Come together, and enjoy Sgt. Pepper's music appreciation thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot to answer your other question. Paul has been married to a woman named Nancy Shevell for 10 years. He met her thru Barbara Walters. He was married to Heather Mills. They married in 2002, had a daughter in 2003, separated in 2006, and they were officially divorced in 2008.
Yes, and at least one of them took advantage of his fame and money.

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the best combo short pieces of the bass, lead and drums combos I will always remember is off the Sgt. Pepper Album..the Reprise I think it's called...that started of with the blaring of a single, or two notes of a horn, like used in a fox hunt....as the welcome to Sgt. Pepper's Band....that ended at blending into the next song, a little help from my friends.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A power house Swedish group from the 80s..I think ...They also produced 'It must have been love.' a huge hit....

Now are they espousing Christ's love of the heart for them, or their own love and their own 'Church of the heart' ?

This video was filmed in Sydney OZ.....

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A power house Swedish group from the 80s..I think ...They also produced 'It must have been love.' a huge hit....

Now are they espousing Christ's love of the heart for them, or their own love and their own 'Church of the heart' ?

This video was filmed in Sydney OZ.....

I’m not sure to be honest but this band had a mild and happy tone which is something that doesn’t have to put any believer in Christ at unease.
I was also thinking of some Jewish wedding songs …. But I can’t find them now. :)

Reactions: APAK

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There it is. Hava Nagila.

There are also some good movie soundtracks including the soundtrack of the series The Chosen. If I think of any I’ll post them here.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mantis I wondered about those words myself....
Lennon was affected by his dabbling into Asian religions and philosophies along the way. His wife Ono did not help his thoughts in this area either...

John became a liberal activist especially in the States when Nixon was busy trying to shut him up....in fact there is a theory that Nixon somehow was a part or even caused his assassination....

The lyrics of his song you have addressed are anti-Christ and anti-God indeed. And the atheist-globalists love him and in particular the lyrics of this song to help promote their agendi....

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There it is. Hava Nagila.

There are also some good movie soundtracks including the soundtrack of the series The Chosen. If I think of any I’ll post them here.

This is definitely uplifting music. This popular wedding dance and music was originally created by the Romanians and Ukrainians from one of their cultural dance and music styles centuries before the local Jews in these countries adopted it as part of their own culture. I still get fascinated by the simple yet powerful musical instruments they used many hundreds of years ago.

Reactions: GaryAnderson