Day of the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You avoid Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-3, Malachi 4:1, AND what 2 Peter 3:7 said.

Quite wrong and shows you up as one who fails to properly read what the Bible actually says.
The earth will remain forever: Ecclesiastes 1:4, Psalms 78:69, Ephesians 3:21, Isaiah 45:18
I avoided nothing.

All the verses and word definitions can be seen right here:

Day of the Lord

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I avoided nothing.

All the verses and word definitions can be seen right here:

Day of the Lord
You addressed nothing that asked you to.
I looked at your website article about the Day of the Lord. It is entirely a preterist point of view and a list of word meanings constructed to suit false theories.
Here is the truth of what will happen, Written so as even those who dropped out at 4th grade, can understand:

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes. Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land. Jeremiah 12:14

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection. Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1

You undesirable nation – the Israelite people: now that is, every born again Christian. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’ 2 Peter 2:9
The Jewish State of Israel will be uprooted and will no longer exist after that Day. Jeremiah 12:14, Romans 9:27

Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians. Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14

leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah 4:3, Zechariah 9:14-18

rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the true Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The fallen angels are bound in the pit until the white throne judgment, so most assuredly is not them.

They are demons.

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

This is when satan comes to earth, defacto as the anti christ, his angels are the 7000 that will die instantly at Christ return.

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

Reactions: Acolyte

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The whole universe is destroyed, not just the earth.

The earth will never be destroyed ,it shall be rejuvenated ,in other words back to where it was when God first created it,ie,perfect..

If you read Peter correctly,he gives you all 3 ages

II Peter 3:5 "For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:"

Most Christians today, and all of the worldly people today are willingly placing their selves in ignorance on this matter of the creation. Old as it is spoken of here is very ancient, goes far back before the time of Noah and Adam, and even before the creation of the animal world and the earth age as we know it now. Peter is telling you that in the far past, there was a first earth age. Not a different world or planet, but the same planet [earth] existing in a time frame prior to as the earth exist today. The same world, but a different world age or time frame.

II Peter 3:6 "Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:"

That world age or cosmos that existed in that ancient time of the past, and everything that was a part of it was destroyed completely. All life on it was completely done away with. God destroyed it completely and it happened at Satan's overthrow. Many people believe that this flood was the flood of Noah's day, however, the flood of Noah's day did not destroy this world age, life from before that flood carried right over into the dispensation that followed one year later, after the waters had subsided.

Even in the first two verses of Genesis, God declared that there was a first earth age. Lets go there and study what the Word actually says there.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

There are two bodies mentioned in this verse; the heaven and the earth. It simply states a fact, and left the time factor out. This verse not only did not say when, but left it totally to our imagination, as to the eternal span of time, and who the creation took place. In Proverbs 8:22we read of wisdom speaking through Solomon. Wisdom is God, for all wisdom is of God. "The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His ways, before the works of old." What works of old could this be? It is the old earth age, spoken of in Revelation 12.

II Peter 3:12 "Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?"

The "day of God" is the last day of the Millennium age. The elements spoken of here are those evil rudiments that were spoken of in verse ten. When the lake of fire comes into being, every thing that offends God is done away with. God's people are not going to have to put up with the things of the devil because all those evil idolatrous things will be gone. Those that have washed themselves in the blood of the Lamb, and repented of their sins in Jesus name will be taken care of no matter what comes to pass

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked at your website article about the Day of the Lord. It is entirely a preterist point of view and a list of word meanings constructed to suit false theories.
Here is the truth of what will happen, Written so as even those who dropped out at 4th grade, can understand:

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes. Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land. Jeremiah 12:14

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection. Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1

You undesirable nation – the Israelite people: now that is, every born again Christian. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’ 2 Peter 2:9
The Jewish State of Israel will be uprooted and will no longer exist after that Day. Jeremiah 12:14, Romans 9:27

Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians. Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14

leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah 4:3, Zechariah 9:14-18

rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the true Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I am solidly Pre-Trib. I have no idea what you are.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

This is when satan comes to earth, defacto as the anti christ, his angels are the 7000 that will die instantly at Christ return.

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

This is historical reference. Satan was cast out of heaven before Adam was created.

He had to be on the earth to tempt the Eve.

There's also the historical reference to Satan trying to kill the baby Jesus.

Satan is not the AC.

The fallen angels have been chained since the war. Read Jude.

Fallen Angels cannot die.

The 7000 that die are humans.

Reactions: Trekson

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Day of the Lord

Historically repeated,
also referenced as "That Day" ... reveals a particular prophetic presence of the Lord.

Glory to God,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Day of the Lord

Historically repeated,
also referenced as "That Day" ... reveals a particular prophetic presence of the Lord.

Glory to God,
Taken

Where did you get day the Lord always means presence of the Lord?

He is not present when the AC is revealed or when the two witnesses are killed.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You have no idea what you're talking about. I am solidly Pre-Trib. I have no idea what you are.
You have no idea of what I am talking about.
The Prophetic Word is a closed Book to you, having chosen to believe lies and false teachings. Isaiah 29:9-12, 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12, Revelation 3:3 If you don't wake up, the Lord will come upon you like an thief......

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
This is historical reference. Satan was cast out of heaven before Adam was created.

Satan is not the AC.

The 7000 that die are humans.

Didn't say he hasn't been on earth,but he's not now,and yes he tried to kill Christ,heck even tried to prevent Him from being born.

Right now he's in Heaven as our accuser

Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power [authority] of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

The above has yet to happen.

Have you seen satan yet?Keep living and you will

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles [signs] which he had power [it was given him] to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

This is the whole object for the great tribulation. "DECEPTION"! Satan is going to make an image of this "one world system" [religious beast] and breath life into system. Their will be something symbolic created within the system that will cause the whole world to bow. This reminds me of the "image" created in Babylon's "one world government" under king Nebuchadnezzar, in Daniel 3. At that time there were only three that would not bow to the image.

The 7000 are not human as no one dies until after the great white throne judgement

Also who told you they (demons)or what ever you chose to call them,can't die?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you "THINK" in the CARNAL, then NO you would not "SEE" the Lords Presence.

If you "THINK" in the SPIRITUAL, then YES you would "KNOW" "nothing prophesied to Effect Gods WILL, IS without Gods POWER to fulfill HIS WILL".

He is not present when the AC is revealed

The AC is NOT revealed, "UNTIL" the DAY of Lord Himself gives the AC "power" to be "revealed"!

Rev 5
[5] And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

or when the two witnesses are killed.

The Two WITNESSES are revealed, Give testimony, become bodily Killed, ARE Saved and Born Again and RISEN UP....."ALL" effected ON the DAY of the Lord Himself, giving them "power".

Every DIVISION between men and God;
and Every STANDING of men WITH God;
Are SPIRITUAL Events, with the LORD'S SPIRITUAL Presence in the matter.

Thing is...you are implying a perspective from Worldly EYES. When the END-Time prophecies About the Lords Power being revealed are through Spiritual eyes.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....for that Day will come upon everyone, the whole world over. Luke 21:34-35 Isaiah 24, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17, +
Your Bible quotes in no way prove a 'rapture to heaven'.

RAPTURE, is a term, specific to Christ's Church being bodily resurrected and redeemed.

Not sure why you think "that" is a redemption, of bodies, souls, spirits...."going to Heaven." Scripture does not say that.

Souls and spirits of the (bodily dead saved), are IN Heaven now.
Their dead bodies are buried in the earth.

Their dead bodies shall be resurrected from their graves and GO TO the Clouds.

The Lord Jesus Descends FROM Heaven TO the Clouds, and unto HIM, He raises (resurrects those physically DEAD bodies)

When the Lord Jesus Descends FROM Heaven TO the Clouds, He has WITH HIM, the souls and spirits of THE DEAD BODIES, He raises UP to meet Him in the Clouds.

When He Raises UP, (resurrects) a physically
Dead body; It IS Raised Up (resurrected IN GLORY, and IMMORTALITY), and that body's Saved Soul and Quickened Spirit is Reunited with it's Glorified / Immortal Body.

Regarding the STILL Living bodies, of the saved and born again......"THEIR" saved souls and quickened spirits are still within their "alive physical bodies".

"THEY" shall be REDEEMED, ie CALLED UP TO Him, IN the Clouds; As well "THEIR" Bodies Glorified /IMMORTAL, and Meet the Lord IN the Clouds; WHOLE....Glorified Body, Saved Soul and Quickened Spirit...And thus BE JOINED "WITH" "THEIR" Lord God Almighty.

WHY? WHY "THEM" and ONLY THEM?

Because "THEY" "ARE" Christ's "CHURCH".

And WHAT "SETS" Christ's CHURCH, "APART" from "ALL OTHERS" ?

"CONVERSION" !!!

And WHAT IS A "CONVERSION" of a man?

SPECIFIC...It is a man WHO, Believes IN GOD, IN JESUS, IN CHRIST.....AND such man HAS "VOWED" such BELIEF....AND such man HAS "REPENTED" for having had "DISBELIEF" ...AND such man HAS AGREEDED to give HIS LIFE, Crucified WITH Christ Jesus.

AND the Lord has forgiven the man;
...And cleansed, sanctified, covered, justified, and kept that mans BODY, TO the DAY, He calls that BODY up to Him, in Glory.
...AND the Lord has Restored/Saved the mans soul.
....AND the Lord has Quickened the mans spirit.

And A DAY will come, WHEN the Lord Himself, SHALL CLAIM (redeem) that which BELONGS TO HIM, AND the FASHION of WHEN and HOW the Lord SHALL REDEEM what IS HIS, "IS" revealed IN Scripture.

That Which Belongs TO the Lord Himself, IS CALLED "HIS CHURCH".

That which is the DAY of the Lord CLAIMING "HIS CHRUCH", is a simple ONE WORD TERM men "OF Christ's CHURCH", call "RAPTURE",
Which derived from:

Harpazo - Greek -
.....meaning to snatch, to seize, to take

Rapere' - Latin -
.....meaning carry off, catch up

Rapture - English -
.....meaning caught up

1 Thes 4
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall becaught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

SO WHY Christ's Church "ONLY" ?

Because TO UNDERSTAND, Gods INTENT;
THAT.... IT IS ALL ABOUT DIVIDING WHO IS "WITH"....The Lord God Almighty;
from WHO IS NOT.

Luke 12
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Matt 12
[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

A man Converted "IN CHRST" IS:
A man WHOSE conviction and vow IS:
Exclusively TO:

Thee.......God Creator and Maker of all things.
Lord........Jesus
God.........Heavenly Father
Almighty...Spirit Power

A MAN, ALREADY Converted IN Christ, IS ALREADY Accomplished WHOLLY, WHOLE;
Body, Soul, Spirit....He IS Already "PREPARED" to be "Claimed, Redeemed, Caught Up TO the Lord, ON the Day The Lord Calls him up".

"That mans, Preparation is established, and that man is Called having "OVERCOME"...
Thus "that man" IS Prepared for the Lord to Redeem (Rapture, call him up).

"THEY" have not BEEN APPOINTED to Suffer WRATH effected BY God.

1 THes 5:
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

AND THE REST OF THE WORLDS population?

Particularly ISRAEL....(not the country), but the PEOPLE of Hebrew/Jewish bloodline, FAITHFUL to God? They (most) have their own uniqueness that they Believe in God, but NOT IN CHRIST JESUS.

They will suffer through the Wrath of the Lamb, during the beginning of Gods GREAT Tribulation.

Rev 6:
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

^ SIX seals of the Lord Gods Tribulation will have BEEN OPENED....

Men WIth God and Against Christ Jesus...
And men Without God and Without Christ Jesus Will SUFFER the subjection of the Lord Gods Wrath.

Those WHO, are WITH God, AND Come INTO Belief and Faith IN Christ Jesus, will Be Called, resurrected and Redeemed, During the TRUMPET sounding of Gods Angels.

These two Events Are Christ thee Lord Gods separating, reaping and gathering what is His to claim.

Nearing the end of the Seven Years, is the Remaining mortals in two categories;

Those who shall suffer Gods Wrath and Cup of Indignation poured out upon them...
(Ie the Bowls, ie Vials) of Gods Wrath.
(Ie Mortals still alive, who have Taken the Mark of the Beast)

And those mortals still alive, WITHOUT the mark of the Beast, who shall repopulate the earth for 1,000 years.

The DIVISION is all about individuals WHO choose to OVERCOME...or not....and WHEN they make such Choice.

Glory to God,
Taken

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Not sure why you think "that" is a redemption, of bodies, souls, spirits...."going to Heaven." Scripture does not say that.
It is what many people do believe. In error, as you say.
1 Thes 4
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall becaught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

SO WHY Christ's Church "ONLY" ?
This will happen when Jesus Returns for His Millennium reign:
1/ It will be those people who remain. The faithful survivors, alive when Jesus Returns.
2/ They are gathered by the angels to meet Jesus and then be with Him forever, on earth. Matthew 24:30-31
3/ No one receives immortality yet. This isn't conferred until after the Millennium, at the GWT Judgment. Rev 20:11-15

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is what many people do believe. In error, as you say.

Saved souls and Quickened spirits, of (people whose bodies are dying daily on this earth)...DO GO TO HEAVEN...but that has nothing to do with the Rapture.

This will happen when Jesus Returns for His Millennium reign:
1/ It will be those people who remain. The faithful survivors, alive when Jesus Returns.
2/ They are gathered by the angels to meet Jesus and then be with Him forever, on earth. Matthew 24:30-31
3/ No one receives immortality yet. This isn't conferred until after the Millennium, at the GWT Judgment. Rev 20:11-15

Disagree with your assessment,

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, During the time the earth was being Created....first Lucifer, a morning star was singing....THEN thought in his heart, "he" could do and be greater than God and was cast down to earth, and called Satan, THE Devil.

Agree

Don't know about that...however the OTHER morning star, singing with Lucifer as the earth's foundation was being laid....IS the WORD of God, ie THE BRIGHT Morning Star.

The MOMENT Lucifer thought in his heart, he could be greater than God....
Was the MOMENT Lucifer "KILLED" the "WORD" of God, "BY LYING".
That was when Lucifers' name was changed,
AND he became the "Father of Lies" AND the A "MURDERER".

Satan is not the AC.

Satan is a FALLEN SPIRIT, who will INHABIT the BODY of a "natural man" positioned as a World Government leader.

No.
There are Angels WHO banded with Lucifer "in heaven", and along with Lucifer were CAST "DOWN" to earth, ALL being Called "devil spirits".

Holy Angels (called sons of God), came to Earth....and WHILE ON EARTH...became infatuated with "HUMAN WOMAN" (daughters of men)....AND took them as wives.

THOSE Angels, lost their STATUS of sons of God, their ESTATE ie Heaven, and were CAST "DOWN" to hell, and are held in Chains, no longer having Access to Heaven or Earth.

Holy Angels, who were CAST "DOWN" to Earth, (Have lost their STATUS of sons of God, and thier Heavenly Estate)...Satan, and others (1/3) who banded with Satan, ARE STILL currently ON EARTH.

True. SPIRITS can not die. Not angelic spirits, and not quickened spirits (ie born again spirits) of men, nor 'SAVED" souls of men.

And although the Earth WAS destroyed by WATER and shall be destroyed by FIRE
IT IS a World without End.
Eph 3: 21

Glory to God,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don't know about that...however the OTHER morning star, singing with Lucifer as the earth's foundation was being laid....IS the WORD of God, ie THE BRIGHT Morning Star.

You sure you want to say it that way? That Satan killed the second person of the Trinity?

No.

So the book of Jude is a lie?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sure you want to say it that way? That Satan killed the second person of the Trinity?

I didn't say it THAT WAY.
I said nothing about a PERSON or TRINITY.

I was Speaking of the WORD of God.

Satan LIED, about the WORD of GOD.
Satan KILLED, the WORD of GOD.

Do you Understand, thinking and speaking something FALSE is superceding a TRUTH...killing it, murdering it, making them a liar?

Satan is the FATHER of LIES.
Satan is a MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING.

Are you sure you want to deny that, when you seemingly do not understand it?

So the book of Jude is a lie?

So? Why ask such an ignorant question?

I never mentioned the book of Jude, nor said any such thing.

Glory to God,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say it THAT WAY.
I said nothing about a PERSON or TRINITY.

I was Speaking of the WORD of God.

Satan LIED, about the WORD of GOD.
Satan KILLED, the WORD of GOD.

Do you Understand, thinking and speaking something FALSE is superceding a TRUTH...killing it, murdering it, making them a liar?

Satan is the FATHER of LIES.
Satan is a MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING.

Are you sure you want to deny that, when you seemingly do not understand it?

The Word is the Second Person of the Trinity.

So? Why ask such an ignorant question?

I never mentioned the book of Jude, nor said any such thing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Seeing as how God is omni-present, He can't NOT be here.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, During the time the earth was being Created....first Lucifer, a morning star was singing....THEN thought in his heart, "he" could do and be greater than God and was cast down to earth, and called Satan, THE Devil.

Agree

Satan is a FALLEN SPIRIT, who will INHABIT the BODY of a "natural man" positioned as a World Government leader.

No.
There are Angels WHO banded with Lucifer "in heaven", and along with Lucifer were CAST "DOWN" to earth, ALL being Called "devil spirits".

Holy Angels (called sons of God), came to Earth....and WHILE ON EARTH...became infatuated with "HUMAN WOMAN" (daughters of men)....AND took them as wives.

THOSE Angels, lost their STATUS of sons of God, their ESTATE ie Heaven, and were CAST "DOWN" to hell, and are held in Chains, no longer having Access to Heaven or Earth.

Holy Angels, who were CAST "DOWN" to Earth, (Have lost their STATUS of sons of God, and thier Heavenly Estate)...Satan, and others (1/3) who banded with Satan, ARE STILL currently ON EARTH.

True. SPIRITS can not die. Not angelic spirits, and not quickened spirits (ie born again spirits) of men, nor 'SAVED" souls of men.

And although the Earth WAS destroyed by WATER and shall be destroyed by FIRE
IT IS a World without End.
Eph 3: 21

Glory to God,
Taken

Hi Taken, how do you select a quote from who you're responding to w/o carrying over the whole thing. I've tried copying but then it doesn't have the box where it says, so and so said...?