Coincidences? Or Time to WATCH be READY for the Day and Hour Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still cannot find a single pre-trib rapture verse in the entire length of Scripture = Genesis to Revelation

And He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, many will seek to enter and will not be able.
When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’
Luke 13:22-27
Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

No we aren't told to pray for a pre-trib rapture in Luke 21:36.

In Matthew 24 he placed gathering of saints (which is rapture) as happening after the GT has ended so Luke 21:36 is not addressing the rapture.

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to BEAR it.

One can escape something by being able to bear it. It is not a physical escape but a mental and spiritual escape.

What the verse is telling us is that people will survive the great tribulation by escaping all the deception and Apostasy and will be able to stand before Christ on the day his second coming, the one and only coming which is loud and visible to whole world. That is pure post-trib.

bear it:

G5297
??p?fe´??
hupophero¯
hoop-of-er'-o
From G5259 and G5342; to bear from underneath, that is, (figuratively) to undergo hardship: - bear, endure.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

To escape by bearing it in this context isn't to be raptured away but to be able to bear what is going to come, to undergo hardship. Christians survive the great tribulation are those who escaped in a non-physical sense, being able to bear the tribulations satan brings upon church in that time period. Jesus was also tempted by the devil and Christ escaped those temptations by being spiritually strong and able to undergo the hardship.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21
the LORD did not say rapture here.

the LORD said this specifically:
But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

We are always to Pray to the LORD that we may escape temptation = just as Joseph did and those who refuse the Mark.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

No we aren't told to pray for a pre-trib rapture in Luke 21:36.

In Matthew 24 he placed gathering of saints (which is rapture) as happening after the GT has ended so Luke 21:36 is not addressing the rapture.

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to BEAR it.

One can escape something by being able to bear it. It is not a physical escape but a mental and spiritual escape.

What the verse is telling us is that people will survive the great tribulation by escaping all the deception and Apostasy and will be able to stand before Christ on the day his second coming, the one and only coming which is loud and visible to whole world. That is pure post-trib.

bear it:

G5297
??p?fe´??
hupophero¯
hoop-of-er'-o
From G5259 and G5342; to bear from underneath, that is, (figuratively) to undergo hardship: - bear, endure.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

To escape by bearing it in this context isn't to be raptured away but to be able to bear what is going to come, to undergo hardship. Christians survive the great tribulation are those who escaped in a non-physical sense, being able to bear the tribulations satan brings upon church in that time period. Jesus was also tempted by the devil and Christ escaped those temptations by being spiritually strong and able to undergo the hardship.
You seem to have a problem getting past these old tired, out of context arguments that have nothing to do with what God is talking about.

Luke 21

1 Corinthians 10
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Luke 21 tells us that we can escape ALL THESE THINGS. What things? The false Christs which will be the beast of the sea and the beast of the earth. We will escape the end time wars, the famines, and the pestilences. We can also escape the great tribulation. These are things that we can escape.

Where will we be? We will be STANDING BEFORE THE SON OF MAN. That means we will be standing before the throne in heaven.

Now you want to compare that to ESCAPING TEMPTATION? So you are telling me that you think the is not pretribulation rapture that allows us to escape the last days false Christs, the wars the famines and pestilences and the great tribulation because we are told we can escape TEMPTATION.

It's no wonder, you don't understand the Word of God. If you want to understand the Word of God all you have to do is read what it says and believe what it says. Here is perfect example of why you don't understand the Word of God and refuse to believe what it says. You should be ashamed. Simple as that.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the LORD did not say rapture here.

the LORD said this specifically:
But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

We are always to Pray to the LORD that we may escape temptation = just as Joseph did and those who refuse the Mark.
Oh, so you want to escape temptation to and compare it to the things Jesus is talking about. Let me just copy the last answer so you can have it too. You will never understand the Word of God until you believe what it says. Those that seek, find. Those that make excuses don't find.

You seem to have a problem getting past these old tired, out of context arguments that have nothing to do with what God is talking about.

Luke 21

1 Corinthians 10
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Luke 21 tells us that we can escape ALL THESE THINGS. What things? The false Christs which will be the beast of the sea and the beast of the earth. We will escape the end time wars, the famines, and the pestilences. We can also escape the great tribulation. These are things that we can escape.

Where will we be? We will be STANDING BEFORE THE SON OF MAN. That means we will be standing before the throne in heaven.

Now you want to compare that to ESCAPING TEMPTATION? So you are telling me that you think the is not pretribulation rapture that allows us to escape the last days false Christs, the wars the famines and pestilences and the great tribulation because we are told we can escape TEMPTATION.

It's no wonder, you don't understand the Word of God. If you want to understand the Word of God all you have to do is read what it says and believe what it says. Here is perfect example of why you don't understand the Word of God and refuse to believe what it says. You should be ashamed. Simple as that.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, so you want to escape temptation to and compare it to the things Jesus is talking about. Let me just copy the last answer so you can have it too. You will never understand the Word of God until you believe what it says. Those that seek, find. Those that make excuses don't find.

Luke 21

1 Corinthians 10

We escape temptation by remaining steadfast in Christ who gives to us the Holy Spirit.

If you are looking for an outward escape then you lack the inward Truth of Witness = "that ye may be able to bear it"

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

1 Corinthians 10

Here are THREE examples from Revelation

These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

#2 I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

#3 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. - Rev 12:11
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

Rev 14: 12-13

There is no 'pre-trib' rapture ever mentioned or offered by the LORD.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Luke 21

1 Corinthians 10

So says the person who openly learned something from me. You are the one that should be ashamed. If I can teach you something, I sure can teach more than that! You cling stubbornly to your false doctrines. I have taught YOU. You have not taught me and certainly aren't teaching correctly in your post.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Another thing that pre-tribs stumble over is that Revelation 3:10's, "keep thee from" which is the Greek "tereo ge ek".
"tereo ek" is only found in one other place in the bible and the context means to be kept from something while remaining present until it ends. This is true of examples of plagues, wrath, and tribulation where people were there and lived through those events and weren't removed from the Earth to escape them.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them [tereo ek] from the evil one.

Jesus did not pray that God would take people out of this world to keep them from the evil one. That means Jesus does not approve of rapturing people out of this world to protect them from the evil one. Since Jesus does not approve of that then why do you (anyone reading that believes in a pre-trib rapture that takes people out of this world to keep them from the evil one) support such a concept?

No one is going to be taken out of the world so they can be "kept" from the evil one. That's not how God does things. The rapture is not an exception to that.

Anyone teaching a Pre-trib rapture is going directly against the teaching of Jesus in the above verse.

Reactions: David in NJ

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We escape temptation by remaining steadfast in Christ who gives to us the Holy Spirit.

If you are looking for an outward escape then you lack the inward Truth of Witness = "that ye may be able to bear it"

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

1 Corinthians 10

Here are THREE examples from Revelation

These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

#2 I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

#3 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. - Rev 12:11
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

Rev 14: 12-13

There is no 'pre-trib' rapture ever mentioned or offered by the LORD.
The question at hand is ESCAPING ALL THESE THINGS that will come to pass. The false Christs of the beast of the sea and earth, war, famines, pestilences and the great tribulaiton. We are told that we can escpape these things and STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So says the person who openly learned something from me. You are the one that should be ashamed. If I can teach you something, I sure can teach more than that! You cling stubbornly to your false doctrines. I have taught YOU. You have not taught me and certainly aren't teaching correctly in your post.
When you provided the proper scripture and I agreed with you, your comment was that you could do that 1000 times and no one would change their mind. I changed my mind as you provided correct scriptural support. The fact that I changed my mind should make you realize that I don't cling to doctrines, I cling to the written Word.

However it appears that you are unable to change. When I showed you that "The kingdoms of our world are become the kingdoms of our Lord" in Revelation 11, You were unable to see that Jesus has returned, Armageddon has happened and the wrath of God is over.

I could go down the list. The Word says that we are not appointed to wrath and yet you have the Church going through the wrath of God. You are unable to make your beliefs agree with the Word of God.

If you can show me what I say is incorrect with scripture, I am quick to change course always have been. I can show you things that prove what you are saying is incorrect and you just ignore the scripture and continue on with you preconceived ideas.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Another thing that pre-tribs stumble over is that Revelation 3:10's, "keep thee from" which is the Greek "tereo ge ek".
"tereo ek" is only found in one other place in the bible and the context means to be kept from something while remaining present until it ends. This is true of examples of plagues, wrath, and tribulation where people were there and lived through those events and weren't removed from the Earth to escape them.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them [tereo ek] from the evil one.

Jesus did not pray that God would take people out of this world to keep them from the evil one. That means Jesus does not approve of rapturing people out of this world to protect them from the evil one. Since Jesus does not approve of that then why do you (anyone reading that believes in a pre-trib rapture that takes people out of this world to keep them from the evil one) support such a concept?

No one is going to be taken out of the world so they can be "kept" from the evil one. That's not how God does things. The rapture is not an exception to that.

Anyone teaching a Pre-trib rapture is going directly against the teaching of Jesus in the above verse.
Oh. Another tired old, OUT OF CONTEXT verse.

Do you expect Jesus to say, "Father take these disciples out of the world so that no message will be spread about my resurrection."

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you provided the proper scripture and I agreed with you, your comment was that you could do that 1000 times and no one would change their mind. I changed my mind as you provided correct scriptural support. The fact that I changed my mind should make you realize that I don't cling to doctrines, I cling to the written Word.

However it appears that you are unable to change. When I showed you that "The kingdoms of our world are become the kingdoms of our Lord" in Revelation 11, You were unable to see that Jesus has returned, Armageddon has happened and the wrath of God is over.

I could go down the list. The Word says that we are not appointed to wrath and yet you have the Church going through the wrath of God. You are unable to make your beliefs agree with the Word of God.

If you can show me what I say is incorrect with scripture, I am quick to change course always have been. I can show you things that prove what you are saying is incorrect and you just ignore the scripture and continue on with you preconceived ideas.

Do you expect Jesus to say, "Father take these disciples out of the world so that no message will be spread about my resurrection."
You said = "Do you expect Jesus to say, "Father take these disciples out of the world so that no message will be spread about my resurrection."

Did the LORD pray that prayer only for the His disciples???

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Except Armageddon is the last part of the second coming so it has not happened yet when the 7th trump first sounds. The passage also states God's wrath has come, not has ended so it is you unable to see what it plainly written.

I could go down the list. The Word says that we are not appointed to wrath and yet you have the Church going through the wrath of God.

That remains false as the GT is not God's wrath and God states in Rev 11 that his wrath comes at the 7th trump.

You are unable to make your beliefs agree with the Word of God.

Let's start with the clearest one:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Here it clearly states that God's wrath has come (arrives) after the 7th trump sounds. Clearly God's wrath hadn't been coming for a long time before this or else the statement would be meaningless.

You always avoid dealing with what this says about when God's wrath begins because your beliefs claim it began long before the 7th trump.

Still, Jesus prayed that no one is taken out of the world to avoid the evil one yet you believe that is exactly what will happen just before the evil one (satan's AC) starts the GT which persecutes Christians.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except Armageddon is the last part of the second coming so it has not happened yet
Okay. What do you think the "kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord? I think that means that Jesus has returned and set up His kingdom on the earth.

What do you think that means. You keep avoiding the details.

when the 7th trump first sounds. The passage also states God's wrath has come, not has ended so it is you unable to see what it plainly written.
Wrath is over when the seventh trumpet sounds. The mystery of God is finished. Why do you think the dead are raised and judgement is passed. You seem to skip past all the facts like they aren't there.
That remains false as the GT is not God's wrath
I never said the great tribulation is wrath, I have continually said that the tribulation is OVER before the wrath of God begins.
and God states in Rev 11 that his wrath comes at the 7th trump.
Wrath is the trumpets. Wrath is over at the 7th trumpet. Wrath is the vials. Wrath is over at the 7th vial. The trumpets and vials occur in the same timeframe.
Let's start with the clearest one:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Here it clearly states that God's wrath has come (arrives) after the 7th trump sounds. Clearly God's wrath hadn't been coming for a long time before this or else the statement would be meaningless.
Wrath begins when the 7th seal is opened and the 1st trumpet is blown. Wrath is over at the 7th trumpet. Wrath has come and is done.
You always avoid dealing with what this says about when God's wrath begins because your beliefs claim it began long before the 7th trump.
Wrath begins when the 1st trumpet is blown and ends when the 7th trumpet is blown. What's the confusion?
Still, Jesus prayed that no one is taken out of the world to avoid the evil one yet you believe that is exactly what will happen just before the evil one (satan's AC) starts the GT which persecutes Christians.
The 70th week is about the people of Daniel. Part of Israel cannot see until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. What's the confusion?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For where your treasure is, so will your heart be also.

Pre-trib

You ever realize that most people that come to Christ are in serious need of redemption.
They are having a really hard time in their life. They are looking for answers desperately.
This is tribulation of the soul.

Once you turn yourself about and accept Jesus as your Savior, you are "caught up" or raptured into His Kingdom of Light, and have left the kingdom of darkness.
As long as people keep turning to Christ for salvation, the rapture will contue also.
And as long as their are people still suffering and seeking answers, pre tribulation will exist.
There is another tribulation one takes as they are exiting the kingdom of darkness.
This is when you are chased by the enemies of Christ.
But as long as you have Christ as your anchor, they can not sink you.
You are now above and walking on the waters.
Peter set his foot on the water and by faith he stood, but when his focus turned to the waves coming crashing towards him, his fear overcame his faith and he began to sink.

You go through tribulation before you meet the Lord. And you go through tribulation while your with the Lord.
What happens inbetween, this rapture, is you being saved from this world.
You have now been born again into the Kingdom of God and are now a citizen and a child of God.

Happens all the time.
Hugs

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;

Jesus prayer in John 17 is for ALL Believers.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Jo 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

I know I'm not the same person I was before Jesus appeared to me and took control of my life.
And the more he molds and shapes me the more different I look.
I don't know what I will look like after Jesus has perfected me.
All I know is I will look like him as he is.

Mat 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

This is a very pleasant image to me.
Hugs

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. What do you think the "kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord? I think that means that Jesus has returned and set up His kingdom on the earth.

It doesn't say, "and set up His kingdom on the earth". That happens but not immediately. First he has to destroy the armies of the nations and their leadership before the Millennial kingdom begins.
Wrath is over when the seventh trumpet sounds.

The bible says it begins (comes). You are the one who ignores the "details".

The mystery of God is finished. Why do you think the dead are raised and judgement is passed. You seem to skip past all the facts like they aren't there.

I never said the great tribulation is wrath, I have continually said that the tribulation is OVER before the wrath of God begins.

You have the GT starting and ending before it actually starts.

Wrath is the trumpets. Wrath is over at the 7th trumpet. Wrath is the vials. Wrath is over at the 7th vial. The trumpets and vials occur in the same timeframe.

Wrath begins when the 7th seal is opened and the 1st trumpet is blown. Wrath is over at the 7th trumpet. Wrath has come and is done.

Wrath begins when the 1st trumpet is blown and ends when the 7th trumpet is blown. What's the confusion?

None of that is correct nor biblical.

The wrath of God comes at the 7th trump. Any belief that it came anytime before that is wrong.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Amen

No time like the present.
:D
Hugs

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't say, "and set up His kingdom on the earth". That happens but not immediately. First he has to destroy the armies of the nations and their leadership before the Millennial kingdom begins.
Okay I'll pretend that when the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord Jesus has not returned. Okay now back to reality.

The bible says it begins (comes). You are the one who ignores the "details".
Is the angel sounding the trumpet when it begins to sound? Or just preparing to sound.
You have the GT starting and ending before it actually starts.
The great tribulation is over at the sixth seal before the wrath of God begins............which is the 1st trumpet after the 7th seal is opened.
None of that is correct nor biblical.

The wrath of God comes at the 7th trump. Any belief that it came anytime before that is wrong.
Rev 6
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?