Conversation with An Atheist

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CrowCross

Well-Known Member
Jun 25, 2026
1,474
439
83
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Pandas 99% of their diet is bamboo.
Koalas almost entirety rely on eucalyptus.
I have looked it up, if you want to believe that any animal that disembarked from the ark could walk, run, hop, swim vast distances sometimes spanning oceans fuelled by rat and seaweed then that's up to you my friend.
When you read the post above and say...where have I been condescending...I'll point to your post like this one above.
 

Lambano

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2021
10,687
13,330
113
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
I don't believe in the concept of sin.

Perhaps, but the more I observe of humanity, the more convinced I am that there is something radically wrong with us.

There's an old quote attributed to G.K. Chesterton: The doctrine of human depravity is the one Christian dogma that is empirically verifiable.