Dare I ask this...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When Trump made that statement, how many actual studies had been done?
Where did he get the idea it was an effective cure if not recommended by medical practitioners? He didn't pull it out of thin air. And yes been used for over 60 years without issues.
So you are blaming the Trump administration for this?
Drug companies.
So who's running things at the FDA?
Drug companies. Money. And why isn't Trump doing anything about it? He did. He tried to promote HCQ but people like you shouted him down and still do by trying to take the focus away from the actual topic... Like a silly couple who drank poison. Some commented to me the other day that she had a friend who committed suicide by taking HCQ. She was offended that I asked how much did she take. She was even more offended when I suggested I could commit suicide by drinking too much water.
Why is the conversation over HCQ being hijacked by people who hunny for any reason to change the focus... Like demon sex. So what if this one woman is weird... What she said about those 350 cures was what needed to be discussed... Nothing else. Now YOU are using this unfortunate poisoning by that couple in the same way. To denigrate Trump and change the conversation. Seems to me to be a political tactic rather than the search for truth you suggested Barney pursue.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe Paula White can call down fire from Heaven for him to burn up all the Democrats.

Let us put what you believe in motion.....
So you are thinking that your average American, your average American that has children, your average American that has grandchildren is going to vote for people….
That believe that anarchy is freedom.
That believe this country should be communist.
That believe that teaching our children communism is freedom.
That believe that denying God is freedom.
That believe that drug use is freedom.
That believe that murdering babies is freedom.
That believe in sexual immorality is freedom.
That believe that homosexuality is freedom.
That believe that their fair share is in someone else's pocket.
That believe in lawlessness.
That believe in revolving door courts and little or no prison sentences.
That believe that crime should be a safe occupation.
That believe that criminals should have more rights than law abiding citizens.
That believe in gun confiscation.
That believe that law abiding citizens do not have the right to defend themselves or their property.
That believe that illegal immigrants should be made citizens.
That believe that illegal aliens should be eligible for social services like welfare and unemployment etc.
That believe that illegal aliens should be eligible for schooling.
That believe in open boarders for anyone to cross and have full citizenship.

You are thinking that these Americans are going to vote for a party that believes in these things. You are thinking that these Americans are going to want these things, that they going to want these things for their children and their grandchildren. You are thinking that members of the military and law enforcement that have fought for truth, justice, and the American way, are going to vote for people that want these things. That Americans are going to vote for people that think these things are right and good. That they are going to want their children and grandchildren to live in this evilness.

I am not just talking about voting for President Trump. I am looking for him, as we get closer to the elections to call on the American people to not only vote for him, but not to vote for a single democrat. He will draw a line in the sand for the American people before it is all over. He will pose the question; Do you vote for good or do you vote for evil. He will call out the Christians, are you going to vote for the evildoers or are you going to vote for good.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did he get the idea it was an effective cure if not recommended by medical practitioners? He didn't pull it out of thin air. And yes been used for over 60 years without issues.
Aspirin has been around a long time too. That doesn't mean it's good for every new disease.

My guess is Jared Kushner touted Dr. Zelenko's work to Trump. Because they're both Jewish? Maybe. Zelenko is being investigated now for claiming his treatment had been approved by the FDA. He dodged when caught in that lie.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/doctor-who-promoted-covid-cocktail-leaves-jewish-community/

Zelenko is also being investigated by a Baltimore federal prosecutor over his inaccurate claim that a study of the drugs he touted had won FDA approval, the outlet reported.

In a New York Times interview early this month, Zelenko claimed that sloppy wording was to blame for that statement.

“I’m a clinician, not a researcher,” he said. “I don’t fully understand the language of clinical research.”

In March, Zelenko claimed in a YouTube video that he had recently successfully treated 350 patients showing early signs of the coronavirus using the drug cocktail in his office.

He claimed the $20 treatment had “100 percent” success among patients in Monsey, where he also practiced.

Kushner might not be the connection. We might learn more later about that.

Hasidic doctor touting controversial drug has emails examined by Justice Dept. prosecutors

Federal prosecutors are examining emails between Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko — a Hasidic doctor touting the controversial drug hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for Covid-19 — and a right-wing political commentator, the Washington Post reported.

Zelenko is currently collaborating with Jerome Corsi, a commentator best known for propagating the falsehood that President Barack Obama was born outside the U.S., on a website that connects people with doctors. Zelenko is listed as a “medical adviser” on the site.

Zelenko and his work have become a frequent presence on conservative media: Fox News commentator Sean Hannity has shared his work on the air, and he has spoken on Donald Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s podcast (the two speak almost daily, according to Giuliani) as well as Corsi’s own podcast. According to the Post, he has been in contact with Rep. Mark Meadows, Trump’s chief of staff, about the results he claims to have obtained from treating hundreds of patients at his family practice in upstate New York with hydroxychloroquine. Zelenko claims that his treatment regiment — which also includes an antibiotic and a zinc supplement — has resulted in almost no hospitalizations among his outpatient clients. However his claims have not been independently verified by medical officials.

The examination of the emails began after Corsi accidentally emailed Aaron Zelinsky instead of Zelenko. Zelinsky was a member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, and spent months probing Corsi’s discussions with former Trump operative Roger Stone about Wikileaks. (Corsi was not charged with a crime; Stone was sentenced in February to three years in prison on several felony counts.)

Though it is not clear what exactly the Justice Department is investigating in examining Zelenko’s emails, it may hinge on Zelenko’s apparent claim to Corsi that his study was FDA approved. The study is not FDA approved, and Corsi told the Post that he believed Zelenko simply didn’t know what made a study FDA approved or not.

Drug companies.
Trump signed an executive order with great fanfare saying it would bring down the prices of drugs. What happened there?

'All Bark And No Bite': Trump Holds Prescription Drug-Pricing Order In Search Of Deal

"This is a revolutionary change," Trump said at the time. "Nobody's had the courage to do it, or they just didn't want to do it."

But then it languished. Nine months later, it still hadn't gone into effect, and Trump said he would be "announcing something very shortly, a 'favored-nations' clause."

Now, another year later, Trump signed that executive order, but he's telegraphing that he's open to alternatives.

"The Trump administration is all bark and no bite on drug pricing," said Chris Meekins, director of Washington health care policy at Raymond James Financial. "And despite the barks getting louder with executive orders, the bite is no harder."
It's a pretense so he can campaign on "trying" to do something.

Drug companies. Money. And why isn't Trump doing anything about it? He did. He tried to promote HCQ but people like you shouted him down and still do by trying to take the focus away from the actual topic... Like a silly couple who drank poison. Some commented to me the other day that she had a friend who committed suicide by taking HCQ. She was offended that I asked how much did she take. She was even more offended when I suggested I could commit suicide by drinking too much water.
Why is the conversation over HCQ being hijacked by people who hunny for any reason to change the focus... Like demon sex. So what if this one woman is weird... What she said about those 350 cures was what needed to be discussed... Nothing else. Now YOU are using this unfortunate poisoning by that couple in the same way. To denigrate Trump and change the conversation. Seems to me to be a political tactic rather than the search for truth you suggested Barney pursue.
Don't try to blame me. I haven't started even one thread about HCQ. Other people, mostly Trump supporters, seem obsessed with it.

What I was trying to tell you is that when a President starts talking medicine, he can be making a big mistake. Trump, by doing that and stumbling, made himself a target for anyone who wanted to take a shot at him. He's not that clever. Let the experts make the decisions. A President can't take the heat if their collective decisions are wrong. You really don't get it how Trump manages to make a target out of himself, do you? He seems to enjoy the attention. I think he'd be smart if he took Melania's advice about staying off Twitter. Now if it was television, then the increased attention would mean increased ratings -- that would be a success. Being controversial for the sake of creating interest is one way to succeed in television. It doesn't work as well in politics. I've seen where Biden has attacked Trump over it -- and I think Biden will be believed by a lot of people.

Think about the hot topic of wearing masks. Why is that so controversial? It's because Trump refused to wear one for a long time, so his supporters resisted them too. It became a political thing. As President, he should have been wearing a mask even if he knew he had been tested and couldn't transmit any viruses to others. It's his job to set an example. If his own experts recommend masks, then he should have gone along with them. Is that so hard? I know I don't have the virus; but I don't have a problem wearing a mask when I go into stores. Why should other people look at me and wonder if they should be worried because I don't have a mask? I don't want to cause unnecessary controversy -- so I also don't complain when I see other people not wearing them. If they think they should break the law, I feel sorry for them.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us put what you believe in motion.....
So you are thinking that your average American, your average American that has children, your average American that has grandchildren is going to vote for people….
That believe that anarchy is freedom.
That believe this country should be communist.
That believe that teaching our children communism is freedom.
That believe that denying God is freedom.
That believe that drug use is freedom.
That believe that murdering babies is freedom.
That believe in sexual immorality is freedom.
That believe that homosexuality is freedom.
That believe that their fair share is in someone else's pocket.
That believe in lawlessness.
That believe in revolving door courts and little or no prison sentences.
That believe that crime should be a safe occupation.
That believe that criminals should have more rights than law abiding citizens.
That believe in gun confiscation.
That believe that law abiding citizens do not have the right to defend themselves or their property.
That believe that illegal immigrants should be made citizens.
That believe that illegal aliens should be eligible for social services like welfare and unemployment etc.
That believe that illegal aliens should be eligible for schooling.
That believe in open boarders for anyone to cross and have full citizenship.

You are thinking that these Americans are going to vote for a party that believes in these things. You are thinking that these Americans are going to want these things, that they going to want these things for their children and their grandchildren. You are thinking that members of the military and law enforcement that have fought for truth, justice, and the American way, are going to vote for people that want these things. That Americans are going to vote for people that think these things are right and good. That they are going to want their children and grandchildren to live in this evilness.

I am not just talking about voting for President Trump. I am looking for him, as we get closer to the elections to call on the American people to not only vote for him, but not to vote for a single democrat. He will draw a line in the sand for the American people before it is all over. He will pose the question; Do you vote for good or do you vote for evil. He will call out the Christians, are you going to vote for the evildoers or are you going to vote for good.

You digress.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess that means we shouldn't be taking aquarium cleaner. . . . Never mind what Trump said.

Police investigating case of Arizona man who died after ingesting fish tank cleaner

Police are investigating the death of an Arizona man who died last month after he and his wife drank a cocktail of soda and the drug chloroquine phosphate in a supposed effort to fight the coronavirus.

The Arizona couple, Wanda and Gary Lenius, required immediate hospital assistance within 30 minutes of ingesting the drug, which is an ingredient found in fish tank cleaner.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned Friday that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine should not be used outside of a hospital or a clinical setting.

Wanda was able to throw up much of the drug, but Gary couldn’t be resuscitated, said Dr. Daniel Brooks, Banner Poison and Drug Information Center medical director.

Wanda, 61, told NBC News that she and her husband ingested the fish tank cleaner after hearing President Trump talk about the possible benefits of chloroquine to fend off the virus.

“My advice is don’t believe anything that the president says and his people because they don’t know what they’re talking about,” she later said.
Trump NEVER said to ingest fish tank cleaner! My advice is not to listen to idiots that would go out on their own and drink fish tank cleaner!

Reactions: Brakelite

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aspirin has been around a long time too. That doesn't mean it's good for every new disease.

