data from UK government show 3 times more likely to die from covid after 2 dose of Pfizer covid vax

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact. These toxic needles are harming people including many people that I personally know

Fact. Innocent people are being persecuted and discriminated against including myself and people I know

Fact. The MOB system is here and many stupid people are promoting it

The only people wallowing in fake news are people still supporting this evil. Trying to justify human sacrifice, discrimination, lockdowns and all the other crap that they've instigated in the last 26 months.

Evil is here and many foolish people are supporting it
The jab isn't the MOB. But it is a precursor. I want no part of it!

Reactions: Cristo Rei

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know at least 10 people who have been harmed but these needles but the medics won't dare admit it. Cancer, blood clots, heart problems, myocarditis and one guy is only 25 years old, he was fit and health now has a heart condition.

Both my doctors have advised me not to take it. One of them has a sister with myocarditis now. They both told me that their not allowed to give any opinion against the toxic needle. So there is much more happening that isn't even being reported.
I also know people who have been injured by the jab. And my mother died. :( She was fully vx'd and then got cvd ...was killed by the "meds" which caused internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. I have a dear friend who was given a false positive (no symptoms - EVER) and was given meds which caused a brain bleed and damaged his eyesight. :( (And thankfully, he never received the jab.)

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know at least 10 people who have been harmed but these needles but the medics won't dare admit it. Cancer, blood clots, heart problems, myocarditis and one guy is only 25 years old, he was fit and health now has a heart condition.

Both my doctors have advised me not to take it. One of them has a sister with myocarditis now. They both told me that their not allowed to give any opinion against the toxic needle. So there is much more happening that isn't even being reported.

Fact - The toxic needles are harming people. They are not safe and are ineffective at preventing disease and transmission which is what they were meant to do in the first place

They're acrificing the life of some humans to supposedly extend the life of other humans.

This is human sacrifice. It is evil and many of you are supporting it

Very strange... I know dozens of people who have had the vaccine (I've had four doses myself) and not a single one of them has come to any harm from it. Perhaps there's some kind of genetic variation in the population that accounts for such an unusually high rate of problems where you're living.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They seemed to back down a lot about COVID since the Ukraine and Russia thing.
Enough said .

I took methylprednisolone recently and read it can be used for COVID. Honestly i think that's a safe treatment for it.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Very strange... I know dozens of people who have had the vaccine (I've had four doses myself) and not a single one of them has come to any harm from it. Perhaps there's some kind of genetic variation in the population that accounts for such an unusually high rate of problems where you're living.
What I have read is the vials of vaccine are not all the same, some are more deadly or poisonous than others. They have traced lot numbers to higher vaccine incident reports.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They seemed to back down a lot about COVID since the Ukraine and Russia thing.
Enough said .

I took methylprednisolone recently and read it can be used for COVID. Honestly i think that's a safe treatment for it.
Due to years of use, I have a hypersensitivity to prednisone, which is similar to methylprednisolone. Furthermore, it's use has caused me to develop osteopenia, which has made my bones brittle. As a result, all of my top teeth have broken off and I am now the proud owner of dentures! The downside is that I still have Lupus! Oh no, what ya gonna do? Lol

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And this vax is not supposed to be injected into the bloodstream, but they dont train people to check by pulling back on the needle for blood, which had been SOP for decades of shots. The injectors are supposed to inject and not waste covid doses.
So I have read where if it goes into a blood vessel, the mRNA sets up shop working in the endothelial lining and dispersing spike proteins throughout the entire body affecting many organs, it is supposed to stay localized in the muscle only. There is a reason they call it the clot shot.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Due to years of use, I have a hypersensitivity to prednisone, which is similar to methylprednisolone. Furthermore, it's use has caused me to develop osteopenia, which has made my bones brittle. As a result, all of my top teeth have broken off and I am now the proud owner of dentures! The downside is that I still have Lupus! Oh no, what ya gonna do? Lol
I see what you mean. I don't think methylprednisolone is meant long term. My muscles are weird since and i feel it did mess with my emotions. Sorry you been through that

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see what you mean. I don't think methylprednisolone is meant long term. My muscles are weird since and i feel it did mess with my emotions. Sorry you been through that
I think the reason I said the above was due to my frustration over not being able to get HCQ due to the Covid thing. I can get prednisone, and I could get the toxic jab, which I won't, but I can't get the only effective treatment I can take for Lupus.
You're right, short-term use shouldn't be a problem. Have a nice night!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

With all the athletes I see going down in Europe and Britain it seems to be even worse over there

I think of it this way. Covid has supposedly killed some people but for most of us it's nothing more than a cold and for others they don't even know they have it.

It's the same with the needle. Most people are ok from it but it's killing and harming others and no one knows exactly how much either as its all being swept under the carpet.

So it comes down to this.
Do they have the right to call it safe and effective?
Do they have the right to sacrifice the lives of some in the belief it will give others more life?
Do they have the right to mandate it?
Do they have the right to persecute and discriminate against us?

Sadly many people are responding yes to such questions and abetting the works of the evil one

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think the reason I said the above was due to my frustration over not being able to get HCQ due to the Covid thing. I can get prednisone, and I could get the toxic jab, which I won't, but I can't get the only effective treatment I can take for Lupus.
You're right, short-term use shouldn't be a problem. Have a nice night!
When I got covid, I took 2 large capsules (made my own pills triple 000 sized) of wormwood powder per day. All my symptoms were gone in 3 days, except for a lingering dry cough and some tiredness which took a week or so to finally go.

Artemisia Annua Could Be Promising Treatment for COVID-19 | Research (uky.edu)

So for me it did a lot of good. This is a centuries old folk medicine and it kills parasites and has other benefits. IT is a very odd bitter powder, so you got to take it in a pill.

Benefit of wormwood includes anti viral properties
10 Proven Benefits of Wormwood - Healthy Focus

10 Proven Benefits of Wormwood

WHAT IS WORMWOOD?

Wormwood certainly does not have the most attractive name but it may have got its moniker from its ability to kill intestinal worms and other harmful organisms.

Wormwood or common wormwood which is also known by its scientific name ‘Artemisia absinthium’ is an herb which grows wild throughout many parts of Europe and also in certain parts of North Africa and Northern Asia. It is now being grown increasingly in North America because of a rise in demand for its medicinal uses. It is closely related to mugwort or armoise but is higher in essential oils. It has many uses as a herbal remedy as we will see.

11 Proven Health Benefits of Wormwood - Natural Food Series

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When I got covid, I took 2 large capsules (made my own pills triple 000 sized) of wormwood powder per day. All my symptoms were gone in 3 days, except for a lingering dry cough and some tiredness which took a week or so to finally go.

So for me it did a lot of good. This is a centuries old folk medicine and it kills parasites and has other benefits. IT is a very odd bitter powder, so you got to take it in a pill.

WHAT IS WORMWOOD?

Wormwood certainly does not have the most attractive name but it may have got its moniker from its ability to kill intestinal worms and other harmful organisms.

Wormwood or common wormwood which is also known by its scientific name ‘Artemisia absinthium’ is an herb which grows wild throughout many parts of Europe and also in certain parts of North Africa and Northern Asia. It is now being grown increasingly in North America because of a rise in demand for its medicinal uses. It is closely related to mugwort or armoise but is higher in essential oils. It has many uses as a herbal remedy as we will see.

There are heaps of remedies for covid, woodworm is another one.
HDQ
Ivermectin
Monoclonal antibodies
Silver iodine nasal spray
Hydrogen peroxide nasal sprat
Quercetin
Zinc
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Even just a cup of lemon honey tea
But you don't hear about any of it on TV or radio.
They're trying to tell us that the toxic needle is the only solution. Another one of their big fat lies

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I also know people who have been injured by the jab. And my mother died. :( She was fully vx'd and then got cvd ...was killed by the "meds" which caused internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. I have a dear friend who was given a false positive (no symptoms - EVER) and was given meds which caused a brain bleed and damaged his eyesight. :( (And thankfully, he never received the jab.)

My condolences.
Thanks for sharing.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

They know the syringe is killing people yet they are still forcing it on people and calling it "safe and effective". It's murder in the 1st degree. That's premeditated. And then they have they audacity to say things like "oh well there are still more covid deaths" or "people have to be sacrificed"

Covid is not the threat...
Tyranny is the threat...
And many people are supporting it

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WHAT IS WORMWOOD?

Amazing! Thank you for sharing. I'm adding this to my stash. I had the milder form of the vid ....but my symptoms were lingering. I was taking all the natural supplements that have been recommended, and it wasn't knocking it out ...till I added NAC, then I saw a bigger dent. But I found a product on Amazon called "Anti-V Formula" and that knocked my symptoms out in a few days.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are heaps of remedies for covid, woodworm is another one.
HDQ
Ivermectin
Monoclonal antibodies
Silver iodine nasal spray
Hydrogen peroxide nasal sprat
Quercetin
Zinc
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Even just a cup of lemon honey tea
But you don't hear about any of it on TV or radio.
They're trying to tell us that the toxic needle is the only solution. Another one of their big fat lies
The vaccine is death by lethal injection.

It’s nothing but poison.