Current COVID-19 Death Rate: 8%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I'm doing is posting the same numbers that are on practically every news site out there...

The mortality rate from that data is more like 4.3%. And I think it will settle out to be about 1.5% or so. Still about 10 times as lethal as influenza normally is.

That's lethal enough. And if you're older the mortality rate is much higher.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All I'm doing is posting the same numbers that are on practically every news site out there...

full

United States
Recovered: 52,629
Deaths: 28,579
Total Closed Cases: 81,208‬

Fatality Rate: 35%

I'm not 'making this up'. It's right there hidden in plain sight.

Your complaints are with them, not me.

I find it very strange that I'm being told not to post the official numbers.

Based on your figures above the following can be said for the USA, assuming that the population of the USA is around 331 million people the following can be stated.

The recorded percentage of US citizens infected with the virus is 0.195% i.e. 644,188/33,1000,000*100%
The recorded percentage of US citizens needing hospitalisation is 0.0245% i.e. 81,208/33,1000,000*100%
The recorded percentage of US citizen who recovered after being hospitalised is 0.0159% i.e. 52,629/33,1000,000*100%
The recorded percentage of US citizens who died after being hospitalised is 0.0086 % i.e. 28,579/33,1000,000*100%

Now of the 644,188 citizens who were recorded having the virus, 87.4% did not need hospitalisation.
Now of the 81,208 citizen who were hospitalised with the virus, 64.8% recovered and 35.2 % died.

But when expressed with respect to 644,188 citizens who caught the virus, 12.8% required hospitalisation of which 4.4% of the recorded cases died and as shown above with respect to the total population of the US the percentage of people dying at present from the virus is only 0.0159% of the population.

Without data out of countries who did not implement a full lock down of its citizens to compare with the above statistics, it is difficult to draw any conclusions as to whether or not the advice of the experts for a full lock down of the nations world wide was a valid option.

We have lies, dam lies and statistics. It all depends on the story that you want to convey.

Shalom

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TruthCrusades

Apr 17, 2020
Tasmania
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Coronavirus COVID-19 PLANdemic EXPOSED What You Need To Know

Luck of the Irish Coronavirus COVID-19 CRISIS ACTOR cheats death

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US officials confirm full-scale investigation of whether coronavirus escaped from Wuhan lab

And Trump also opened a full-scale investigation to find those "millions of illegal voters who denied him a majority of votes." Guess how that turned out...

Reactions: Base12

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am reading in the news here about the protesters getting out and wanting the restrictions lifted so they can have more freedom of movement. Who do they think they are? Do they want the infection and death rate to increase? In our country this would be seen as criminal behaviour and they would be immediately arrested and placed in custody. But then, this is just an example of selfish people who don't care about what happens to anyone else as long as they have their rights.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am reading in the news here about the protesters getting out and wanting the restrictions lifted so they can have more freedom of movement. Who do they think they are? Do they want the infection and death rate to increase? In our country this would be seen as criminal behaviour and they would be immediately arrested and placed in custody. But then, this is just an example of selfish people who don't care about what happens to anyone else as long as they have their rights.
OR,
perhaps they know a wee bit more than thee doth.....

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
OR,
perhaps they know a wee bit more than thee doth.....

Or perhaps their short-sighted material self-interest and blindly sucking up right-wing conspiracy theorists’ every word will get them and/or their loved ones killed.

As much as the cynic in me chuckles at the thought of Trump wiping out his own electorate by egging these protestors on, as a Christian I would not wish such a death on my worst enemy. So I’m praying for you guys in the US.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or perhaps their short-sighted material self-interest and blindly sucking up right-wing conspiracy theorists’ every word will get them and/or their loved ones killed.

As much as the cynic in me chuckles at the thought of Trump wiping out his own electorate by egging these protestors on, as a Christian I would not wish such a death on my worst enemy. So I’m praying for you guys in the US.
ummm.... do you have internet access this week ?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man Who Called Ohio's Lockdown Order 'BS' Has Succumbed To COVID-19
John McDaniel railed on social media against Ohio's Gov. Mike DeWine's lockdown order . Weeks later he contracted the virus. A few days ago he died.

MARION — A Marion County man diagnosed with the coronavirus in late March has died.

OhioHealth officials confirmed Thursday that John W. McDaniel, 60, Marion, died at 1:34 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15 at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus. He was receiving treatment for the COVID-19 virus at Riverside when he passed away.

McDaniel is survived by his wife and children. He was the president of the O&M Company in Marion.

Marion Public Health confirmed that the county had its first confirmed COVID-19 related death, but did not disclose the deceased's identity.
Man Who Called Ohio's Lockdown Order 'Bullshit' Has Succumbed To COVID-19

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We should be careful about believing the virus death rate. I have read that many who have died had the virus but died from other causes. I don't really trust government or media on this.
After WW1 as few as 17 million or as many as 50 million died of 'flu related symptoms, depending on how each case was classified; many ppl who died already had health issues.

It could be argued that if there had been more distancing then, fewer ppl would have died.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1918 virus came back a second time, after people went back to normal. It killed more people the second time.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been many plagues worse than this one. Partially due to ignorance and lack of modern medicine, but not entirely.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very sure that it will end up being a fraction of that. A lot higher than it is for most strains of influenza, though.

MisterD

Apr 20, 2020
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Member Base12 thread, 1 out of 5, gets closer to 1 out of 4 "fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence { viruses }" and Revelation 6:5–6 "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius" food price inflation. I was read of Pentagon documents, heard of food Genetic Modified Organism G.M.O. ? Well AIDs is GMO artificial virus, document read humans have no artificial anti bodies in blood, is why no cure. Corona virus is GMO bio weapon. Verse "If these end times were not shortened, NO HUMAN WILL LIVE { means everybody human on earth will die }" Matthew 24:22

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading that Putin is gearing up the troll farms to spread disinformation for the upcoming election. You're going to see a lot of weird stuff about the virus, I think.