My guess is Jared Kushner touted Dr. Zelenko's work to Trump. Because they're both Jewish? Maybe. Zelenko is being investigated now for claiming his treatment had been approved by the FDA. He dodged when caught in that lie.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/doctor-who-promoted-covid-cocktail-leaves-jewish-community/

Zelenko is also being investigated by a Baltimore federal prosecutor over his inaccurate claim that a study of the drugs he touted had won FDA approval, the outlet reported.

In a New York Times interview early this month, Zelenko claimed that sloppy wording was to blame for that statement.

“I’m a clinician, not a researcher,” he said. “I don’t fully understand the language of clinical research.”

In March, Zelenko claimed in a YouTube video that he had recently successfully treated 350 patients showing early signs of the coronavirus using the drug cocktail in his office.

He claimed the $20 treatment had “100 percent” success among patients in Monsey, where he also practiced.

Kushner might not be the connection. We might learn more later about that.

Hasidic doctor touting controversial drug has emails examined by Justice Dept. prosecutors

Federal prosecutors are examining emails between Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko — a Hasidic doctor touting the controversial drug hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for Covid-19 — and a right-wing political commentator, the Washington Post reported.

Zelenko is currently collaborating with Jerome Corsi, a commentator best known for propagating the falsehood that President Barack Obama was born outside the U.S., on a website that connects people with doctors. Zelenko is listed as a “medical adviser” on the site.

Zelenko and his work have become a frequent presence on conservative media: Fox News commentator Sean Hannity has shared his work on the air, and he has spoken on Donald Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s podcast (the two speak almost daily, according to Giuliani) as well as Corsi’s own podcast. According to the Post, he has been in contact with Rep. Mark Meadows, Trump’s chief of staff, about the results he claims to have obtained from treating hundreds of patients at his family practice in upstate New York with hydroxychloroquine. Zelenko claims that his treatment regiment — which also includes an antibiotic and a zinc supplement — has resulted in almost no hospitalizations among his outpatient clients. However his claims have not been independently verified by medical officials.

The examination of the emails began after Corsi accidentally emailed Aaron Zelinsky instead of Zelenko. Zelinsky was a member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, and spent months probing Corsi’s discussions with former Trump operative Roger Stone about Wikileaks. (Corsi was not charged with a crime; Stone was sentenced in February to three years in prison on several felony counts.)

Though it is not clear what exactly the Justice Department is investigating in examining Zelenko’s emails, it may hinge on Zelenko’s apparent claim to Corsi that his study was FDA approved. The study is not FDA approved, and Corsi told the Post that he believed Zelenko simply didn’t know what made a study FDA approved or not.

Trump signed an executive order with great fanfare saying it would bring down the prices of drugs. What happened there?

'All Bark And No Bite': Trump Holds Prescription Drug-Pricing Order In Search Of Deal

"This is a revolutionary change," Trump said at the time. "Nobody's had the courage to do it, or they just didn't want to do it."

But then it languished. Nine months later, it still hadn't gone into effect, and Trump said he would be "announcing something very shortly, a 'favored-nations' clause."

Now, another year later, Trump signed that executive order, but he's telegraphing that he's open to alternatives.

"The Trump administration is all bark and no bite on drug pricing," said Chris Meekins, director of Washington health care policy at Raymond James Financial. "And despite the barks getting louder with executive orders, the bite is no harder."

Don't try to blame me. I haven't started even one thread about HCQ. Other people, mostly Trump supporters, seem obsessed with it.

What I was trying to tell you is that when a President starts talking medicine, he can be making a big mistake. Trump, by doing that and stumbling, made himself a target for anyone who wanted to take a shot at him. He's not that clever. Let the experts make the decisions. A President can't take the heat if their collective decisions are wrong. You really don't get it how Trump manages to make a target out of himself, do you? He seems to enjoy the attention. I think he'd be smart if he took Melania's advice about staying off Twitter. Now if it was television, then the increased attention would mean increased ratings -- that would be a success. Being controversial for the sake of creating interest is one way to succeed in television. It doesn't work as well in politics. I've seen where Biden has attacked Trump over it -- and I think Biden will be believed by a lot of people.

Think about the hot topic of wearing masks. Why is that so controversial? It's because Trump refused to wear one for a long time, so his supporters resisted them too. It became a political thing. As President, he should have been wearing a mask even if he knew he had been tested and couldn't transmit any viruses to others. It's his job to set an example. If his own experts recommend masks, then he should have gone along with them. Is that so hard? I know I don't have the virus; but I don't have a problem wearing a mask when I go into stores. Why should other people look at me and wonder if they should be worried because I don't have a mask? I don't want to cause unnecessary controversy -- so I also don't complain when I see other people not wearing them. If they think they should break the law, I feel sorry for them.
The FDA approves cigarettes and e-cigarettes. Do you believe that they have any credibility?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aspirin has been around a long time too. That doesn't mean it's good for every new disease
Yet it's available freely over the counter in pharmacys and there no campaign on social or mainstream media or ridiculous restrictions being place on it. If it HCQ works even in just 10% of cases, wouldn't that be worth promoting?
Zelenko is being investigated now for claiming his treatment had been approved by the FDA.
And you've proved my point. Go after a minor infraction of the tiles to shut down discussion on the prime focus of his claims. The stuff works.
Can't say he's not trying. What's he up against though? The entire mainstream media backed by deep state billionaires such as Soros and Gates and Co. The entire pharmaceutical industry is worth billions... The potential for covid vaccines on a global scale worth billions more, numerous members of the Senate and Congress, even in his own party, working for those same deep state traitors, you clearly overestimate Trump's power.

According to many reports he has accomplished a great deal. The spin however from his opponents such as yourself distorts reality.
BTW, while Trump may be indeed working as best he can to ensure people are in fact cured, the medical industry itself has no desire or motivation to assist in such a self destructive exercise. The health industry has no more interest in people actually getting better than does weapons manufacturers have any interest in peace.

and I think Biden will be believed by a lot of people

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And there you go again politicising what ought to be a discussion on how to best cure sick people. And if HCQ works, why castigate Trump for avocating it? It isn't about Trump... Look at the big picture. Ask yourself... Why isn't something that has been proved effective, is cheap, not being made readily available and at the top of the list of things needing to be made? Instead people are promoting masks as fashion statements. Spare me.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet it's available freely over the counter in pharmacys and there no campaign on social or mainstream media or ridiculous restrictions being place on it. If it HCQ works even in just 10% of cases, wouldn't that be worth promoting?
You're contradicting yourself. If it's free available over the counter, how can you complain about restrictions on it?

And you've proved my point. Go after a minor infraction of the tiles to shut down discussion on the prime focus of his claims. The stuff works.
Lying by saying it was approved by the FDA doesn't sound minor to me.

Can't say he's not trying. What's he up against though? The entire mainstream media backed by deep state billionaires such as Soros and Gates and Co. The entire pharmaceutical industry is worth billions... The potential for covid vaccines on a global scale worth billions more, numerous members of the Senate and Congress, even in his own party, working for those same deep state traitors, you clearly overestimate Trump's power.
There seems to be no end of excuses for Trump, most of it by blaming other people for his failures.

According to many reports he has accomplished a great deal. The spin however from his opponents such as yourself distorts reality.
BTW, while Trump may be indeed working as best he can to ensure people are in fact cured, the medical industry itself has no desire or motivation to assist in such a self destructive exercise. The health industry has no more interest in people actually getting better than does weapons manufacturers have any interest in peace.
Has he ever heard of cooperating with Congress to get things done? I think the Democrats in Congress would be glad to help do something about the cost of drugs and health care. Trump however seems to think he can do everything on his own. That is not the system we have here in the US.

