COVID Hospitalizations on the rise....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vitamin D, C, and zinc are good for prevention of colds.
I also don't get colds or rarely do. I did get covid, tested positive couple years ago. It felt like a bad cold, hung around at most a week with couple days being worse, typical cold symptoms. I am now immune to covid. I never got the vaccine. I have been reading once your vaxxed for covid, you're more likely to get repeat covid infections or even 'long covid'. The vaxx did nothing to stop people from getting covid.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nearly the entire island of Maui went up in flames, killing more people than any fire to hit America in 100 years, and the globalist elites are blaming it on “climate change.”

And now we’ve got a rogue government lurching toward a second round of mandates and potential lockdowns.

Natalie Winters is reporting that the federal government has already begun buying COVID-19 equipment and contracting with private consultants to enforce pandemic-era “safety protocols.”

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Nearly the entire island of Maui went up in flames, killing more people than any fire to hit America in 100 years, and the globalist elites are blaming it on “climate change.”

And now we’ve got a rogue government lurching toward a second round of mandates and potential lockdowns.

Natalie Winters is reporting that the federal government has already begun buying COVID-19 equipment and contracting with private consultants to enforce pandemic-era “safety protocols.”
NEW – Biden Says New COVID Shots 'That Work' May Be on the Way for All Americans "I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress – a request for additional funding for new vaccine that is necessary that works...Tentatively it is recommended, it would likely be recommended, everybody get it. No matter whether they got before or not."

Reactions: mailmandan

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Got to ask why the never ending COVID shots keep being required-mandated compliance obedience.
NEW Covid shots that work.... what does that mean.... works to do what....
Something the old covid shots are failing to do? Quickly enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: mailmandan

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

WEF tells governments to jump and the governments ask how high. All part of the elite's depopulation scheming.

Google translate works

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People need to realize that covid-19 is a corona virus which is in the influenza family. It will be with us for who knows how long.
And people also need to stop fearing . I have known folks who masked up , double vaxed up
washed hands , followed the guidlines , YET GOT IT .
Others who never were vaxed , not masked up , and yet didnt .
And then vice versa . IN THE END , GOD is in control . I say the number one thing is , PRAY and stop worrying .
As for masks wear one if you want and if you dont dont . As far as the vaccine
my advice still stands . I would advise against it . Soon enough folks are gonna see why that was .
Not that all who took it will get sick . But this gringo did real research before they were able to shut it down .
Real doctors asking real questions . It didnt take long to realize that thing was going no where near this arm .
HYPER INFLATED immune responses . Rather odd too that certain auto immune disorders seem to be on the rise .
Before you kick this out as mumbling and conspiracy , I myself am a veteran .
When i went in with some symptoms they were asking me DID YOU get vaccinated .
Now at first they were huge on us being vaccinated . And visist after visit i kept saying i would wait just a bit longer .
SUDDENLY the next time i went , THEY were the ones asking the questions about vaccination of the corona .
I then , at that time suspected something . ARE they seeing something .
THEY WERE . And this came out too . THEY WERE and ARE SEEING a rise of problems among the vaccinated ones .
But as usual the news was doing all to keep this stuff silent . NOW WHY IS THAT .
WELL MONEY TALKS IS WHY .

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this on the news and almost vomited my lunch. Mask Up Again? COVID-19 Hospitalization Rates Rising - Videos from The Weather Channel

"According to the latest numbers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the number of people being hospitalized for COVID-19 is rising once again. So, is it time to start masking again? The CDC says it depends on where you live."

What the heck is wrong with people. I have been here for 3 years and never really felt the effect of COVID-19. And their masking is ridiculous. Of course I live in a Dem state so I will probably be forced to mask up again. Toxic man.

Does it ever stop!!!
Please, don't fall for this a second time.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hospitalization reports from the CDC. Liars and deceivers run the CDC and can't be trusted.
So you're not just calling me a fool, but the CDC and probably any facts lies. Hmmm, interesting, noted and cataloged.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I don't see that I can have a conversation with someone that you can't discuss reality with.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the Holy Spirit that told me to pass on the first shot. I already had covid before the first shot, so was immune already. By the way, I got the next weaker covid. The doctor tested me and said I had covid. I said I've had the flu before and it is the flu.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was the Holy Spirit that told me to pass on the first shot. I already had covid before the first shot, so was immune already. By the way, I got the next weaker covid. The doctor tested me and said I had covid. I said I've had the flu before and it is the flu.
Sure if you already had COVID why get vaccinated? No point. let's look at some of the statistics that came about from the vaccine conspiracy theory fear propaganda:

Studies consistently find higher Covid death rates among Republicans than Democrats

Since I'm republican and have been vaccinated, which I haven't even noticed catching COVID yet and its 8/2023 now, I guess I can expect lower voter poll turnout rates from republicans supporting my position. Great?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're not just calling me a fool, but the CDC and probably any facts lies. Hmmm, interesting, noted and cataloged
First of all Dev, though I responded to your opening post, I wasn't talking about you directly. My warning applies to all of us. Second, if you trust the CDC, then I can only assume that you have been in a coma for five years and remain completely unaware that the CDC has been compromised.

• Love
Reactions: rwb

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure if you already had COVID why get vaccinated? No point. let's look at some of the statistics that came about from the vaccine conspiracy theory fear propaganda:

Studies consistently find higher Covid death rates among Republicans than Democrats

Since I'm republican and have been vaccinated, which I haven't even noticed catching COVID yet and its 8/2023 now, I guess I can expect lower voter poll turnout rates from republicans supporting my position. Great?
I'm sorry you took the shot. The so-called "vaccine" wasn't actually a vaccine at all. They call it an mRNA vaccine, which works by introducing a piece of MODIFIED RNA into the victim. Essentially, you were given a DNA engine designed to replicate a deadly spike protein in your body for as long as you live.