COVID-19 has caused abortion clinics to be closed!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID-19 has caused abortion clinics to be closed! SAY WHAT????!!!! Yes I am thinking Glory Hallelujah! What the devil meant for bad God is turning for good.! Now I don't have any rejoicing in the lives that have been lost due to this virus, not at all. I grieve and pray for those who have died and their loved ones who are left to grieve their loss.

How many lives have been lost due to the virus? thousands......How many lives are being saved? hundreds of thousands!

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion [1] , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. Abortion Statistics - Worldometer

I live in Oklahoma and our Governor ordered all non-essential businesses to close....he even clarified his order to include abortion clinics. (unless of course it was necessary to prevent serious health risks to the mother.)

Pro-Choice advocates are raising all kinds of havoc over this order saying that abortion is essential health care and should not be included in this executive order.

I believe that the killing of children hurts God so much that He is provoked to action......a day of reckoning comes to them.

Isaiah 10:3 (KJV) And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?
Isaiah 2:12 (KJV)
12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
Genesis 9:4-6
The Covenant of the Rainbow
…4 But you must not eat meat with its lifeblood still in it. 5 And surely I will require the life of any man or beast by whose hand your lifeblood is shed. I will demand an accounting from anyone who takes the life of his fellow man: 6 Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man his blood will be shed; for in His own image God has made mankind.…

And it's not just abortion...let's not forget sex trafficking, religious blood sacrifices, and horrific abuses against children.

Let's pray for the health and safety of all innocent children.

God Bless

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="Heart2Soul, How many lives have been lost due to the virus? thousands......How many lives are being saved? hundreds of thousands!