Considering the Red Horseman of Revelation 6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys. Just sharing this week's discussion on the red horse in case you're interested in listening in via YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes. Even if you just want to have a discussion here, that's fine too. Here are some questions I'd love for this community to chime in on (please be respectful of others who may not agree with your perspective).
  1. What does the color red symbolize to you?
  2. Revelation says this horseman is given a powerful sword. What potential weapon could this represent?
  3. What modern-day events might lead you to believe the red horseman is riding? If you don't believe that's the case, why not?
I answered all of these on the podcast if you'd like to hear them.
If you have questions or ideas you'd like to see discussed by the I Wanna Know Christian Podcast, please share them! What topics do you believe are most needed for today's believers?
God bless you all.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation says this horseman is given a powerful sword. What potential weapon could this represent?
He takes peace from the world, having been given a "great sword". This is not the broadsword used in war, but was the short sword, used in hand to hand combat, or in the daily enforcement of Rome's law.

I understand this to be the escalation of societal violence. Personally I think we are still seeing birth pangs, and not yet the opening of these seals. When this horseman rides out, the mass shootings and mob violence we see sporadically will become daily occurances on a widespread basis.

Peace will be removed.

Much love!

Reactions: Misty Williams

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He takes peace from the world, having been given a "great sword". This is not the broadsword used in war, but was the short sword, used in hand to hand combat, or in the daily enforcement of Rome's law.

I understand this to be the escalation of societal violence. Personally I think we are still seeing birth pangs, and not yet the opening of these seals. When this horseman rides out, the mass shootings and mob violence we see sporadically will become daily occurances on a widespread basis.

I love your reply. I personally believe the world has been experiencing birth pains for many years now. Considering the absolute lack of morality (that's been getting worse and worse for the past 20+ years especially, but could be traced back to the 60s "free love" if you wanted to go that far). In the podcast, I mentioned the communist goals set forth in 1958 and read into congressional record in 1963. I just read a few off of the top (in this week's message) of the list but the deadly accuracy of their fulfillment is stunning. If you're not familiar, I posted a link on our website (iwannaknowchrist.com) under the extras section. I would post it here directly, but I don't know if that would be acceptable to the moderators of the board. Let's just say...it's very eerie. I personally believe we will be seeing the great tribulation start within the next 1-2 years.

Reactions: marks

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys. Just sharing this week's discussion on the red horse in case you're interested in listening in via YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes. Even if you just want to have a discussion here, that's fine too. Here are some questions I'd love for this community to chime in on (please be respectful of others who may not agree with your perspective).
  2. Revelation says this horseman is given a powerful sword. What potential weapon could this represent?
  3. What modern-day events might lead you to believe the red horseman is riding? If you don't believe that's the case, why not?
If you have questions or ideas you'd like to see discussed by the I Wanna Know Christian Podcast, please share them! What topics do you believe are most needed for today's believers?
God bless you all.

Hi Misty, did you know that the horses parallel Mat 24 maam? Jesus gave us signs to discern when he would begin his Kingship in the heavens, so his disciples would know the start of his presence, and that we have entered into the last day stretch. The first, the rider of the white horse was Jesus who received his crown, then he immediately cleansed heaven, casting satan and the demons from it to the earth Rev 12:7-9. This meant woe for the earth, and peace would be taken from it verse 12
satan is the logical rider of the red horse, which symbolizes war. The black horse symbolized famines or in other words a lack of food around the world. The final horse, a pale one symbolized the diseases of these last days which we have had to deal with. Great post maam, definitely an interesting topic for sure.

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Misty, did you know that the horses parallel Mat 24 maam? Jesus gave us signs to discern when he would begin his Kingship in the heavens, so his disciples would know the start of his presence, and that we have entered into the last day stretch. The first, the rider of the white horse was Jesus who received his crown, then he immediately cleansed heaven, casting satan and the demons from it to the earth Rev 12:7-9. This meant woe for the earth, and peace would be taken from it verse 12
satan is the logical rider of the red horse, which symbolizes war. The black horse symbolized famines or in other words a lack of food around the world. The final horse, a pale one symbolized the diseases of these last days which we have had to deal with. Great post maam, definitely an interesting topic for sure.

Thank you for the thought-provoking reply! That's why I love this board. It's so nice to hear the thoughts, perspectives, and insights of my fellow children of God.

Reactions: Robert Gwin

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The red horse of Revelation 6 represents a war horse. Lord Jesus covered that event for the end in Matthew 24:6, and He gave some more info about the end of this world along with it...

Matt 24:6
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

KJV

I see many preachers just bypassing that "but the end is not yet" part.

By that, Lord Jesus was showing us that we may expect wars and rumors of wars to continue all the way unto the time of "great tribulation", i.e., "the end".

Reason is, the "end", the last events of this world prior to Lord Jesus' future return, is to be a time of world peace. In 1 Thessalonians 5, Apostle Paul revealed this. He said when 'they' (i.e., the deceived), say, "Peace and safety", then "sudden destruction" shall come upon 'them', meaning the wicked and deceived.

Likewise in Daniel 8:23-25, we are shown the coming false one (Antichrist) will destroy (spiritually) using peace. And not only that, but he will cause craft to prosper in his hand.

So for the very end of this world, for the coming great tribulation Lord Jesus warned us about, all wars will have ended, and it will be a time of world peace, the majority of the world being deceived then.

For those of us who remain in Christ then, waiting on His return, we will be easy to single out by the deceived (including some of our own family that will be deceived). This is why Lord Jesus included in His Message there the idea that when those wars and rumors of wars have stopped, then will come a time of trouble for us.

