dad went with younger sister to get admitted in hospital

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, dad in the morning returned from Doctor with some medicines, but now he had uncontrollable pain , due to his urine infection and prostate problem, now you he asked and took younger sis. to get admitted.

Pray for dad's healing peace and strength, and best treatment. Also for God's peace for everyone in family. It s such situation for me I cannot leave wife daughter and go to hospital to care dad. Please pray God help us in these kinds of situations and make a way and bless dad and also bless entire family members.

Thank you!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, dad in the morning returned from Doctor with some medicines, but now he had uncontrollable pain , due to his urine infection and prostate problem, now you he asked and took younger sis. to get admitted.

Pray for dad's healing peace and strength, and best treatment. Also for God's peace for everyone in family. It s such situation for me I cannot leave wife daughter and go to hospital to care dad. Please pray God help us in these kinds of situations and make a way and bless dad and also bless entire family members.

Thank you!

I'm sorry about your dad Mel, prayers for sure. Most especially with everything else taking place. Be safe brother.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
I am praying for your dad and all of your family my friend!

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams