Complete In Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I used to be proud of my well-tuned BS meter, for the first half of my life......

When i turned forty, i realized with great shock and distress that my BS meter was just a clever, snarky manner of living without faith......

Now for the dismantling....
that's what we're here for, after all right. if i am in error i would rather know now

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I guess this is what I mean.
Ni5oLbA.jpg

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ha the prob is that is not the point at all; the perspective trap is, and i'm not sure how i might point it out any better. You are indicating that you are not in the position of Observer in the way you interpret the v? Something like that. It's not a big deal, ok, but honest it is not at all that i do not believe etc etc., it is that it is God telling us this, as you say, and we tend to hear what we want.

"...even the elect, if that were possible," alright. I'm strictly trying to cause a perspective shift, away from a one-dimensional perspective there

Okay, got it....good to get your clarification. I can see that now , when say it like that. .:)

Reactions: bbyrd009