Current COVID-19 Death Rate: 8%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good thinking. I believe that the mortality rate will turn out to be pretty close to that.

COVID-19 is a very poor candidate for a biological weapon. It does many things a biological weapon shouldn't do and it doesn't do many things a biological weapon should do.

No nation capable of doing that kind of work would build such a shoddy agent.
Agreed. If it was manmade, my guess is some Chinese student did it experimenting with CRISPR. It amazes me that anyone can buy CRISPR kits to play with. Our government must be waiting for a terrorist to invent some deadly virus before it clamps down on the access to the technology. James Clapper (yes, that James Clapper) warned about the dangers years ago, but little has been down.

November 8, 2019 China’s Biotech Boom Could Transform Lives—or Destroy Them

Yet the biggest risks posed by biotech, for China, the United States, and other countries, pertain to nonstate actors. A critical feature of modern biotech, in contrast to technology like nuclear weapons, is that it’s cheap and easy to develop. A technique known as CRISPR, which the Chinese researcher He used in his illicit gene-editing work, makes it practical for just about anyone to manipulate the genomes of just about any organism they can lay their hands on. CRISPR makes it much simpler to skirt ethical restrictions and terrifyingly straightforward for terrorist groups to develop fearsome biological weapons.

Researchers have already shown it’s possible to reconstruct the smallpox virus, which was eradicated in the real world in the 1970s, for as little as $200,000 using DNA fragments you can order online. If a terrorist or rogue state were to successfully do so, virtually no one alive would have any resistance to the virus—and most stockpiles of the vaccine were destroyed long ago. There is an organization, the International Gene Synthesis Consortium, that tries to screen suspicious orders for DNA fragments that might be used to build such bioweapons. And while most of the world’s major DNA synthesis firms belong to the consortium, membership is completely voluntary, and there’s also a thriving and entirely unregulated black market—much of it based in China.

I concur with the article that non-state actors pose the biggest threat. We also know that terrorists now are using drones. Terrorists don't care much about who they kill or even if they die themselves. I think it's a matter of time before some insane terrorist group with the money tries to use drones to deliver bioweapons. It's a potential disaster waiting to happen and Congress and Ole Bone Spurs seem to be twiddling their thumbs. They seem willing to wait until disaster strikes to do anything. The matter needs addressed on an international basis the way other dangerous weapons have been dealt with.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets see, if everybody goes back to work some may die from sickness. If there are no jobs can you live with no money?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Current COVID-19 Death Rate: 21% (1 out of 5 WILL DIE)
You need to change this GROSSLY MISLEADING and inaccurate title (manufactured out of thin air).

The Johns Hopkins interactive map shows the following worldwide figures as of April 16:

TOTAL CONFIRMED CASES: 2,064,668
TOTAL ASYMPTOMATIC CASES: NOT REPORTED (say another 3 million)
TOTAL DEATHS: 137,108
TOTAL FUDGED DEATHS (say about 1%) = 1,500
TOTAL ACTUAL DEATHS = 135,608 (rounded to 135,000)

LETS SAY THAT THERE WERE 5,000,000 INFECTED
135,000/500,000,000 = only 0.027 as a fraction of the total (2.7 % as a percentage).

Those Task Force CDC manipulators were talking about 2 million cased just in the USA!

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
18,940 (Recovered) + 10,377 (Deaths) = 29,317 (Closed Cases)
Thus out of 29,317 people that were infected, 10,377 of them died. What is the percentage? 35%!!!
This is completely false. The total people infected was estimated to be about 6 to 7 times the confirmed cases! Those recovered, simply recovered. So you multiply 351,890 x 7 to get 2,463,230 as infected.
Divide 10,377 by that and what do you get?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TOTAL ASYMPTOMATIC CASES: NOT REPORTED (say another 3 million)

LETS SAY THAT THERE WERE 5,000,000 INFECTED

Did you know that six gorillion people died last week of SARS-CoV-2? But because they were never tested, they aren't on the charts.