Reactions: Earburner

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you all.
I believe the Four Horses and their riders have been released. The White Horsemen is the Antichrist (whom was given a crown = corona virus) and a bow, to inflict it with. The Red Horse takes peace away from the world. Well, one war cannot take peace from the world, but many will follow. Once you see Iran, along with many nations, attack Israel, know that this will be the main event.
Now, the US election is coming up. I do suspect that something big is coming to disrupt this election - it's just a feeling and I could be wrong. If the Antichrist (whom hasn't been revealed yet) is in charge of this New World Order, then He will not allow the USA to have a fair election and a transfer of powers from Democrat to Republicans across the board. So fraud will take place or something big, so that election will be disrupted to the point that voters will have to mail in their ballots. This would have to happen very soon. Also, an economic collapse, or a change in the currency to a digital currency may begin without notice. Biden did sign and executive order in March, 2022 to get the ball rolling on this digital system and all government agencies, the Feds, banks and officials were to report back within six months. They have a plan and when He goes forward with it, is likely soon, probably after the election or 2023.
All in all, the outcome of the Riders of the Four Horses is death to 25% of the population. So in a normal year, 60 million die worldwide. When you start seeing hundreds of millions accumulate up to 2 billion, then you will know we are in the Great Tribulation for sure. This will be due to a number of catastrophic events, a combination of many wars, more pestilence, natural disasters, etc. A nuclear exchange would throw the entire world into a state of panic when many buttons are pressed. People during this time just snap, turn on eachother, every man for himself and do horrible things. Putin may just snap if he realizes he is defeated and retaliates, sending dozens of nukes and all countries will have to respond.
The Holy Spirit restrains evil. But when the Church is taken out, raptured, the Restrainer will be taken out of the way and all hell will break loose. All leaders left behind will not be restrained and this is when the world suddenly suffers catastrophy. ???

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The main warning about the coming tribulation is about SPIRITUAL death, not physical death.

Those who believe in the false teaching of a Pre-tribulation Rapture theory are subjected to the false books like The Late Great Planet Earth by Hal Lindsay (one of the Pre-trib authors), and Time LaHaye's "Left-behind" series of books and movies.

The main theme of those above works is all out chaos and war for the time of "great tribulation". That is NOT what God's Word teaches about the end and tribulation time. Instead, those are events set for the "beginning of sorrows" period just prior... to the "great tribulation". The tribulation time will be a time of world peace, not war and chaos.

Why would the Pre-trib Rapture theory doctors teach against God's Word on those things, and push all out war and chaos for the tribulation? It's because they wrongly believe Jesus is going to rapture them out of here PRIOR to that tribulation, which of course is NOWHERE WRITTEN IN GOD'S WORD. Jesus showed in His Olivet discourse that His coming to gather His Church will be immediately AFTER... the tribulation (Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27). So His gathering His Church will be when He comes to end... the great tribulation. That is what is actually written.

What 'kind' of tribulation will the "great tribulation" be then? Per God's Word, it will be a time of world peace, and craft made to prosper by the coming Antichrist figure. We were shown this in Daniel 8:23-25, and by Lord Jesus in Matthew 24:6, and by Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3.

That means the whole world (except Christ's elect) will be deceived by that false world peace (Revelation 13:4-8). ("Miss America then is asked what she desires for mankind, and says, 'World Peace'!", so goes the programming for the deceived).

We are shown this in Revelation 11 when God's two witnesses appear in Jerusalem for the coming tribulation, testifying against the world beast. When they are killed, the world is then shown rejoicing over their dead bodies...

Rev 11:9-10
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

KJV

Why will the deceived do that? Because they will seek to get back to following the false-Messiah that gave them the fake "Peace and safety", and prosperity. Does that show it will be a time of all out chaos and war? NO! It will be what God's Word says, a time of world peace with the whole world (excepting Christ's elect) following the Antichrist who gives the deceived and the wicked peace and prosperity.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the thought-provoking reply! That's why I love this board. It's so nice to hear the thoughts, perspectives, and insights of my fellow children of God.
You are very welcome maam, thanks for asking that wonderful question.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Four Horses and their riders have been released. The White Horsemen is the Antichrist (whom was given a crown = corona virus) and a bow, to inflict it with. The Red Horse takes peace away from the world. Well, one war cannot take peace from the world, but many will follow. Once you see Iran, along with many nations, attack Israel, know that this will be the main event.
Now, the US election is coming up. I do suspect that something big is coming to disrupt this election - it's just a feeling and I could be wrong. If the Antichrist (whom hasn't been revealed yet) is in charge of this New World Order, then He will not allow the USA to have a fair election and a transfer of powers from Democrat to Republicans across the board. So fraud will take place or something big, so that election will be disrupted to the point that voters will have to mail in their ballots. This would have to happen very soon. Also, an economic collapse, or a change in the currency to a digital currency may begin without notice. Biden did sign and executive order in March, 2022 to get the ball rolling on this digital system and all government agencies, the Feds, banks and officials were to report back within six months. They have a plan and when He goes forward with it, is likely soon, probably after the election or 2023.
All in all, the outcome of the Riders of the Four Horses is death to 25% of the population. So in a normal year, 60 million die worldwide. When you start seeing hundreds of millions accumulate up to 2 billion, then you will know we are in the Great Tribulation for sure. This will be due to a number of catastrophic events, a combination of many wars, more pestilence, natural disasters, etc. A nuclear exchange would throw the entire world into a state of panic when many buttons are pressed. People during this time just snap, turn on eachother, every man for himself and do horrible things. Putin may just snap if he realizes he is defeated and retaliates, sending dozens of nukes and all countries will have to respond.
The Holy Spirit restrains evil. But when the Church is taken out, raptured, the Restrainer will be taken out of the way and all hell will break loose. All leaders left behind will not be restrained and this is when the world suddenly suffers catastrophy. ???
An update on digital currency:

Time table for CBDC roll out on us.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno