in checking the dates and times of posts....lo...I was reading todays posts...but guess what...saying the same things that I read yesterday!! I see no winners and no losers yet...just stale mate.
10 out of 10 for tenacity to all. lol
Is no one going to blink?
Hugs...H ;)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:D :D :D
I just came on Site today...came to this thread, started reading where I landed ( page 44) and thought... "Oh this is the wrong page..I have read all this..".but in checking the dates and times of posts....lo...I was reading todays posts...but guess what...saying the same things that I read yesterday!! I see no winners and no losers yet...just stale mate.
10 out of 10 for tenacity to all. lol
Is no one going to blink?
Hugs...H ;)
No stale mate here. We have those who seek the truth and those who prefer the lie, those who need to justify there idols and religions, and those who follow Christ, who can justify nothing, for it is in him we are justified.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not even understand what she said. She meant that you did NOT understand that by your position you were calling Jesus a liar. Because of delusion a person does not recognize when he is lying. You have a lot of knowledge, but without a love for truth...

The only way around it is start again in the lowest room so as to be elevated by God.
Wrong, Amadeus.

For some reason, many of you think that it is okay to tell lies - as long as it's about the Catholic Church.
It's not and I have no tolerance for it.

So, as long as you guys continue this sick behavior - I will be there to expose you.
As I've said MANY times on this forum - if you want me to go away, just STOP lying.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twisting things again. If she had not sinned, as I Said, she would not need Him, she would of being perfect and blameless like Him, still trying to justify your idols, never end with you.
That is completely untrue.
She didn't sin because she was saved.

The rest of us, on the other hand get saved AFTER having been born in sin.
You and Stranger will never get past her status of Kecharitomene . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, Mary gave birth to the God/Man. Not God.

Stranger
Can't have one without the other.
She gave birth to a human AND she gvae birth to God - your Nestorianism, notwithstanding . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi BOL,

Once again take a chill pill and read what I wrote. I wasn't TRYING to say anything.....I flat out SAID IT: "I agree that she gave birth to BOTH."

Have you ever considered Yoga classes ;)

IHS...Mary
I read what you wrote and I'm not trying to argue with you. I know what you were trying to say - but what you wound up saying in your post was heresy. I realize that you probably don't believe it as it came out - but you should be careful how you explain it because it can confuse people.

By the way - yoga is based in paganism . . .;)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is completely untrue.
She didn't sin because she was saved.

The rest of us, on the other hand get saved AFTER having been born in sin.
You and Stranger will never get past her status of Kecharitomene . . .
Only one going on here about colour film"Kecharitomene : is you, seems you just cant get over the fact that Mary was a sinner just like teh rest of us, so according to you than, she didnt need Jesus because she was already saved. Idols in mens hearts so many wont let them go.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one going on here about colour film"Kecharitomene : is you, seems you just cant get over the fact that Mary was a sinner just like teh rest of us, so according to you than, she didnt need Jesus because she was already saved. Idols in mens hearts so many wont let them go.

I think it is a distinct possibility that he is secretly in love with Mary. That's why he can't come to grips with the fact that the love of his life isn't anything special.
default_wink.png

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I think it is a distinct possibility that he is secretly in love with Mary. That's why he can't come to grips with the fact that the love of his life isn't anything special.
default_wink.png

the only reason she did not throw the first stone was not because she was sinful but because Jesus said let him, no mention of her, who is without sin cast the first stone imho - twinc

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the only reason she did not throw the first stone was not because she was sinful but because Jesus said let him, no mention of her, who is without sin cast the first stone imho - twinc

Uh huh, your point?

(John 8:11) "She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."

Reactions: Pisteuo

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If I recall from my Bible Dictionary women were not allowed to be involved in stonings, it was only the men...

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't have one without the other.
She gave birth to a human AND she gvae birth to God - your Nestorianism, notwithstanding . . .

