Current COVID-19 Death Rate: 8%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want one, too. I'm just not willing to have anyone die so that I can have one.
My barber [my wife] has been living with me for going on 48 years. Of course these days there's not a lot to cut on...

Reactions: Yehren

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want one, too. I'm just not willing to have anyone die so that I can have one.

DIE. Yeah, everyone who goes to the grocery store is also going to DIE. And so too ALL DOCTORS and NURSES are going to DIE. And if you go to the beach YOU'RE GOING TO DIE. And if you're driving in your car YOU'RE GOING TO DIE.

My wife likes those MELODRAMA plays. She'll also like your post.
Bobby Jo

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DIE. Yeah, everyone who goes to the grocery store is also going to DIE.

No need to be melodramatic. That's like saying "everyone who drives drunk is going to kill someone." In fact, most of the time, they don't. If you think that's a justification for driving drunk or abandoning social distancing, then we've found your problem.

(more melodrama)

And so too ALL DOCTORS and NURSES are going to DIE. And if you go to the beach YOU'RE GOING TO DIE. And if you're driving in your car YOU'RE GOING TO DIE.

Cops have told me, drunks often make the same argument when they get stopped.

My wife likes those MELODRAMA plays.

Ah, and she married you. Consistent, isn't she?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My barber [my wife] has been living with me for going on 48 years. Of course these days there's not a lot to cut on...

Yeah, if I could just get some of the stuff on back to move to the front of my head, I'd be all set.

Reactions: amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yehren

There a saying that as you age your hair isn't changing color, it's just your brains oozing out. And "baldness" isn't a loss of hair, it's simply running a quart low.

Bobby Jo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yehren

There a saying that as you age your hair isn't changing color, it's just your brains oozing out. And "baldness" isn't a loss of hair, it's simply running a quart low.

Bobby Jo
Unfortunately unlike with a motor vehicle I don't believe that popping open a can of motor oil and pouring it in will replenish the shortage!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truly believe the Left Wing media is trying to destroy America with this paranoia. No jobs, no America!

Reactions: historyb
R

Rita

Also it’s happening all around the world - going to blame the left wing for that as well !! Rita

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it's true. And failure to understand this is tearing the country apart. Look at McConnell's objection to helping people in "blue states." In his eyes, they are the enemy, not his fellow Americans. We need more people like Chuck Grassley and fewer partisan hacks in the Senate.

Reactions: Josho

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Some husbands and wives cut each other's...

(If a wife insists on long , flowing locks, she might more likely resist a husband's willingness to cut hers.)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some husbands and wives cut each other's...

(If a wife insists on long , flowing locks, she might more likely resist a husband's willingness to cut hers.)
My wife never actually has her hair cut other than trimming off the split ends. I guess because of age it does not reach much below her waist, but I would never willingly cut it. Nor would she. Even as I shaved my beard for her, so she has grown her hair for me. This June it will 48 years, so it is unlikely either one of us will change in these things. Our children are long gone from the nest and one married grandson whose wife is expecting his first child, which will be our 2nd great grandchild. Seems like not that long ago that we got married.

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." Prov 18:22

Give God the glory!

Last edited:
Reactions: farouk