Coincidences? Or Time to WATCH be READY for the Day and Hour Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
No offense brother, but I don't want to waste any time trying to convince you what should be obvious. The Word speaks for itself and you spiritualize it.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple and wrong. The seal only is about the silence. What happens after is not part of the last seal. Your "the trumps happen during the seals" is false and unscriptural.
Baloney. You only say that because it chops up your timeline and you are left with something that you can't justify. That's just the way it is. The seal is opened and then the trumpets begin. None of those trumpets are sounded if the seal is not opened.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baloney. You only say that because it chops up your timeline and you are left with something that you can't justify. That's just the way it is. The seal is opened and then the trumpets begin. None of those trumpets are sounded if the seal is not opened.

The trumpets happen after all the seals are over and done. You are the one who earlier in this thread claimed the trumps took place in the seals and when I exposed that falsehood you switched to just them happening in the last seal. You are still wrong.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense brother, but I don't want to waste any time trying to convince you what should be obvious. The Word speaks for itself and you spiritualize it.
No offense, is it one literal day, or one literal thousand years below?

It's neither, it's showing the human man that God is outside of literal earthly time

Revelation 20:1-6 is in the Lord's one day is a thousand years, no literal time

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The trumpets happen after all the seals are over and done. You are the one who earlier in this thread claimed the trumps took place in the seals and when I exposed that falsehood you switched to just them happening in the last seal. You are still wrong.
LOL. Yeah. The trumps take place in the 7th seal just like it says. What you claim is falsehood is clearly written.

Revelation 8

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense, is it one literal day, or one literal thousand years below?

It's neither, it's showing the human man that God is outside of literal earthly time

Revelation 20:1-6 is in the Lord's one day is a thousand years, no literal time

It's both.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Yeah. The trumps take place in the 7th seal just like it says. What you claim is falsehood is clearly written.

Revelation 8

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

Obviously the 30 min of silence started and ended before any trumps took place. Trumpets are LOUD and are NOT part of a period of silence.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 12
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
YEP = at His Second Coming

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEP = at His Second Coming
If there is one resurrection why are only many raised, why not all.

Secondly Jesus comes and stays in the clouds and sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth. He then returns to heaven which is why we have a great multitude in heaven in Revelation 7. The second advent will be over a year later.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Secondly Jesus comes and stays in the clouds and sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth. He then returns to heaven which is why we have a great multitude in heaven in Revelation 7. The second advent will be over a year later.
Rev ch7

Then one of the elders addressed me: “These in white robes,” he asked, “who are they, and where have they come from?

“Sir,” I answered, “you know.”

So he replied, “These are the ones (ch6)who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Rev 6:9-11
And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”

Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good Morning Brother

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev ch7

Then one of the elders addressed me: “These in white robes,” he asked, “who are they, and where have they come from?

“Sir,” I answered, “you know.”

So he replied, “These are the ones (ch6)who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Rev 6:9-11
And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”

Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.
Which proves my point.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which proves my point.
These are not resurrected or raptured saints.

We are seeing the spririts of the saints in Heaven = whereby they are given white robes.

When the Resurrection takes place they will receive their New Glorified Immortal Bodies

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sir. The 70th week of Daniel begins with the confirmation of the covenant. That will open the 1st seal. The Church will be gone before any seals are opened. The 6th seal is the gathering from heaven and earth. Jesus returns for the second harvest. Jacob had two brides. Here is the harvest that occurs at the 6th seal before wrath.
Well it is possible the rapture occurs at the sixth seal, but we cannot say for sure. But the 70th week of Daniel, which is also called the wrath of God among about 30 other titles in Scripture, does begin withe signing of the covenant. Based on the titles of the 70th week of Daniel and the declaration of the kings at the sixth seal, the sighing takes place at the sixth seal.

All the evidence of Scripture shows that the first 5 seals are pre-trib as the antichrist needs to militarily depose 3 of the ten kings to be in a political and military position to sing and enforce a covenant.

Also when you look at teh four horsemen, the first is the AC going out to conquer. He wears not a diadem but a stephanos. The 3 other horse men are the natural results of war and not divine judgments. but from teh sixth seal on- these are all clearly and unambiguously divine judgments.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is possible the rapture occurs at the sixth seal, but we cannot say for sure.
There is a rapture at the 6th seal and we can say for sure. However, it is not the Church that is being raptured as they are already in heaven before the seals are opened.

