COVID Hospitalizations on the rise....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry you took the shot. The so-called "vaccine" wasn't actually a vaccine at all. They call it an mRNA vaccine, which works by introducing a piece of MODIFIED RNA into the victim. Essentially, you were given a DNA engine designed to replicate a deadly spike protein in your body for as long as you live.
You're entitled to an opinion and response to my post.

Sorry I got off topic. Lets keep on track, this thread is about the gov trying to force masks on the population due to an increase in reported hospitalizations.

Also I would like this thread to be kept factual for the sake of the quality of the conversation. So I expect any reported facts to be backed up with sources hopefully. I understand if you have no sources as opinions are welcome, but sources are preferred.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And people also need to stop fearing . I have known folks who masked up , double vaxed up
washed hands , followed the guidlines , YET GOT IT .
Others who never were vaxed , not masked up , and yet didnt .
And then vice versa . IN THE END , GOD is in control . I say the number one thing is , PRAY and stop worrying .
As for masks wear one if you want and if you dont dont . As far as the vaccine
my advice still stands . I would advise against it . Soon enough folks are gonna see why that was .
Not that all who took it will get sick . But this gringo did real research before they were able to shut it down .
Real doctors asking real questions . It didnt take long to realize that thing was going no where near this arm .
HYPER INFLATED immune responses . Rather odd too that certain auto immune disorders seem to be on the rise .
Before you kick this out as mumbling and conspiracy , I myself am a veteran .
When i went in with some symptoms they were asking me DID YOU get vaccinated .
Now at first they were huge on us being vaccinated . And visist after visit i kept saying i would wait just a bit longer .
SUDDENLY the next time i went , THEY were the ones asking the questions about vaccination of the corona .
I then , at that time suspected something . ARE they seeing something .
THEY WERE . And this came out too . THEY WERE and ARE SEEING a rise of problems among the vaccinated ones .
But as usual the news was doing all to keep this stuff silent . NOW WHY IS THAT .
WELL MONEY TALKS IS WHY .
(It is like all other diseqases that affect this fallen world. God allowed them and they were set in motion and move within the boundaries god has set for them.

Reactions: amigo de christo

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry I got off topic. Lets keep on track, this thread is about the gov trying to force masks on the population due to an increase in reported hospitalizations.

Also I would like this thread to be kept factual for the sake of the quality of the conversation. So I expect any reported facts to be backed up with sources hopefully. I understand if you have no sources as opinions are welcome, but sources are preferred.
I understand your wish to be factual and you are to be commended for that course. Nevertheless, you should know that the internet has been scrubbed of all information that would defeat and contradict the dominant paradigm. I don't expect you to believe me, but I witnessed it myself with my own eyes. Everything I told you so far came from reliable sources when they were available, including the WHO, the CDC, doctors, epidemiologists, and other scientists. It was all there at one time. Poof, gone.

I might find what was removed if I knew how to use the Wayback Machine. I can only give you what I remember, but I don't think you would believe me.

When it comes to masks, using common sense is sufficient. Some may question the warning labels on masks that claim they are ineffective against COVID-19. It is argued that masks are worn to protect others from sneezes and other respiratory droplets, not necessarily the wearer. If that is the case, why does the government mandate wearing masks all the time, even for those who are not experiencing symptoms? If someone is not showing symptoms, then wearing a mask may not be necessary.

Universal mask mandates for asymptomatic people are suspect. Such demands reveal another agenda.

Reactions: rwb

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I've never noticably had COVID. I am happy with not wearing masks now and feel like my life is more normal again. I looked at the map of the hosptializations and it is a limited number of areas so most everyone will not be effected. What worries me is the media pushing it onto people for the president so he can enact more dictator control over the population. It's disturbing. The media and the democrats work together to control the population.
Yes my friend . Not only that but it won biden the last presidency too . Just mail them votes in out of fear of getting sick .
They like it like that my friend .

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand your wish to be factual and you are to be commended for that course. Nevertheless, you should know that the internet has been scrubbed of all information that would defeat and contradict the dominant paradigm. I don't expect you to believe me, but I witnessed it myself with my own eyes. Everything I told you so far came from reliable sources when they were available, including the WHO, the CDC, doctors, epidemiologists, and other scientists. It was all there at one time. Poof, gone.

I might find what was removed if I knew how to use the Wayback Machine. I can only give you what I remember, but I don't think you would believe me.

How to use the wayback machine.
When it comes to masks, using common sense is sufficient. Some may question the warning labels on masks that claim they are ineffective against COVID-19. It is argued that masks are worn to protect others from sneezes and other respiratory droplets, not necessarily the wearer. If that is the case, why does the government mandate wearing masks all the time, even for those who are not experiencing symptoms? If someone is not showing symptoms, then wearing a mask may not be necessary.

Universal mask mandates for asymptomatic people are suspect. Such demands reveal another agenda.
you don't have to have symptoms of a disease to spread it. Typhoid Mary for example.

Reactions: Cassandra

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

An organization set up by a man whose name is synonymous with the deaths of millions invites the kind of suspicion so delicately expressed by Larry Taunton.

Doesn’t it seem just a little bit odd that the people that we were told to trust concerning the vaccines are the very people who are the most anti-human?
In the case of COVID “vaccines,” Ferguson refers to Dr. Chris Shoemaker’s work in uncovering the alarming rise in myocarditis and the shocking likely death rate attached to the novel mRNA injections.

“Myocarditis was formerly found in one in a million people,” said Ferguson, quoting Shoemaker, “Yet it is now found in one in five” – of the “vaccinated.”

Of these, as Shoemaker argued, half will die within five years of taking the shots. He cited Pfizer’s own documentation of the rollout of the treatments, which saw 100 people die every week over three months. This rollout began almost three years ago, in December 2020.

Ferguson chillingly concluded that as a result, “in the next two years we might see 24 million people die” in Britain alone.

Taunton and Ferguson reminded viewers this was not their finding – but that of Shoemaker, whose claims rely on data published by Pfizer together with a Swiss study finding a “far higher” incidence of myocarditis in “vaccine” recipients than previously imagined.

READ: Dr. Chris Shoemaker explains shocking dangers of DNA strands found in Pfizer, Moderna vaccines

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rwb

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is that I used to get colds and flu all the time. Since I started taking zinc it's been years since I've had cold or flu.
I have a bottle of "Z-Stack" by Dr. Zelenko. When I feel a cold or flu coming on, I take one pill in the morning and one pill in the evening. The next day it's over. Many in my church are buying Ivermectin from overseas, which also works. The fact is, all these deaths could have been prevented with a combination of zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D3, and quercetin. (or ivermectin, or hydroxychloroquine.)

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember IF you rely on government agencies for true facts, you are relying on proven LIARS, who are linked with globalists, whose goal is to decrease the numbers of human beings living on the earth.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

EXACTLY! And the agenda is control and rule over the masses after decreasing their number to a manageable level. Masks are ineffective against air borne particles, a proven FACT! It's been argued they may prevent Covid from spreading only if you wear so many masks that it makes breathing impossible. Gee no breath, no spread, what a concept!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is that I used to get colds and flu all the time. Since I started taking zinc it's been years since I've had cold or flu.

We've been using Dr Zelenko's formula to help maintain a strong immune system. You can order it online. By maintaining a strong immune system even if you do get sick the symptoms should be lessened, and illnesses shortened. The Z's formula in capsule form contains zinc, Quercetin Dihydrate, Vit C & D.

Reactions: Jack and CadyandZoe

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"for example" Do you know what that means?
Covid Survival Rate, according to the CDC before being compromised.

0-19 years 99.997%
20 - 49 years 99.98%
50 - 69 years 99.5%
70+ years 94.6%

Total US deaths [ALL CAUSES]
2017 Total Deaths US: 2,813,503 (237,000/month)
2018 Total Deaths US: 2.839,205 (237,000/month)
2019 Total Deaths US: 2,855,000 (238,000/month)
2020 Total Deaths US (Jan - week 9/26) 2,130,000 (236,000/month)
2020: 2,838,000 [3-month assumption insert]

The numbers shown above were taken from the CDC before it was corrupted. From this we can see that the survival rate is very good and that Covid-19 didn't increase the Total Death count in the US.

Covid is curable within a three-day period with Ivermectin if caught early.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a bottle of "Z-Stack" by Dr. Zelenko. When I feel a cold or flu coming on, I take one pill in the morning and one pill in the evening. The next day it's over. Many in my church are buying Ivermectin from overseas, which also works. The fact is, all these deaths could have been prevented with a combination of zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D3, and quercetin. (or ivermectin, or hydroxychloroquine.)

I just posted the same thing before seeing this! We've been on Z-Stack for about two years now. We subscribe and take two caps daily for prevention and/or lessening of illness and symptoms. Yes, so many deaths could have been prevented if our government agencies had not intentionally prevented the masses from using proven formularies. I will never put my trust in government run agencies, whether CDC, FDA, big pharma, or hospitals/doctors ect. controlled by BIG BROTHER!

Reactions: CadyandZoe

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember IF you rely on government agencies for true facts, you are relying on proven LIARS, who are linked with globalists, whose goal is to decrease the numbers of human beings living on the earth.
We interrupt this transmission for a brief reminder . FOLKS PLEASE READ THE ABOVE WRITTEN STATEMENT .
THEN GET IN THOSE BIBLES and let us learn THAT GOD , HIS CHRIST and all sound doctrine .