Exactly again, the God/Man. You're the one leaving out the other.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
default_wink.png
oh c'mon, i bet she was quite special. And imagine getting fed like a mushroom since the day you were born, by your parents, no less. And then trying to start reading the Book! And having every sacred cow that you hold dear attacked on like every page. How could you overcome this?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop talking to you would also work.
Actually - no, it wouldn't.
Whether you talk to me or not - I will expose any lies about the Catholic Church that I see on this forum.

Just be honest.
It ain't that difficult, people . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Translation:
"I don't have the capacity to argue the implications of Kecharitomene, so I'll just make snarky comments instead."

That's what I thought . . .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read what you wrote and I'm not trying to argue with you. I know what you were trying to say - but what you wound up saying in your post was heresy. I realize that you probably don't believe it as it came out - but you should be careful how you explain it because it can confuse people.

By the way - yoga is based in paganism . . .;)
HI BOL,

ONCE AGAIN I wasn't TRYING to say anything....I flat out SAID IT: "I agree that she gave birth to BOTH." That means I am AGREEING with you!!

ONCE AGAIN you are confusing my summary of what I thought stranger was saying with what I was saying. How much clearer can I be??:(

Would you PLEASE read the fullness of what I wrote? When I said "take a chill pill" and "Have you ever considered taking yoga classes" the average person would infer from those two statements that I am asking you to relax, chill out, stop being so uptight. Yoga involves bodily postures, breathing exercises, and meditation. As long as one does not pursue it as a spiritual path, you are NOT practicing paganism.

Read and understand the FULLNESS of what I wrote just like Catholics are taught to read and understand the FULLNESS of scripture. Revert to your Catholic training young Jedi!! (Oh' no, Mary mentioned another anti Christian/pagan practice);)

Love, Mary

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the heresy of Nestorianism, which sought to separate the 2 natures of Christ (Divine & Human).
Mary gave birth to Jesus, who is BOTH God and man. At the Council of Ephesus in 431 which was convened in part to defeat the Nestorian heresy, it was declared that Jesus's 2 natures were indivisible. This is the doctrine of the Hypostaci Union.

To further support this doctrine, Mary was declared "Theotokos" (God-bearer).
She didn't create Jesus, who is God - she gave birth to Him, who is God.

There are no word or words whether in English, Chinese, or Russian, and any other language that can be applied to describe the birth of Jesus as you have conveyed.

Philippians 2:5-8
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself (left His glory), and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

The scriptures above is a contradiction to the notion Mary gave birth to both God/man., and such is a blasphemy! Christ Jesus from everlasting to everlasting IS God, and has no beginning but man does! Jesus had to reside in a womb so as to receive a human nature, to suffer, die as a man, for it was mankind who committed sin. But it has to be a God to go through hell on behalf of man, reach and get out the other side in order to become saved.

Hence, it is inconceivable that we can equate nor even consider that God as Spirit, from everlasting to everlasting has a beginning, except as Jesus in the flesh. Matthew 19:26

I hope this helps.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no word or words whether in English, Chinese, or Russian, and any other language that can be applied to describe the birth of Jesus as you have conveyed.

Philippians 2:5-8
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself (left His glory), and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

The scriptures above is a contradiction to the notion Mary gave birth to both God/man., and such is a blasphemy! Christ Jesus from everlasting to everlasting IS God, and has no beginning but man does! Jesus had to reside in a womb so as to receive a human nature, to suffer, die as a man, for it was mankind who committed sin. But it has to be a God to go through hell on behalf of man, reach and get out the other side in order to become saved.

Hence, it is inconceivable that we can equate nor even consider that God as Spirit, from everlasting to everlasting has a beginning, except as Jesus in the flesh. Matthew 19:26

I hope this helps.

To God Be The Glory

People still sitting here arguing with this guy about this? I gave up, because I have come to the realization that BOL is just defending his lover, and you know how men tend to get with their significant others, they get REAL defensive, because they can do no wrong. ;)