Day of the Lord - Introduction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he's not fibbing on God. that is a ridiculous thing to say.
You have death before sin, if your are correct. the wages of sin is death. I don't think the animals were touched with sin until they were tainted after the Fall.
Animals have never been given an immortal soul like humans so that doesn't equate at all. Before Adam and Eve ate of the knowledge of good and evil they knew not that they were naked, they had no sin, thus they could not die because they were eternal souls, when sin entered in so did death, thus Satan's lie was thou shalt not surely die. And he is fibbing because God never said Day, He said YOWM (TIME PERIOD) then described that which would take 13.7 billion years to complete. It doesn't matter where you and him can grasp it or not, God took that long.

This is the whole thing--instead of talking about how God's word is right, you proclaim you will be. What are we supposed to do when you post , genuflect?

There is no Christ that I see in your posts. You are more about yourself.

I've seen all I need to see... I'll let myself out. still a firm believer in 6 days.

Christ doesn't see your false assumptions as of him. When the Galatians were wrong Paul called them foolish for having turned from the FAITH and going about serving the Jewish LAWS. Me calling someone out as nit teaching the acts is an act of love, I could just not waste the time but I care, I really do. How many souls are you not reaching because you are in error on this?

The same thing with teaching the false RCC doctrine applies here.

Incorrect, I understand His WORD which is right, if you stated Jesus is the Lord of lords but he was never raised you would be WRONG and I would be RIGHT, there would be no use in me saying God is right when you think YEA, God is right, Jesus was never raised, I know God is right and Jesus was raised, just like I know God is right and the Creation took 13.7 billion years, thus I am right in that I understand the scriptures/testimony of God on this, after all, this is not Moses' point of view, but Gods first hand account. "There was DARKNESS on the Face of the Deep", thus when I show you a Microwave Image that shows 400 million years of Dark Ages you can't grasp it, even though it proves God was right, and thus it testifies of God !! Not of me.

Gen. 1:2 THERE WAS DARKNESS ON THE FACE OF THE DEEP...... {See DARK AGES: BELOW} Its a Microwave Picture, its real !!! It proves God's word is correct, get over the DAY ASSUMPTION.wmap_0 (3).jpg

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is n nothing wrong with the bible, its with people like you who can't see the facts that God laid down, He never said DAY He said YOWM or time period. You have looked at the KJV, which was translated close to 3000 years after Genesis and stated, LOOK, this says day. And you refuse to look at al the FACTS an them look t the actual Hebrew word which says TIME PERIOD and insert the actual TIME PERIOD all because you do nit use the common horse sense you were born with.
It so obviously means 24 hour days of creation.

The correct translation in Genesis 1 is day, because the literal and most common meaning of yom is DAY, coupled with the description that each yom consisted of an EVENING and a MORNING,- which only 24 hour days have - an indeterminate or indefinite time period of billions of years required by the GAP theory to make the Bible fit the atheist evolutionary need for the earth to be 4.4/billion years old.

Not only that, but God could have easily created everything in six minutes, or six seconds, or 6/10th of a second.

According to the Sabbath – millennium doctrine taught by the early church, especially Barnabas, The reason God took six days for creation, and rested on the seventh day, was to establish the prophetical foreshadow of there being 6000 years, or prophetic days, from the first Adam to the return of Jesus, with the thousand year millennium reign of Jesus being the seventh day, or 7000th year from Adam, aka Gods sabbath rest for His people that remains, that no one has entered into yet, per Hebrews 4.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds good in theory ... Let's talk about the people living in Central America 100 years before Columbus arrived with the Gospel:
  1. How did Jesus draw them?
  2. What were they given "faith" in?
  3. They lived and died without ever hearing the word of God, right?
  4. Did they reject something they never heard of?

The answers to those questions forces me to accept that salvation is of the God (monergism) and Romans 9 is about more than just Israel:

14 What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? [fn]Far from it! 15 For He says to Moses, “I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOMEVER I HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL SHOW COMPASSION TO WHOMEVER I SHOW COMPASSION.” 16 So then, it does not depend on the person who wants it nor the one who runs, but on God who has mercy.