But the 70th week of Daniel, which is also called the wrath of God among about 30 other titles in Scripture, does begin withe signing of the covenant. Based on the titles of the 70th week of Daniel and the declaration of the kings at the sixth seal, the sighing takes place at the sixth seal.
The 70th week of Daniel is not called the wrath of God. The 70th week of Daniel contains both the tribulation period, the 1st 6 seals and the wrath of God which is the 7th seal. We can also see the wrath of God in the vials or bowl which occur in the same timeframe as the trumpets.
All the evidence of Scripture shows that the first 5 seals are pre-trib as the antichrist needs to militarily depose 3 of the ten kings to be in a political and military position to sing and enforce a covenant.

Also when you look at teh four horsemen, the first is the AC going out to conquer. He wears not a diadem but a stephanos. The 3 other horse men are the natural results of war and not divine judgments. but from teh sixth seal on- these are all clearly and unambiguously divine judgments.
He will wear a stephanos as He will be head of the UN as the stephanos is their symbol. The first seal is the false Christ.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coincidence #6

The prophecy of Ezekiel Chapter 4

Ezekiel 4
1 Thou also, son of man, take thee a tile, and lay it before thee, and pourtray upon it the city, even Jerusalem:

2 And lay siege against it, and build a fort against it, and cast a mount against it; set the camp also against it, and set battering rams against it round about.

3 Moreover take thou unto thee an iron pan, and set it for a wall of iron between thee and the city: and set thy face against it, and it shall be besieged, and thou shalt lay siege against it. This shall be a sign to the house of Israel.

4 Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.

5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.

In approximately 701 BCE, Sennacherib, king of Assyria, attacked the fortified cities of Judah, laying siege on Jerusalem

It was determined in the prophecy of Ezekiel that the house of Israel would be under iniquity for 390 years.

But then we have this verse from Leviticus:

Leviticus 26
18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you
seven times more for your sins.

7 x 390 = 2730 years.

701 BC + 2790 years = 2030 AD

Just another coincidence, or time to look up. The coincidences are staking up and for those who understand the Word of God, the Church will be raptured before the final week. If these coincidences are correct, that would be the year 2023.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coincidence #6

The prophecy of Ezekiel Chapter 4

Ezekiel 4
1 Thou also, son of man, take thee a tile, and lay it before thee, and pourtray upon it the city, even Jerusalem:

2 And lay siege against it, and build a fort against it, and cast a mount against it; set the camp also against it, and set battering rams against it round about.

3 Moreover take thou unto thee an iron pan, and set it for a wall of iron between thee and the city: and set thy face against it, and it shall be besieged, and thou shalt lay siege against it. This shall be a sign to the house of Israel.

4 Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.

5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.

In approximately 701 BCE, Sennacherib, king of Assyria, attacked the fortified cities of Judah, laying siege on Jerusalem

It was determined in the prophecy of Ezekiel that the house of Israel would be under iniquity for 390 years.

But then we have this verse from Leviticus:

Leviticus 26
18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you
seven times more for your sins.

7 x 390 = 2730 years.

701 BC + 2790 years = 2030 AD

Just another coincidence, or time to look up. The coincidences are staking up and for those who understand the Word of God, the Church will be raptured before the final week. If these coincidences are correct, that would be the year 2023.
TRUE Prophecy = There will be no rapture this year in 2023 because the Antichrist has not yet been revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him, we ask you, brothers, not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter seeming to be from us, alleging that the Day of the Lord has already come.
Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness—the son of destruction—is revealed. He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

1 John 2:18
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Revelation 12:10-11
Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Daniel 7:24-25
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

Revelation 10:7
but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

Daniel 12::1-3
At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.
Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever.

Reactions: ewq1938

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRUE Prophecy = There will be no rapture this year in 2023 because the Antichrist has not yet been revealed.
The Church will be in heaven before the throne of God before the Antichrist is revealed. Maybe you don't understand that the final week is about the people of Daniel and nothing whatsoever to do with the Church.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are not resurrected or raptured saints.

We are seeing the spririts of the saints in Heaven = whereby they are given white robes.

When the Resurrection takes place they will receive their New Glorified Immortal Bodies
No, this is not correct. We are seeing raptured believers in heaven before the throne. The dead in Christ and alive believers will be caught up in too separate raptures, the barley and wheat harvests. Then at the 6th seal we have the fruit harvest which we can see here.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

So those are definitely raptured believers that are in heaven for the marriage supper...........here.

Revelation 19
And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.