See? I can play the same game. We can call it the "Let's say this" and "let's say that" game.

:rolleyes:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should be careful about believing the virus death rate. I have read that many who have died had the virus but died from other causes. I don't really trust government or media on this.
hmmm..... don't trust government or media ......

Good.

Very good.

Truly good. God never says to trust them.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I'm doing is posting the same numbers that are on practically every news site out there...

full

United States
Recovered: 52,629
Deaths: 28,579
Total Closed Cases: 81,208‬

Fatality Rate: 35%

I'm not 'making this up'. It's right there hidden in plain sight.

Your complaints are with them, not me.

I find it very strange that I'm being told not to post the official numbers.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets see, if everybody goes back to work some may die from sickness. If there are no jobs can you live with no money?
yes, under the beast system everyone will be given $500, $1200, $2000, or $3000 ("common income" might be one term referring to this) per month no matter if they are working or not.

Oh, you said live.... I forgot.... Those who do not receive the mark are executed.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All I'm doing is posting the same numbers that are on practically every news site out there...

full

United States
Recovered: 52,629
Deaths: 28,579
Total Closed Cases: 81,208‬

Fatality Rate: 35%

I'm not 'making this up'. It's right there hidden in plain sight.

Your complaints are with them, not me.

I find it very strange that I'm being told not to post the official numbers.

What you are doing is fine mate, all I see you are doing, is keeping others informed with the statistics.

Reactions: Base12

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, under the beast system everyone will be given $500, $1200, $2000, or $3000 ("common income" might be one term referring to this) per month no matter if they are working or not.
Where will this money come from if nobody is working?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where will this money come from if nobody is working?
"Very few of us are spending money like we used to"
Quote from cbs this morning. (broadcast about 830am 4/16/2020)

however,
Those who had food and clothes and were content,
still have food and clothes and are content,
as Jesus says.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that six gorillion people died last week of SARS-CoV-2? But because they were never tested, they aren't on the charts.

See? I can play the same game. We can call it the "Let's say this" and "let's say that" game.

Yes. The mortality rate for influenza is normally about 0.15% or thereabouts. It does not include the many people who got infected but not sick enough to seek medical care. Nor does it include those who died of influenza at home and were not tested for influenza. Same with COVID-19. Apples to apples, the mortality rate is the number of people who sought medical help and died, divided by the number of people who sought medical help.

I think the final mortality rate for COVID-19 is going to be a bit higher than 1.4%. I'd be very surprised if it was lower than 0.8% or higher than 3%.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Oh, you said live.... I forgot.... Those who do not receive the mark are executed.

May I mention not that this has anything to do with the topic, but if pretribulation is correct, all born again Christians will be caught up in the clouds, and will not be on earth to see the beast system. It's also worth noting that this covid-19 is not the pestilence mentioned in Revelation that will wipe out a third of the earth.

I believe Covid-19 will pass. Numbers may be rising in a number of countries, but in Australia and New Zealand the battle is being won against Covid-19. If numbers of active cases can significantly drop in Australia and NZ, it can happen in other countries too.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Covid-19 will pass.
in Australia and New Zealand the battle is being won against Covid-19
If numbers of active cases can significantly drop in Australia and NZ, it can happen in other countries too.
Look at the exact same, or very close, "bell curve", in all the past epidemics, one poster has put on other threads. The difference this year? More government interference, and more cover up. Same medically, legally, and politically, in the system which is 'growing into' what it will be - just as a tree grows from a seed, and grows as the same tree, so the system grows , as written in Scripture, in harmony with all of Scripture, God's Plan and Purpose as written.
====================================================================
if pretribulation is correct
If that is correct, as believed and practiced or thought (what's to practice?) and taught by many,
then Corrie ten Boom and what she clearly showed from world wide events and Scripture was wrong.
==================================================================
this covid-19 is not the pestilence mentioned in Revelation that will wipe out a third of the earth.
Do you know why so many (actually few) have died of the virus ? Pre-conditions, pre-conditioning, pre-existing conditions, as planned.