20 On the contrary, who are you, you foolish person, who answers back to God? The thing molded will not say to the molder, “Why did you make me like this,” will it? 21 Or does the potter not have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one object for honorable use, and another for common use? 22 What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with great patience objects of wrath prepared for destruction? 23 And He did so to make known the riches of His glory upon objects of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory, 24 namely us, whom He also called, not only from among Jews, but also from among Gentiles, 25 as He also says in Hosea:
“I WILL CALL THOSE WHO WERE NOT MY PEOPLE, ‘MY PEOPLE,’
AND HER WHO WAS NOT BELOVED, ‘BELOVED.’”
This makes OUR evangelism of the greatest importance ... we are not the CAUSE of anyone's salvation, but we are the MEANS that God has chosen to use to spread HIS great and mighty work of saving "those whom He foreknew and He predestined" and "whosoever believes in the Son" (both are the same group of individuals). I want "beautiful feet" [Romans 10:15]. :)

Your error is not considering the fact that Jesus said after he was lifted up he would draw all into himself, and scripture says this the Holy Spirit does that, and that hearing the word of God gives enough faith to be saved.

What happened before Christ is irrelevant, given the fact that scripture says that those who never heard The gospel will be judged on how they kept the law God wrote on her heart called the conscience, which were either accuse them or excuse them on judgment day.

Thus what I was talking about was obviously pertaining to those that hear the word preached, after Jesus rose from the dead and draws all men to himself.

This means everyone who hears the word of God preached has the faith and ability ability to respond to the drawing of the Holy Spirit and receive Jesus and become a son of God, John 1:12, or to resist the Holy Spirit as Stephen in Acts 7:54 said was the reason that His own people that Jesus came for, the Jews, rejected and killed their own Messiah, John 1:11.

I realized years ago that the Bible absolutely refutes reformed dogma and Calvinism.

Jesus came only for Israel. Matthew 15:24.

They were God’s elect. Isaiah 45:4

Yet His own, that He came for, REJECTED Him. John 1:11:

Joh 1:11 He came unto HIS OWN, and his own received him NOT.

Jesus, who is God, yearned for His own elect people whom He came for, to come to Him - but they refused:

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and YE WOULD NOT!

This is absolutely impossible in Calvinism - for the elect, who Jesus came for, to resist and reject salvation - yet they did just that, falsifying reformed election dogma.

Act 13:45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

Act 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should FIRST have been spoken to YOU: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

The Bible is clear that God gave us free will, and the Holy Spirit is resistible - which is why elect Israel was able to reject their election - and proves there is no such thing as irresistible grace.

Stephen preached to those same elect Israelites (Isaiah 45:4) who Jesus came for, but they rejected Him (John 1:11) who He yearned would come to Him, BUT THEY WOULD NOT (Matthew 23:37) and told them that the reason they killed the prophets God sent, then rejected, and killed their own Messiah when He came for them, is because they RESIST the Holy Spirit.

Act 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always RESIST THE HOLY GHOST : as your fathers did, so do ye.

Act 7:52 Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered (Jesus).

The Holy Spirit, without which no man can say Jesus is Lord, is resistible, proving we have free will.

Faith comes by hearing Gods word Romans 10:17, not by first being regenerated, and grace is resistible because the Holy Spirit is resistible.

Salvation is not guaranteed from having faith, man has freewill to receive Jesus John. 1:12, or resist the drawing by the HS and reject Jesus, as the elect Israelis did, when Jesus came for His OWN John 1:11.

There is NO irresistible grace or unconditional Election.

Israel, Gods elect, resisted the Holy Spirit and rejected Jesus, their savior.

As Jesus said to them:

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Joh 5:40 And ye WILL NOT come to me, that ye might have life.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It so obviously means 24 hour days of creation.
Yu are obviously wrong. And its nit even close, lets call it naivete.

The correct translation in Genesis 1 is day, because the literal and most common meaning of yom is DAY, coupled with the description that each yom consisted of an EVENING and a MORNING,- which only 24 hour days have - an indeterminate or indefinite time period of billions of years required by the GAP theory to make the Bible fit the atheist evolutionary need for the earth to be 4.4/billion years old.
The correct the correct tie period is billions of years, we can see tat is how old the creation is. Yes, DARKNESS then LIGHT, the actual root word fir YOWM means "Too be Hot". Thus the DARK ages (400 million years came first) then the stars starting forming (TO BE HOT).

There is no Gap Theory, you are the same types that cite a gap theory in Daniels 70 year prophecy probably. I stated, (READ MY LIPS so to speak) that God created the Universes and all of its inhabitants over a 13.7 billion year time period. Get your facts straight. I don't care what Evolutionists say nor Young Earthers. They are both wrong.

