Coincidences? Or Time to WATCH be READY for the Day and Hour Is Near

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sir. The 70th week of Daniel begins with the confirmation of the covenant. That will open the 1st seal. The Church will be gone before any seals are opened. The 6th seal is the gathering from heaven and earth. Jesus returns for the second harvest. Jacob had two brides. Here is the harvest that occurs at the 6th seal before wrath.

Rev 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
The Seals have already been opened - a long time ago = that is how we know what is in them.

It does not mean that the moment they were opened that those things therein took place.

The opening of the Seals shows us Who is in AUTHORITY to GOVERN that which is written therein.

"Then I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One seated on the throne. It had writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals.
And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”

But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look inside it.
And I began to weep bitterly, because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or look inside it.

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. There will be 5.
There will be 5 future comings of Jesus Christ?

A make believe fairy tale

There will be 1 future coming of Jesus Christ, in fire and final judgement (The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Reactions: David in NJ

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be 5 future comings of Jesus Christ?

A make believe fairy tale

There will be 1 future coming of Jesus Christ, in fire and final judgement (The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
When the Son of Man is revealed. Hmmmm. He will be back three times before that event........and once after. No worries, the aliens did it.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Sir. We know what's in them because John had a Revelatio

So you believe it was really John who looked inside the Seals and took a sneak-peek when nobody was looking = very bad of John to do that.

i actually believe it was the LAMB who alone was worthy to open the Seals and let the Body of Christ SEE.....

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sir. The 70th week of Daniel begins with the confirmation of the covenant. That will open the 1st seal. The Church will be gone before any seals are opened.
Your claim is "False" the Church will be on this earth to be eyewitnesses of the great tribulation and second coming of Jesus Christ just as Luke 21:25-28 below teaches

Verse 28 below instructs the Church on earth look up to lift their heads as redemption in the second coming is nigh

Your claim the Church is in heaven is "Laughable", as the basic scripture below shows your claims to be false

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you are incorrect. Jesus comes for the harvest and then returns to heaven which is exactly why you see a great multitude in heaven in Revelation 7.

Wow. That's a weak argument. None of the events of Matthew 24, Revelation 6 or any of the trumpets and vials have occurred. They are all descriptions of events that take place in the future.

I didn't say trumps or vials. The seals are information of future events not events themselves.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Sir. We know what's in them because John had a Revelation.
Case in POINT

I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Let the one who hears say, “Come!” And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely.

I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book.

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The trumpets happen during the seals

No they don't. The seven angels don't even get their trumpets until after the 7th seal finished. How can the trumpets happen during the seals??

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Son of Man is revealed. Hmmmm. He will be back three times before that event........and once after. No worries, the aliens did it.
The very reason nobody takes your postings serious

5 future comings of Jesus Christ is way out in left field, in once upon a time, Aesops Fables

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they don't. The seven angels don't even get their trumpets until after the 7th seal finished. How can the trumpets happen during the seals??
The trumpets happen during the 7th seal. The seventh seal is opened and the trumpets occur.

Revelation 8
And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very reason nobody takes your postings serious

5 future comings of Jesus Christ is way out in left field, in once upon a time, Aesops Fables
I agree completely. You are blind to the comings of Jesus. You do not see the Lord coming for the dead in Christ. You do not see the Lord coming for the Church before the seals are opened. You do not see the Lord coming for the 144,000 first fruits and you do not see the Lord coming for the gathering from heaven and earth before wrath. All you see is the Lord coming at the end of the trumpets.

However, the problem is I can produce scripture to back what I say. Here is the Lord coming for the 144,000 first fruits.

Revelation 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

The fact that you don't understand that the Lord comes for the 144,000 first fruits, does not change the fact that He does. Lots of blindness around here. The Lord comes soon and those without lamp oil cannot see. The time is short

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree completely. You are blind to the comings of Jesus. You do not see the Lord coming for the dead in Christ. You do not see the Lord coming for the Church before the seals are opened. You do not see the Lord coming for the 144,000 first fruits and you do not see the Lord coming for the gathering from heaven and earth before wrath. All you see is the Lord coming at the end of the trumpets.

However, the problem is I can produce scripture to back what I say. Here is the Lord coming for the 144,000 first fruits.

Revelation 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

The fact that you don't understand that the Lord comes for the 144,000 first fruits, does not change the fact that He does. Lots of blindness around here. The Lord comes soon and those without lamp oil cannot see. The time is short
The earth is God's footstool, of course Jesus is God

Your claim of Jesus returning 5 times in the future is "Laughable" way out in left field, way, way, way, out there

Isaiah 66:1KJV
Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The trumpets happen during the 7th seal.

No they don't.

The angels don't even get their trumpets until AFTER the 7th seal. Your beliefs do not match what the bible says.

Trumpets don't sound during a period of SILENCE!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they don't.

The angels don't even get their trumpets until AFTER the 7th seal. Your beliefs do not match what the bible says.

Trumpets don't sound during a period of SILENCE!
The seal is opened. The trumpets are within the seal. It's simple. What do you think happens when the 7th seal is opened?

Of course you realize that this scripture ruins your timeline that the 6th seal is the 7th trumpet. However, it is what it is.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth is God's footstool, of course Jesus is God

Your claim of Jesus returning 5 times in the future is "Laughable" way out in left field, way, way, way, out there
The fact that you lack understanding doesn't change the facts. After someone teaches you there is a millennial kingdom, which is obvious, let me know. And if you can disprove anything I say with scripture I will be happy to have a laugh. In the meantime I'll hold onto the pebbles.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 14

Luke 14:12-14
Then He also said to him who invited Him, “When you give a dinner or a supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives, nor rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just.”

There is only One Resurrection of those in Christ who are the Justified before God = Romans 8:28-30 , Titus 3:7

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son,
that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified;
and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared,
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The seal is opened. The trumpets are within the seal. It's simple.

Simple and wrong. The seal only is about the silence. What happens after is not part of the last seal. Your "the trumps happen during the seals" is false and unscriptural.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that you lack understanding doesn't change the facts. After someone teaches you there is a millennial kingdom, which is obvious, let me know. And if you can disprove anything I say with scripture I will be happy to have a laugh. In the meantime I'll hold onto the pebbles.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 14:12-14
Then He also said to him who invited Him, “When you give a dinner or a supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives, nor rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just.”

There is only One Resurrection of those in Christ who are the Justified before God = Romans 8:28-30 , Titus 3:7

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son,
that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified;
and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared,
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Daniel 12
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.