Confessions of A Former Cyber Bully

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured that since I just alerted @Tone this, I would tell everybody else that this is further proof that I'm not a saint and I'm not perfect. I never got charged for it, but I made threats over the internet just for the simple fact that I didn't know Christ and I was a stupid kid. I still feel a LOT of remorse for it, but I stopped kicking myself over it a long time ago since I'm a new creation now and once I repented and accepted Christ all my past sins were washed away by His blood . :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured that since I just alerted @Tone this, I would tell everybody else that this is further proof that I'm not a saint and I'm not perfect. I never got charged for it, but I made threats over the internet just for the simple fact that I didn't know Christ and I was a stupid kid. I still feel a LOT of remorse for it, but I stopped kicking myself over it a long time ago since I'm a new creation now and once I repented and accepted Christ all my past sins were washed away by His blood . :)

Your candidness is welcomed! And...Give God The Glory!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's another good one. :D (I used to be a school bully too btw.) R.I.P Troy Gentry. :(

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I dunno A_R....we might have to take this to the Electrol what do you call it, to see if they approve.....they might give you 40 lashes less one and if your blood is not blue then there'll be flaming hoops to jump through after a swimming that lake in winter in your birthday suit .....including a tumble over the Niagara falls just to shake any slow to wake cells up. Whadya thunk...good plan?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dunno A_R....we might have to take this to the Electrol what do you call it, to see if they approve.....they might give you 40 lashes less one and if your blood is not blue then there'll be flaming hoops to jump through after a swimming that lake in winter in your birthday suit .....including a tumble over the Niagara falls just to shake any slow to wake cells up. Whadya thunk...good plan?

Ha, ha very funny. :rolleyes: