Common Sense

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter 2 of my thought process... Where has common sense gone???

Enter the prince of this world... The father of lies... Satan...
He tries to pervert every kind of truth from scientific to biblical...
Many Christians are unaware of his schemes or prefer not to think about him, others think their immune from the attacks of the evil one...

Satan is there, in all of us just like the Holy Spirit is, Paul says this and i believe it...
He attacks you when your weak, mentally, physically, emotionally, just like he did to Christ after 40 days and nights...
He is so cunning, just look at all the things he has managed to pervert in our society, sexual orientation, gender, evolution, big bang, climate change, science, covid... All manifested from Satan

Why do we talk to ourselves? Who are we talking to? Who talks back? It can be the Holy Spirit, sometimes its not...
Satan doesn't appear to us in a flaming furnace with his horns like many people imagine, nooo, he appears to us as an angel of light and is easily mistaken for righteousness...

Do u know where Satan is? Where he is in you spiritual war of the mind? Where he is in the worlds spiritual war?
Because if you don't then there is a chance he is deceiving u somehow, even if its in a tiny way.

Personally, im always on sentry duty, looking out for the moves of the evil one, trying to catch him before he gets near...
When i do catch him i only need to stare at him before he flees... Thats in my personal war...
Unfortunately its different when i see him in the worlds war. I spot him but he doesn't flee, he laughs at me, i turn to Christ like "please let me slay him" but He just shakes His head, its not my battle and i would get destroyed without Christ... I must stand firm in Christ

Anyway to conclude, in short... Where has common sense gone... The evil one has taken it

I like the above post! Satan is against the Truth!!

However as Christian we need to know Jesus Christ - and He is the "Truth!!

The "Truth" that Satan is against is Jesus Christ - and Him talking to us!!

So it is not Biblical "truth" -though Jesus Christ, being the Word of God - did tell those who listen to Him to write the Bible. Therefore the Bible is correct - because the Lord had people write it. Still - Satan is not necessarily against the Bible - In fact Satan actually like using the Bible in His twisted little way to try and get what He wants - We did notice that Satan even quoted Scriptures to Jesus, did we not?

And it is also not Scientific truth that Satan is against. Satan and his followers can even more easily twist "Scientific truth" around to get what they want. We are seeing that a lot lately, are we not?

Again, it is Jesus Christ, and Him talking to us that Satan is against, because like the politicians who use and twist science around, Satan brings in confusion to keep you from listening to the other side - which in Satan's case the other side is God.

Reactions: Cristo Rei