And there you go again politicising what ought to be a discussion on how to best cure sick people. And if HCQ works, why castigate Trump for avocating it? It isn't about Trump... Look at the big picture. Ask yourself... Why isn't something that has been proved effective, is cheap, not being made readily available and at the top of the list of things needing to be made? Instead people are promoting masks as fashion statements. Spare me.
Look at the opening post. You are questioning if there is even a new virus. That looks like pretty irrational and detached from reality to me. "What scientific proof do we have that the virus is real... Because none of the above, no matter how convincing, is proof."

Trump's mistake was making a statement on HCQ that did not inform people about the potential dangers for certain people or about the time frame when it could be slightly helpful for some people. He was chattering away off the top of his head in an imprecise way that misled certain people -- probably his own supporters more so than others.

There is also a danger by promising safety using this or that. If I promise you a cheap and easy cure if you catch the virus, it's like telling you you can engage in risky behavior -- because this cure will fix everything. Bolsanaro did that in Brazil with disastrous results. If you want to see the results when HCQ and chloroquine are pushed as an easy fix, study what happened in Brazil.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're contradicting yourself. If it's free available over the counter, how can you complain about restrictions on it?
It is available, even in the v vitamin sections if pharmacies, in some countries. For example Indonesia.
Look at the opening post. You are questioning if there is even a new virus.
I still am. Isn't it really just a modification of the Corona virus which had been around for a while? Aren't all flu viruses modifications or morphs of previous viruses? In fact, isn't that precisely why the flu vaccine for one season is less effective next season, and eventually totally ineffective altogether,? So also with covid... Vaccinating the entire planet as Bill Gates suggests is just a scam. Next year the same vaccine won't work. And whatever it costs governments, aka us, is going straight into the pockets of Bill and Melinda. They are playing on the fears of people who are essentially cognitively blind. And I haven't gone into the goal of global tyranny through one world Government.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think someone who can correct me has done me a favor.

Nothing unusual, as you cut the article short to imply something sinister.

Police in Mesa Arizona investigate "every death" in their jurisdiction.

Nothing whatsoever has ever indicated Trump is a Doctor or healthcare professional.

Trump mentioned a drug he was prescribed;
Any person with a smidgen of functioning grey matter "should know" a prescribed drug is effected by and through a licensed Physician.

The specific drug Trump mentioned he was prescribed and already taking is hydroxycholoroquine. (Not chloroquine).

An Arizona "couple" decided to self-prescribe and mix a toxic cocktail and drink it.

Shocking, you ended the article with the females comment to NOT listen to Trump...
About WHAT?
Trump never suggested anyone do what that couple did!

The Report is Not news at all.
The Real news would be... Where exactly did the couple get the drug hydroxcholroquine Trump mentioned and who prescribed it to them?

IF they took that drug, NOTHING indicated they were prescribed that drug.

Fish tank cleaner has is a chemical compound ingredient of "chloroquine phosphate".
Which is NOT hydroxychloroquine!

Seriously the ignorance of teens mixing toxic cocktails to get high and an elderly couple self inducing a cocktail with a fish-tank cleaner to prevent themselves from contracting a virus...reveals just one of the 50+ years of grave failures, in America...

Maybe Trumps hope for making America Great "Again"... is beyond your comprehension to even know what that means. It appears to be the case...since:
Fake News tickles your fancy, as you have repeatedly proven.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Maybe the white supremacists are behind it. Maybe it's Trump. This virus is more dangerous for blacks and Latinos. Maybe Trump thinks he can win the next election if enough blacks and Latinos die of coronavirus.
ha well those are all maybes, wadr; the epa guy who prohibits Drs from dispensing cqn has a name and and address though eh

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm afraid I don't know much about news media bias teams, either. I actually try to avoid the news. I think BBC, CBC, SkyNews, Reuters are fairly neutral, if that's even possible.

NEWS- to any individual, is simply something "they" have "never" heard before.

Covid19 has been mentioned nearly 2 billion times on so-called "News" medias.

Corona Viruses are NOT a NEW phenomena.

SARS- CoV simply means an identified Corona Virus that inflicts the individual with issues identified as "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome" (SARS).

SARS- CoV2...aka Covid-19, is a type of a Corona Virus, that has also been identified as a Corona Virus that causes a person to have "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome"

Severe- means Intense.
Acute- means sudden onset.
Respiratory- means regarding the function of inhaling and exhailing and its effects on the nasal passages, larynx, trachea, bronchial tubes, and lungs of a person.
Syndrome- means a condition characterized by a set of associated symptoms.

Influenza Virus AND Corona Virus are Not the Same.

Influenza Virus- has multiple identified Viruses that belong to the catagory of the Influenza Virus.

Corona Virus- has multiple Viruses that belong to the catagory of the Corona Virus.

Both categories can negatively affect the Respriatory system of an individual.

Transmittal of a virus that affects the Respriatory system ... is by and through the very things that have to do with the Respiratory System...
Air, inhaling, exhaling Breath function, mucus, saliva, snot, tears, and transferring those things by direct contact or as air born or on to items.
Basic knowledge, (but apparently is a new phenomenon to some people.)

Both catagories have a range of symptoms from mild to severe.

Any person contracting a virus from either category...may or may not be able to overcome the onset.
Age, other medical issues, presently taking of any drugs, hygiene habits, carefree personal contact with other people, usual jobs, usual presence where crowds frequent and a whole
Host of things individuals do on a regular basis. (Also is basic knowledge, but seems to be a phenomenon to some people).

Cure for Corona viruses?
None.

How to protect "yourself"?
* wear a surgical mask, or make one, or get a cute designer mask being sold online by a complete stranger.....oh and wear "that same" mask repeatedly... UGH!

Because the fact is: those masks do not filter, prevent or destroy a corona virus.

Self-quarantine yourself to your home.

Because every home owner/ renter practices home and personal cleanliness, exercises by moving from the tv chair to the refrigerator, doesn't talk, cough, sneeze, kiss, has a regular healthy diet, already takes some type of drug...
BY All means...stay at home...you may be the culprit to infect others....and get involved...peer out your windows and call the tattle-tail hotlines on anyone not wearing a mask...because how dare a Free person actually exercise their rights! UGH

Reactions: Grailhunter

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So? Why is that relevant?
No one has promoted only one thing is good for every new disease.

Jared Kushner ...Dr. Zelenko's work ...both Jewish? ...

Your long list of name dropping... is suppose to what?

Notify the forum Trump knows a lot of people? LOL

Or notify the forum you endlessly attempt to imply guilt by association? LOL

Both facts are already known.

when a President starts talking medicine, he can be making a big mistake.

I agree. It is not the Government's Job in any capacity "to provide" healthcare, medicine, research, news, warnings, "to the civilian" population.

Trump, by doing that and stumbling, made himself a target for anyone who wanted to take a shot at him.

Trump became a Target, of anyone who is or promotes social And political Marxist communism, the day he announced a candidacy to seek a government office position.

Think about the hot topic of wearing masks. Why is that so controversial?

It is not rocket science...people regularly use the restroom and not wash their hands, regularly cough, sneeze, and not cover their mouths nor wash their hands afterward, change diapers and not wash their hands afterward, put their fingers in their mouths, scratch their anus, wipe their eyes, pick at their ears, pick their noses, kiss, spit, handle merchandise for sale, use door handles, for starters...
And any prudent Adult would not require the news media to tell them or remind them or signs to remind them bacterial germs and viruses can be potentially transmitted by their unchecked nasty habits.

If you think it's a good idea to wear a mask for the purpose of keeping your saliva, sneezes, coughs, runny nose, etc. to yourself...
Great. Personally I prefer to use a clean and disposable tissue for such purposes.

If you think you are protected from or unable to transmit a Covid virus because you are wearing a mask....you'd be in error.

For all the people with nasty personal habits and lack of personal hygiene habits...please do wear masks all the time and don't touch other people with your grubby hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy