Current COVID-19 Death Rate: 8%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, paranoia, created by the Left Wing America hating media.

No one else is responsible for your paranoia. That's your own look-out. Nor is are the various media required to conform to your idea of what they should be presenting. We have Breitbart and the Daily Stormer on one side, and the New Yorker and Slate on the other.
Ideological Placement of Each Source’s Audience

And there are lots of other sources on the net. We have such a diverse collection of sources precisely because we have freedom of the press. It's a good thing, even if it upsets you from time to time. Learn to live as an American.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one else is responsible for your paranoia.
That's true, since I'm not paranoid. I just believe what God of the Bible said is going to happen.

Matthew 24:21
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Reactions: Joseph77

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My wife never actually has her hair cut other than trimming off the split ends. I guess because of age it does not reach much below her waist, but I would never willingly cut it. Nor would she. Even as I shaved my beard for her, so she has grown her hair for me. This June it will 48 years, so it is unlikely either one of us will change in these things. Our children are long gone from the nest and one married grandson is wife expecting his first child, which will be our 2nd great grandchild. Seems like not that long ago that we got married.

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." Prov 18:22

Give God the glory!
Amen! :)

Reactions: amadeus

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump refuses to take responsibility for spike in calls to poison control

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump's medical people refuse to go along with his story:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see your denial, but your behavior is more persuasive.

You don't need to be afraid of the Bible, either. You've got a lot of phobias, my friend.
Psalm 111:10 (NKJV)
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;

Believe that? I do! Eternal Hell fire is a Biblical doctrine. God doesn't have to ask permission to burn someone in Hell "forever and ever".

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't need to be afraid of the Bible, either. You've got a lot of phobias, my friend.

You think the Bible is God? Now, I can see what you're about. The Bible is the word of God; it's not God. No wonder you're scared of it. But it's unnecessary. The Bible is for you, to help you. Don't be afraid of it.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't need to be afraid of the Bible, either.

I'm not.

You've got a lot of phobias, my friend.

Believing the Bible is not a phobia.

You think the Bible is God?

No. Do you?

2 Tim 3 All Scripture is God breathed ...

Now, I can see what you're about. The Bible is the word of God; it's not God.

Amen!

No wonder you're scared of it.

Your imagination is getting the best of you.

But it's unnecessary. The Bible is for you, to help you. Don't be afraid of it.

Honestly, it sounds like YOU are scared of the Bible.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You seemed to be confusing the Bible with God. The Bible is God's word, but it's not God.

Which is why you shouldn't be afraid of it.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You seemed to be confusing the Bible with God. The Bible is God's word, but it's not God.

Which is why you shouldn't be afraid of it.
You're the one confused. Who said the Bible is God??? Nobody!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said the Bible is God???

Let's see... I said...

You replied...

kcnalp said:

Sure seems like you did. Unless you think God isn't the Lord.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see... I said...

Why do you keep making stuff up???

You replied...

kcnalp said:

Sure seems like you did. Unless you think God isn't the Lord.

You're greatly confused!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
40,000 Missing Deaths:
Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Outbreak

At least 40,000 more people have died during the coronavirus pandemic over the last month than the official Covid-19 death counts report, a review of mortality data in 12 countries shows — providing a clearer, if still incomplete, picture of the toll of the crisis.

In the last month, far more people died in these countries than in previous years, The New York Times found. The totals include deaths from Covid-19 as well as those from other causes, likely including people who could not be treated as hospitals became overwhelmed.
These numbers undermine the notion that many people who have died from the virus may soon have died anyway. In Paris, more than twice the usual number of people have died each day, far more than the peak of a bad flu season. In New York City, the number has spiked to six times the normal amount.
The data is limited and, if anything, excess deaths are underestimated because not all deaths have been reported.

“At this stage, it’s a partial snapshot,” said Patrick Gerland, a demographer at the United Nations. “It’s one view of the problem that reflects that most acute side of the situation, primarily through the hospital-based system.”

That is likely to change.

“In the next couple of months,” Mr. Gerland said, “a much clearer picture will be possible.”

40,000 Missing Deaths: Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Outbreak

In the United States the undercount has been aggravated by a lack of testing kits available to coroners.

Today we will have reached over a million people ill enough with the virus to seek help,and over 60,000 deaths that have actually been confirmed to have been caused by the virus. It will be some time before we get an accurate count of the missing deaths.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just thought i would update this thread, as the death rate of closed cases is no longer at 21% globally, the death rate is now 10% of closed cases.

And looking at the graphs recently it would appear, daily new confirmed cases are rising on a global scale, while daily deaths are dropping, the amount of deaths has dropped by quite a bit. Could this mean, covid-19 is getting weaker and less deadly? Or is it just effecting younger age groups now more than older people?

7.7 million + confirmed cases of covid-19 have happened, 3.9 million + have recovered. However i do believe the actual number is more than the confirmed cases, and these people that weren't included in the statistics were likely just minor cases of covid-19 that never got checked out or tested and have recovered.

Meanwhile down in the land of the kangaroo, there are only 143 active cases left, so it would appear that it's under control, and i think only 1 protester has tested positive for covid-19 so far, time will tell though if there are more cases to come out of the protests in Aussie cities though, hopefully not though, as it took a lot of effort to bring the numbers down this low.

upload_2020-6-13_15-45-39.png

R

Rita

We are waiting to see how things go this week in the UK, we lifted some of the lockdown nearly two weeks ago, so many hit the beaches as we had really hot weather. So if the incubation period is 5-14 days, then it will give us some insight into whether we will get a second wave. Also , all the protests may have in impact, ut that wont be known for a further 10days or so. Our shops open up on Monday , we have still had a few deaths in the local hospital- think 1-2 in the last few days. I guess we will not know for sure how everything will unfold until we all start travelling again x
Pleased that Australia is looking good xx
Rita