Criss Angel,Devil?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
This man I am sure you have all heard of him,but today a girl was like he is going to hell he does magic(walking on water,etc.) Then he was the devil. What do you think of this man. Me personally do not know much to say anything and will probably never.I assume he is just an entertainer or the arts(magic in this case). I believe there is a trick to everything,maybe for him it is camera angles,fake by standers. What do you all think o this man?

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
I am not familiar with this. Would you be so kind as to provide me with more to go on?

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Okay well Criss Angel (MIND FREAK) Has been preforming magic for years,training his body and mind. He has lifted cars,he has proven all human limits to be false,he says it is real.He walks on water.One girl said he was the Devil or going to hell. But I think he is just an enteratainer! I really do not know much as I said google him if you want to find out more.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I agree he just an entertainer does he do some some awesome tricks yes but they used to think Houdini was really magic look at how tecnology has increased he employs people that make big bucks to help him pull this stuff offA few years ago David Coperfield made the Wall of China disappear. The devil has more serious buisness to attend to than entertaning people his delusion will cover the Whole earth and be so great God had to shorten the time lest all would be fooled

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Id say camera tricks and entertainment. I know some people feel like these "magicians" cross the line into evil spirits- but for these particular people, I feel it is pure eye tricks, illusions, and camera angles.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Criss Angel is not a guy a woman should hang around with.Here's a clip (Criss Angel) of a woman that used to go out with him before she "split up".I hear that she's now only half the woman she once was.
biggrin.gif

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I've heard the name, but it means nothing to me. So he does "magic" tricks. That doesn't make him evil. If so, then it would mean that ALL magicians are evil when they're just entertainers. I saw someone (maybe it was this Criss guy) supposedly walk on water with people in the water, but I'm sure there was a trick to it.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;42270)
I agree he just an entertainer does he do some some awesome tricks yes but they used to think Houdini was really magic
Houdini used to spend the majority of his time debunking the 'magic' of others. If memory serves, there was only once that he [Houdini] was not able to debunk the 'trick' of another performer.