"Day"time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KingdomCome

Sep 13, 2010
I see the terribleness of separation on most "Christian" forums. The argumentative threads and the yelling at each other because of the "last days" doctrines of men, make me feel shame for Christ Jesus our Saviour.

Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

I know the last days are in the words of God, however, we are instructed to bypass the last days and look upon the last "day" so our "eye" might be single.

Joh 6:39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

In the last day there is no longer the darkness of separation. Do as you will — I went to the last day in the Words of God and that is where I now reside in the Spirit of God and the Lamb. As the Apostle John saw, I now see the Kingdom of God and the last "day" coming to the earth — there is no darkness there.

Re 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

This is where our eye will be single. Go there, hang out in the last couple of chapters of the Revelation and learn about the Kingdom and then give it away — The Kingdom of God and His Righteousness is the only place where there is no separation.