Not only that, but God could have easily created everything in six minutes, or six seconds, or 6/10th of a second.
As I stated, you say "God COULD HAVE" and I point to the laws of nature God created, now PROVE to me why God needs to change those very laws He created, if you can do this I might just listen, but you can't, because God lives in ALL TIME AT ONECE !! He doesn't need to hurry any thing up, why does this seemingly go right over you guys heads? As soon as God SPOKE, the Creation was in existence, so God COULD HAVE doesn't cut it, He did not create it on 6 minute or 6 days He created the Universe in 13.7 billion years and RESTED 6000 years ago when He created man. Thus when other galaxies are formed today, God COMMADED that 13.7 billion years ago, when we give birth to children God commanded that also, or do you think since God is "RESTING" no creation now is of God? All Creation is of God, only men have been given the Eternal Soul because God breathed on his and said Let Us (the Father, Son and Holy Spirit) make man in Our spirit, and in Our likeness.

According to the Sabbath – millennium doctrine taught by the early church, especially Barnabas, The reason God took six days for creation, and rested on the seventh day, was to establish the prophetical foreshadow of there being 6000 years, or prophetic days, from the first Adam to the return of Jesus, with the thousand year millennium reign of Jesus being the seventh day, or 7000th year from Adam, aka Gods sabbath rest for His people that remains, that no one has entered into yet, per Hebrews 4.

Correct, he took 6 YOWMS (Time Periods) to teach us just that.

Your problem is you refuse to understand the very Laws of Nature God created are FACTUAL CONSTANTS.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your error is not considering the fact that Jesus said after he was lifted up he would draw all into himself, and scripture says this the Holy Spirit does that, and that hearing the word of God gives enough faith to be saved.

What happened before Christ is irrelevant, given the fact that scripture says that those who never heard The gospel will be judged on how they kept the law God wrote on her heart called the conscience, which were either accuse them or excuse them on judgment day.

Thus what I was talking about was obviously pertaining to those that hear the word preached, after Jesus rose from the dead and draws all men to himself.
This is a confusing response to my post.

Jesus made his statement somewhere around AD 31-33 and was “lifted up” in AD 33.
I was asking about people living in North America between AD 100 and AD 1400 (that’s a LOT of generations).

Christopher Columbus arrived in North America with the gospel around AD 1500 (1492 for the first voyage).

So in what sense were ALL MEN WITHOUT EXCEPTION drawn to Jesus from AD 33 to AD 1400?
(“All men without exception” is the claim of those that like to tell me Calvinism is wrong but never quite seem to actually answer the questions being asked.)

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a confusing response to my post.

Jesus made his statement somewhere around AD 31-33 and was “lifted up” in AD 33.
I was asking about people living in North America between AD 100 and AD 1400 (that’s a LOT of generations).

Christopher Columbus arrived in North America with the gospel around AD 1500 (1492 for the first voyage).

So in what sense were ALL MEN WITHOUT EXCEPTION drawn to Jesus from AD 33 to AD 1400?
(“All men without exception” is the claim of those that like to tell me Calvinism is wrong but never quite seem to actually answer the questions being asked.)

Try re reading Romans 10: no one can believe unless they hear the word preached.

Those are judged by their conscience.

The obvious point is Jesus draws all men who hear the word about Him, reformed election dogma is bogus.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Therefore God's reminder, in Leviticus 23:32 that is (it's ok you forgot the verse numbers)
Well, thanks for the heads up...I am numerically dyslexic, so it happens sometimes.....but the Alzheimer's, anti-Jesus and the other cracks are saying way more about you than they are about me.....

The Jews had a seven day week prefigured by the creative "days" which were not 24 hour days because each one was "evening to morning"....not "evening to evening" as the Jewish literal days were.
The humor does not mask the insults.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the day of the Lord?

Hi all,
I just posted a new video on the subject. Please view my video and let me know what you think.

Title: DOL 01 Day of the Lord Introduction
I regret to say that the basis of this clip, at least Zephaniah 1:14-18, was already fulfilled nearly 2600 years ago. It is recorded history.

Let me briefly explain:

The "great day of the LORD is near;" and that it is a Day of "wrath," "distress," and a "Day of clouds," when the LORD would come. These words signify and warn, in symbolic language, a prediction of the impending judgment on Jerusalem/Judah, verses 1:4. This day of judgment came literally in 606-586 BC.

Zephaniah 1:14-18

New International Version

14 The great day of the Lord is near—
near and coming quickly.
The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter;
the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry.
15 That day will be a day of wrath—
a day of distress and anguish,
a day of trouble and ruin,
a day of darkness and gloom,
a day of clouds and blackness—
16 a day of trumpet and battle cry
against the fortified cities
and against the corner towers.

17 “I will bring such distress on all people
that they will grope about like those who are blind,
because they have sinned against the Lord.
Their blood will be poured out like dust
and their entrails like dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold
will be able to save them
on the day of the Lord’s wrath.”

In the fire of his jealousy
the whole earth will be consumed,
for he will make a sudden end
of all who live on the earth.(NIV)

Or in the TPT translation for verse 18b”…The LORD’s anger was LIKE a furious fire scorching the earth…” Clearly strong figurative language for effect.

The Book of Nahum 1:3-6 uses similar symbolic metaphoric language in the prediction of the fall of Nineveh. Judgment of Assyria was upon them.

The Lord’s Anger Against Nineveh

2 The Lord is a jealous and avenging God;
the Lord takes vengeance and is filled with wrath.
The Lord takes vengeance on his foes
and vents his wrath against his enemies.
3 The Lord is slow to anger but great in power;
the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished.
His way is in the whirlwind and the storm,
and clouds are the dust of his feet.
4 He rebukes the sea and dries it up;
he makes all the rivers run dry.
Bashan and Carmel wither
and the blossoms of Lebanon fade.
5 The mountains quake before him
and the hills melt away.
The earth trembles at his presence,
the world and all who live in it.
6 Who can withstand his indignation?
Who can endure his fierce anger?
His wrath is poured out like fire;
the rocks are shattered before him.

The LORD "has his way in the whirlwind...and the clouds are the dust of his feet." El Shaddai would come, the mountains would melt, the earth would be destroyed at his presence when he came on the clouds.

We know that Nineveh was destroyed, and not by a literal coming of the LORD out of heaven on literal clouds, but by the invading armies of the Chaldeans and Medes around 612 BC. A similar judgment came upon Jerusalem and Judah.

Blessings, APAK

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Maybe, yeah, maybe, the day that you become free of your devilish idolatry spread by the satanic Roman Catholic Church which rides upon the Beast of sea, and be free from the CURSE of the cross you carry upon yourself, as your icon, with which is impossible to heir the Kingdom of GOD, YEAH, maybe you will UNDERSTAND the Word of GOD.

Maybe.
Til then, I'm just glad we're good friends and we can keep the iron sharp.

By the Word of GOD see the place to which will be thrown the followers of devilish idolatry spread by the satanic Roman Catholic Church which rides upon the Beast of sea, and take the cross you are carrying upon yourself, as your icon.

Revelation 19
v.19 And I saw the Beast (the Beast of sea), and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

v.20 And the Beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him (the Beast of sea) , with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the Beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

v.21 And the remnant were slain with the Sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth:

Get ready because THE WORD IS GOD

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong, I have been preaching the word over 35 years. The fact that you think this universe is only 6000 years old is on you, its an incoherent understanding, and the Serpent loves lying to those like who who will then repeat it, and thus those atheists God might have reached can't be reached because they see what you believe, which can't be true, and call Christianity a false notion that came from men.
Atheist do not come to God, because God's Word caters to them.

At the Second Coming, when those stars come to earth as literal angels, you will realize they are closer than you think they are.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalms 90:4 doesn't even come close to making the case that a Biblical Day equals 1,000 years. Not even close.
"For a thousand years in Thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night."

Not even a hint of reference to a Day's period of time. Shameless!
Actually this is the correct way to say a 24 hour day in Hebrew. The Hebrew term day is the 12 hours of daylight only. Adding the 12 hours of the night watch gives us a full 24 hour day. The way the Psalmist presents it is the same as Genesis 1, with evening and morning as a day.

But the whole point is not a literal day even if 24 hours is implied. The Day with the Lord is the symbolism, where as 1000 years is the literal part of the equation.

Reactions: Keraz

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Atheist do not come to God, because God's Word caters to them.

At the Second Coming, when those stars come to earth as literal angels, you will realize they are closer than you think they are.
The Holy Spirit draws ALL MEN.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The theme of the OP, and opinion of others here, is that the 'Day of the Lord' is a prolonged period of time. The suggestion in this thread is that it is the Great Tribulation period of time.

The Bible seems to disagree in many places.

Hey, here's another one..

Amos 5.

In verse 8, Amos compares the 'day' to the night. An undebatable comparison of a'day' period of time to its opposite. What is the opposite of day? Night time.
"Seek Him that maketh the ... day dark with night: ... The Lord is His name." Amos 5:8

There was a very special day in Bible history where the day was turned to night temporarily. It was at Jesus' crucifixion. "And it was about the sixth hour (12pm), and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour (3pm)." This was ONE Day, for 3 hours time.
Luke 23:44

Further along, in the exact same chapter that just used the word 'day' in obvious comparison to night, we have verse 18.
"Woe unto you that desire the Day of the Lord! ... the Day of the Lord is darkness and not light. ... Shall not the Day of the Lord be darkness and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"
Amos 5:18
Amos 5:20

Clearly, since there is undeniable usage of the word 'day' in the same chapter referring to a 24-hour period of time, the word 'day' in verse 18 & 20 means a 24-hour period of time.

For the record, it refers to the Wrath of God that comes immediately after Jesus' return presented in Matthew 24:29; Isaiah 13:9-11; Isaiah 34:4; Revelation 6:13-14.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
For the record, it refers to the Wrath of God that comes immediately after Jesus' return presented in Matthew 24:29; Isaiah 13:9-11; Isaiah 34:4; Revelation 6:13-14.
ALL of your scriptures are prophesied to happen BEFORE Jesus Returns.
Matthew 24:29 for example; refers to the Great Trib, of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls. THEN; Jesus Returns. v 30

But the actual Day of the Lord's wrath is clearly stated to happen at the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:12-17
It will be just a one day event. Isaiah 9:14, Isaiah 29:6, Revelation 18:8, +

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the Word of GOD see the place to which will be thrown the followers of devilish idolatry spread by the satanic Roman Catholic Church which rides upon the Beast of sea, and take the cross you are carrying upon yourself, as your icon.

Revelation 19
v.19 And I saw the Beast (the Beast of sea), and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

v.20 And the Beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him (the Beast of sea) , with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the Beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

v.21 And the remnant were slain with the Sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth:

Get ready because THE WORD IS GOD
Um ... Knock, knock.

The Roman Catholic Church supports YOUR doctrine.

Yeah.

Not mine.

Pre-Trib Rapture and 'The Day of the Lord' being the Great Trib? Yeah, that's all RCC False Doctrine there, dear friend.

Sounds like you're the one with no oil in your lamp. Mine's trimmed and ready to go. There's nowhere to go though til the Great Trib is over. Then we'll see. Every eye.
Matthew 24:29-30
Revelation 1:7

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually this is the correct way to say a 24 hour day in Hebrew. The Hebrew term day is the 12 hours of daylight only. Adding the 12 hours of the night watch gives us a full 24 hour day. The way the Psalmist presents it is the same as Genesis 1, with evening and morning as a day.

But the whole point is not a literal day even if 24 hours is implied. The Day with the Lord is the symbolism, where as 1000 years is the literal part of the equation.
My goodness, it is comical the lengths you people will go to in twisting and stretching and completely fabricating scripture to fit your False Doctrines.

Psalm 90:4

A watch in the night is a 3 hour period of time. There are 4 watches in the night. 6pm-9pm is the 1st. 9-12 the 2nd. 12-3 the 3rd and 3-6 the 4th.

A thousand years in God's sight is as a day that has just gone by, OR EVEN as a 3-hour watch in the night. MEANING: it is a short period of time because God does not exist within time. He created time, space and matter. Thus, He exists outside of it in a purely spiritual dimension. He cannot exist inside something that did not exist at one time.

Here, again. Day means Day.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL of your scriptures are prophesied to happen BEFORE Jesus Returns.
Matthew 24:29 for example; refers to the Great Trib, of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls. THEN; Jesus Returns. v 30

But the actual Day of the Lord's wrath is clearly stated to happen at the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:12-17
It will be just a one day event. Isaiah 9:14, Isaiah 29:6, Revelation 18:8, +
There's only one Great Trib, Keraz.

Many of the verses you quoted I used in my post.

You are ignoring Isaiah 13:9-11 which shows that the Day of the Lord is the same day Jesus returns, and Jesus returns after the Great Trib. Matthew 24:29

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are ignoring Isaiah 13:9-11 which shows that the Day of the Lord is the same day Jesus returns,
If you think Jesus Returns to destroy the world, you are in total contradiction to the actual descriptions of the Return given in Revelation 19:11-21, Matthew 24:30-31, Zechariah 14:3-11.
There's only one Great Trib, Keraz.
Yes, and the Sixth Seal is not part of it.
That worldwide disaster will happen several years before the GT, which commences 3 1/2 years before the Return.